What's número uno on your bucket list?

My head buried in a tasty pussy to provide slow service while the talented woman behind me eases her big strapon inside me. Then they switch! Originally Posted by txcwby6
I have done this and it's so freckin' hot!
Jade....maybe we can accomplish that my next visit to Dallas! lol mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!
DEAL! :-)
A male naughty subbie to Non-hobby with for a DAY.
My list.....

a Bukkake Originally Posted by DallasRain
Where do we sign up DR? ;-)
Where do we sign up DR? ;-) Originally Posted by rusty-bone
Im signed up with you Dallas!!!!!!!!!!!
A Ms. Athena/Dallas Rain doubles session
Ok do any other NY guys want to move to Texas?.......This was actually going to be my next thread
Never had pegging or prostrate play. They are at the top of my list right now. Want someone who can do it right though so I don't get ripped a new one so to speak.
ask & ye shall recieve Jg! lol
I think Ms Athena officially toook ever cherry I had, even the ones I didnt know I had, during our doubles touring. I will spend the next week recovering.. and making a new bucketlist. This thread is def helping with ideas!!
All your buscket lists seem to be on Dalla's and mine's menu's....ummmmm Well with reach boys.............Well with in reach..........YUM!!
All your buscket lists seem to be on Dalla's and mine's menu's....ummmmm Well with reach boys.............Well with in reach..........YUM!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
+1!
An evening with Fawn, she is my kind of freeeeeaaaakkkk!!!!