NO donation or memory???

My suggestion to you is take 2 weeks off then retire. But before you should get your friend Katie to do a double with me off the clock. I deserve that after sticking up for you. Originally Posted by simpleton
I agree. And don't forget the liquor...
BAHAHHAHAHHAAHA has anyone read on her specials if you bring booze you get a discount!?!?! BAHAHAHAHA I can't take it. Too funny!! Originally Posted by TabooTanner

No that's just sad.
I felt bad for her for a little while but I think it may be a booze problem.. I know personally if this was me I would have that guys name and any info I had all over. That is if I was truly drugged and raped. In a way, I almost felt like someone hacked her account and is trying to make her look bad now.
Tiff. you have just given some dude the chance to see you and not pay your donation. Nobody will believe you if someone does rip you off. All he will have to say is we got drunk and had a good time and I left the donation on the night stand. Maybe the maid took. I'm just sayin.
If you really only had a couple of beers, there's a good possibility that you were drugged. Sounds like Rohypnol, the "date rape" drug, which would leave you with no memory. All the advice in the previous posts is applicable, albeit harshly stated, but you might still post an alert or some kind of FYI in the provider-only forums. A fellow doesn't have the right to take advantage of you under any circumstances, even if you are making it easy for him to do so. I'm afraid there's no expectation of collecting money. In this incidence, take the lump and learn from it. Stay vigilant and clear-headed with all clients in the future. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Yep you got it. I was waiting for someone to bring it up. Everyone else was reprimanding her then wishing her luck, go figure. If the OP is tipsy most of the time two Beers really won't do it. Plus waking up after four hours from just a few Beers. No, I don't think that happens to someone who is a regular drinker. I suspect the same as you. Somehow the OP was slipped a drug of some sort, what exactly hard to say.
Naomi, I'm sorry I questioned you. You rock. Now I'll go sit in the corner.
lol u guys have taken this to a whole nother level... i never said the guy ripped me off or drugged me like previous statement it could have been the maids, u never know and might could have been drugged and not by him U NEVER KNOW so as i stated many times before this post wasnt for accusations but to fix the issue so for some of u to start quackin at the case is really irrelavent to the subject... this was not bc of bad review but mearely to honor my credibility. Originally Posted by TiffanyTexas
You know Tiffinany, I am the kind of person who always tries to do the right thing for someone and it is always costs me something, its ok as long as I know the person I "stuck my head out for" was speaking or doing whatever in good faith. You totally manipulated me and everyone on this board with the exception of Naomi, only because she can smell BS over the internet. Maybe you love this attention but you have ruined your credibility and now you just sound dumb and needy. Get over yourself, please.
Thank God Arkansas cant take the blame for this one! Will the REAL Tiffany Texas please stand up?! I beleive the girl has multiple personalities...just saying.
Thank God Arkansas cant take the blame for this one! Will the REAL Tiffany Texas please stand up?! I beleive the girl has multiple personalities...just saying. Originally Posted by BabyDallas
Sweetie, looked at your showcase, you have one pretty bottom + everything else!
Aw thank you sweetie
Sorry you didn't remember anything, please go to the powder room and give us ladies his info just in case I have some cool aid and he tries something stupid. I am sure his phone number was still logged on your cell. You had enough sense to know he was there at some point and to call him , even if four hours had passed. Let us know how you did your screening so we can contact the reference provider on this type of guy.
Thanks sweetie.
SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. I woke up married. LOL
After reading the review I question this as I can't imagine a guy drugging someone and writing a review. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
And yet the only guy who ever forced himself on me in ways I didn't want wrote a review of me about 4 days later on aspd years ago.

The rest.. I'm not going to speculate.
I'm not in the game anymore.
Sorry you didn't remember anything, please go to the powder room and give us ladies his info just in case I have some cool aid and he tries something stupid. I am sure his phone number was still logged on your cell. You had enough sense to know he was there at some point and to call him , even if four hours had passed. Let us know how you did your screening so we can contact the reference provider on this type of guy.
Thanks sweetie. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
If you go back and read all the post you'll reallize there is no need to post this dude information in the powder room.
Gonna have to say, this has to be one of the sorriest excuses of a thread I've yet seen - and there have been some bad ones.

Tiffany, just ask Chica to close it would ya? I think that's best all around.