Typical

The fact that you keep posting videos by a certifiably whacked-out and morally depraved far-left IGNORANT JACKASS former MIT linguistics professor - who was a denier of the killing fields holocaust (an atrocity that wiped out nearly 2 million Cambodians) and an apologist for Osama bin Laden's 9/11 attack (an atrocity that murdered nearly 3,000 American citizens) speaks volumes about how intellectually stunted and blind you are.

But you're right about one thing - it's impossible for ANYONE to have a serious intellectual discussion with an intellectual pygmy like yourself!

Where is IB when we need him?

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...8&postcount=16 Originally Posted by lustylad

He's done. Like you stated you were.

Any citations for your lies? I'll wait. (As the yids say)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3IUU59B6lw

CHOMSKY.INFO

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Noam-Chomsky

When he was 13 years old, Chomsky began taking trips by himself to New York City, where he found books for his voracious reading habit and made contact with a thriving working-class Jewish intellectual community. Discussion enriched and confirmed the beliefs that would underlie his political views throughout his life: that all people are capable of comprehending political and economic issues and making their own decisions on that basis; that all people need and derive satisfaction from acting freely and creatively and from associating with others; and that authority—whether political, economic, or religious—that cannot meet a strong test of rational justification is illegitimate.

You know shit.

And, you're not done.
  • oeb11
  • 06-27-2020, 04:38 PM
9500 subscribes to noam Chomsky's Lies - and will never admit to FACTS

Only his marxist revolutionary ideology.

PolPot - Good

Abraham Lincoln and US Grant - racist - Bad!!!
Princeton defines woodrow wilson as racist - also Bad.
Must eliminate from history - per the marxist revolutionaries and OBLM.

Remember - Old dead white man memes are Racist and bad - 9500!

It is only a moment in time until OBLM and Marxism declares all white folks the enemy and to be liquidated.

Poor 9500- to be so blinded by ideology to not know Truth - until It aims an AK at him.
It is only a moment in time until OBLM and Marxism declares all white folks the enemy and to be liquidated. Originally Posted by oeb11
It's too bad the little turds didn't study any FACTUAL history.

"white folks" passed the civil rights amendments and legislation under the guidance of a White President.

The Black President didn't do shit, but line his friends' pockets with taxpayer money.
It's too bad the little turds didn't study any FACTUAL history.

"white folks" passed the civil rights amendments and legislation under the guidance of a White President. Originally Posted by LexusLover

4 white presidents.

The Black President didn't do shit, but line his friends' pockets with taxpayer money.
4 white presidents. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I recall the discussions.

JFK was opposed to pushing the Civil Rights Act. Lyndon wanted it.

JFK was concerned about the next election and losing the South.

LBJ had to revamp JFK posthumously and make sure state courts could hear the cases as well as the Feds.
4 white presidents. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I recall the discussions.

JFK was opposed to pushing the Civil Rights Act. Lyndon wanted it.

JFK was concerned about the next election and losing the South.

LBJ had to revamp JFK posthumously and make sure state courts could hear the cases as well as the Feds. Originally Posted by LexusLover
U grant
chester arthur
FDR
truman
eisenhower
LBJ

my count was off, it was 6.

It was going to be 5, until I came across what chester arthur did.
https://pjmedia.com/culture/robert-s...ricans-n516015
The Civil Rights Act....1964.
No response from Munchie...coward.
Facts and Truth" have left the house"
What does the Constitution say about it? ... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Anyone else notice that Antifa/BLM changed Free Speech into a one-way street?

2min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AbzKQadJ-I

Welp... seems the lawn needs mowed.
  • oeb11
  • 06-29-2020, 10:08 AM
No question the DemLibs exist to limit speech to their speech alone - and anything else is "Hate speech" - after Biden's election they will summary trials and executions for speaking aginst the 'narrative'!!!
Put an AK in the hands of the Libdem protestor whose every other word is an 'F'bomb - and she would have used it- with no guilt or regret.
No response from Munchie...coward. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
He must've passed out after drunk posting.
  • oeb11
  • 06-29-2020, 10:11 AM
mm blue meanie just posts junk to stir the pot , and then disappears into a bottle.
Put an AK in the hands of the Libdem protestor whose every other word is an 'F'bomb - and she would have used it- with no guilt or regret. Originally Posted by oeb11
its a religion with them

a crazed zealous belief of righteousness absolves all
  • oeb11
  • 06-29-2020, 05:08 PM
Zealotry of Marxism - and U are correct NGIT!