Are you happy now?

• WTF
  • 06-03-2011, 02:50 PM
What is it with you guys?

You know very well you were calling Ansley stupid. don't hide behind a Googled inference. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Now we have come full circle.

1) Lauren Googled inferencing EH, then leaves when called out on it by me.

2) MA starts a thread calling me out for calling Lauren out.

3) Now MA is calling EH out for Googled inferencing Ansley!

4) Yet he would not call out Lauren Summerhill for Googled inferencing EH.

Hot damn. Good luck on that transparency atl.

Plus I did not call Ansley stupid...there is a difference between being called out on something you have done that was stupid and being called stupid! ......however slight

Not only is this a ridiculous thing to say, you did nothing here but perpetuate a generalization that has no factual basis.

I'm sorry, if I weren't feeling so awkward and confused right now.....I wouldn't be lashing out like this!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I agreed in my post that it's a generalization: "accurate or not, this is often considered"

Thus: it is not my opinion, but my statement that a generalization exists. If you re-read my post, the part that reflects my opinion is genderless.

Count me as unapologetic twice in one thread. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill

I am insulted that atl quoted himself......can he have a check mark, please? Originally Posted by dearhunter

I get my name on the board first Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I couldn't think of a more deserving person in this forum!

WTF has insulted me by not posting my quotes........can we ban EH, please?

Note: the beautiful thing about posting in a thread titled "are you happy now" is that as long as you show you are unhappy, you are on topic.
Plus I did not call Ansley stupid...there is a difference between being called out on something you have done that was stupid and being called stupid! Originally Posted by WTF
Well if anyone here is an expert on "doing something stupid" and "being called stupid", its ....
Has anyone ever considered it might just be Lauren's time of the month? Maybe poor girl will be back in a day or two when she's feeling a little more sociable???
  • WTF
  • 06-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Well if anyone here is an expert on "doing something stupid" and "being called stupid", its .... Originally Posted by pjorourke
I admit to being the Forrst Gump of this forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7x4QwzLRaI
I never said you called her stupid. WTF.
  • WTF
  • 06-03-2011, 03:05 PM
WTF has insulted me by not posting my quotes........can we ban EH, please?

Note: the beautiful thing about posting in a thread titled "are you happy now" is that as long as you show you are unhappy, you are on topic. Originally Posted by dearhunter

I had quoted you and I'm always happy....even when I'm not.

Has anyone ever considered it might just be Lauren's time of the month? Maybe poor girl will be back in a day or two when she's feeling a little more sociable??? Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Let's check DG finger!

• WTF
  • 06-03-2011, 03:08 PM
What is it with you guys?
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I never said you called her stupid. WTF. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Damn MA, you are going to give me a complex, I was hoping to be a guy!
I did because it's a group of you gentlemen.
  • WTF
  • 06-03-2011, 03:14 PM
I did because it's a group of you gentlemen. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius

First I thought you were talking about me, then you tell me not, now you tell me maybe so!

Marcus,
Ansley is being very inconsistant in her logic. She wants people to be nice to Lauren no matter how silly a something or other that Lauren might say yet she wants to be able to tongue lash the fluck out of ladies and gents that say something she deems silly. I am not saying that is a stupid thing but I sure think it so.
Now, I am insulted for all of the providers on this board that do not close their accounts when they go bat-shit crazy at that time of the month......deeply insulted.
  • WTF
  • 06-03-2011, 03:23 PM
Now, I am insulted for all of the providers on this board that do not close their accounts when they go bat-shit crazy at that time of the month......deeply insulted. Originally Posted by dearhunter
That has not been confirmed.....quit dealing in rumors!

That is atlcomedy's area
You all need to meet hard end of my paddle or whip. Doesn't matter to me.

I say y'all take a time out, go outside....smell the flowers, enjoy the fresh air or go get laid damnit.

I did not care that a certain poster from atlanta seemed to make it tough on the new ladies. That is a huge problem IMHO. Originally Posted by WTF
Because she's past her prime? This doesn't apply to Parsley but When sucking and fucking is the only true skill you have, you become jaded and that is not good.
Because she's past her prime? This doesn't apply to Parsley but When sucking and fucking is the only true skill you have, you become jaded and that is not good. Originally Posted by Paradise4me
That's the best you got????? wow!! A reference to why we are here and a cheap age shot? How creative.
Yet sad and pathetic at the same time.

I'm with Ms Elena sounds like a few could use a good lay, take her advise it will do you wonders.

the question should be why do you care??????