Halloween Party 3.0

idea #3- you sitck a few pieces of corn and some dirty toilet paper on you...and comes as "yourself" Originally Posted by knotty man

ahh,,,,, knottyman,,,,, Did I strike a nerve? It's all in fun man.....
naw man. im just teasin ya. you know i stay outta the drama
I hope yall have a great time. I know it will be fun.
Marley,

Thursday does not work great for me, but I am not worthy to reschedule it...all ya'll will have a blast, I will try to get an early flight back and make it on my way home from the Airport....

You can put me down for coming dressed as Whispers, I still can't believe that guy pulls the young women he does, and I say that with all due respect! We are friends, and I am still in awe!

Hope to see you all next week,

Finn

P.S. So put me on the list as coming dressed as Whisp, still not sure how I am going to pull that one off, but Im pretty sure it will come complete with a smoking hot young woman as an accessory...lol!!
P.S. So put me on the list as coming dressed as Whisp, still not sure how I am going to pull that one off, but Im pretty sure it will come complete with a smoking hot young woman as an accessory...lol!! Originally Posted by finnman

That young lady talking to you the other day was all over a buddy today and seems primed for some OTC if you need to "accessorize"....
Only one more day until the party! Those interested should contact me ASAP :-)
Ah don't got no costume. Other than mah birfday suit. An' the dry cleaner cain't get out tha wrinkles!
Don't do what I did, I tried ironing the wrinkles out of my tired old coin purse. Oh the horror.
Does anyone know a good salve for blisters?
Sounds like great fun, Marley! I wish I could attend but I have some previous work related engagements. Y'all have fun! Say hi to Stacy for me!
I can't wait! I'll be the Dos Equis guy. See y'all tomorrow!
I am gonna try to make it but my schedule is not looking to good unless someone wants to offer me a ride, PM me!
I am gonna try to make it but my schedule is not looking to good unless someone wants to offer me a ride, PM me! Originally Posted by SpinnerAllyRay

Hope someone gives her a ride!!! I am to busy otherwise i would! One of you guys coming should be able to pick a pretty lady up! Cant wait to see everyone! If you have not gotten the info for the party, contact me asap. Starts at 6 today, will be checking messages all day. Still more room for ladies and
gents
Marley. I might be running late. What time is party going till?
Marley, thanks for putting this together. I had a blast. And tell the resident of the host venue I really enjoyed meeting her!
Thank you from me, as well :-) I had a wonderful time! So many lovely women and handsome men - what a yummy evening!