I MISS THE DAYS OF ASPD!

Anyone remember the Clear Lake cruzzzzz?
Anybody remember the ASPD slow pitch softball team that played in Pasadena named Slippery When Wet? This was around 2001-2002.

We had some great times, getting blow jobs in the dugout, knowing you were up to bat next, and having a wet mark on your baseball pants when you 'came' to bat. Then there was this one time one of the guys was playing RCF and one of our hot big titted gals was playing RF, and since everybody on the other team was hitting to LF or LCF, everybody was in shock when a ball was hit passed the first baseman and out RCF was fucking the RF dogstyle.? Well nobody remembers this, which is good.

Yes we had a team that had about 8-10 guys and around 7 girls, all were in the hobby. We wore regular uniforms, and believe it or not, we all behaved like normal boring people. The girls wore the same uniforms as the guys did, none tried to look sexy at all. We were just playing ball with friends. We would usually have a couple of ladies in the stands that worked for Wildflowers and a couple of hot looking girls were from Native Tan. Now meeting them probably led to future sessions, but that was all. We could've been a team from a local church or some work place. It was a great time, and nobody crossed any barriers but one named Banana Republican (BR), who some knew from his prior handle.

So we're having a bad day and getting whipped pretty good. BR was pitching and I was playing shortstop. One guy hit a pitch way over our RFs head and we had a young lady out there that wasn't fast and the guy wound up hitting a home run, and as he was rounding 3rd heading for home, BR was covering home and as the guy scored BR put his butt out and I think he knocked the guy down. Somehow that guy wasn't happy with BR, but we wound up losing anyhow. Those were some good days back then.
The socials were the best ....I met you there :
Perfect assessment of the board back then blow pop! Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
I remember being some place with a couple of guys and an absolutely beautiful provider. As soon as I laid my eyes on her, I was plotting and planning how to see her

Not only was she knockout gorgeous, but she was witty and extremely smart. I ended up having a session with her after the social was over and everybody had left. She was one of the best kissers ever, right up there with Wildflower Cherry and Ava Baker. She was very slim to hold on to and our session was a really nice one, nice enough that I walked out to the car on baby giraffe legs.

I won't mention her name.

Hey Mila, I hope you're doing well.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahah

I concur.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhaha

The only better answer would have been "Dear John"......heh Originally Posted by dearhunter
People tend to look at the past in rose colored glasses, however seeing another one of your 26,800 or so posts reminds me that some thing never change. You're still the same useless and boring ass that you were back through the days of ASPD. There may have been a few times you've actually done something worthwhile on these hobby boards, however they're hard to remember.
Those baseball games sound like fun!! Wish I could have done some of that. I got in on ASPD after that.
I remember being some place with a couple of guys and an absolutely beautiful provider. As soon as I laid my eyes on her, I was plotting and planning how to see her

Not only was she knockout gorgeous, but she was witty and extremely smart. I ended up having a session with her after the social was over and everybody had left. She was one of the best kissers ever, right up there with Wildflower Cherry and Ava Baker. She was very slim to hold on to and our session was a really nice one, nice enough that I walked out to the car on baby giraffe legs.

I won't mention her name.

Hey Mila, I hope you're doing well. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Hey hun I'm really good,I hope you're doing well also!
mhmm the women were different too ... any remember *Soshy* ..
I remember when DJ used to call the whores on their bullshit.

I remember when DJ used to call the pimps on their quack reviews of their own whores.

I remember when DJ called the fugly whores on their own quack reviews.

I remember when DJ called the white knights out for their schilling for discounted rates.

Better still, I remember when DJ became that which he despised.

Yep, ASPD was the good old days.
I remember when DJ used to call the whores on their bullshit.

I remember when DJ used to call the pimps on their quack reviews of their own whores.

I remember when DJ called the fugly whores on their own quack reviews.

I remember when DJ called the white knights out for their schilling for discounted rates.

Better still, I remember when DJ became that which he despised.

Yep, ASPD was the good old days. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I guess I grew up in the context of what this hobby has meant to me, so my feelings about this hobby world has changed. You know, peoples feeling do change. I started looking at things from the ladies point of view, versus the guys point of view. So while I try to be fair about the better ladies here, all you and your 'brothers' do is make posts with whore this, whore that, which I find degrading. There is a difference between being a white knight and just trying to be fair and at least try to look at things from the ladies point of view.

Right now what I despise if useless members with over 25,000 postings that come around and stir up shit. Thing is, these members could add to the hobby, however all they do is come around and start stupid threads or make some sort of idiotic and sophomoric comments that add zero to the hobby..

The mods at ASPD wouldn't put up with a lot of this shit, maybe because of Amber, however when I see some ex-ASPD members over here, it looks like some of those guys who couldn't be the asshole they wanted to be, came over here and became the assholes they always wanted to be.

Perhaps you're a big guy in the spider hole or whatever it is, but out here you're still the totally useless jerk you always were. So go back to calling the ladies whore or fat whore, or whatever feeds your child like ego.
I guess I grew up in the context of what this hobby has meant to me, so my feelings about this hobby world has changed. You know, peoples feeling do change. I started looking at things from the ladies point of view, versus the guys point of view. So while I try to be fair about the better ladies here, all you and your 'brothers' do is make posts with whore this, whore that, which I find degrading. There is a difference between being a white knight and just trying to be fair and at least try to look at things from the ladies point of view.

Right now what I despise if useless members with over 25,000 postings that come around and stir up shit. Thing is, these members could add to the hobby, however all they do is come around and start stupid threads or make some sort of idiotic and sophomoric comments that add zero to the hobby..

The mods at ASPD wouldn't put up with a lot of this shit, maybe because of Amber, however when I see some ex-ASPD members over here, it looks like some of those guys who couldn't be the asshole they wanted to be, came over here and became the assholes they always wanted to be.

Perhaps you're a big guy in the spider hole or whatever it is, but out here you're still the totally useless jerk you always were. So go back to calling the ladies whore or fat whore, or whatever feeds your child like ego. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Imma spin this track for you and ASPD..you seem so sad and lonely....

Turning coat was worth about 25 bucks per session for your broke ass.......50 bucks by the time you reached the bottom of the barrel.

I still fondly recall watching you fawn over those fat pigs Queen Tut used to bring in from Austin. Oh, them glory days of ASPD.......how I do miss them so.

On the bright side, one of us has remained consistent.......ijs.
Turning coat was worth about 25 bucks per session for your broke ass.......50 bucks by the time you reached the bottom of the barrel.

I still fondly recall watching you fawn over those fat pigs Queen Tut used to bring in from Austin. Oh, them glory days of ASPD.......how I do miss them so.

On the bright side, one of us has remained consistent.......ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Interesting...I get from this that he used to be like you and then ran into financial hard times and then started kissing up for discounts... is that how I should be reasoning? See he's trying to come across as being in the providers corner and seeing things from their perspective when all he's doing is angling for a five finger discount. lol I knew he was up to something.
Yea..... I remember the page, those were good times... Lil Red Robin showing me the ropes... Yup those ropes
Interesting...I get from this that he used to be like you and then ran into financial hard times and then started kissing up for discounts... is that how I should be reasoning? See he's trying to come across as being in the providers corner and seeing things from their perspective when all he's doing is angling for a five finger discount. lol I knew he was up to something. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Back in the old ASPD days DJ cut the whores deeper than I have ever done....and he was not long suffering about doing it. He went after them in the reviews......and it was allowed.

GL11 here could be described as the Dear John guideline.

Yep, the ASPD glory days are gone but not forgotten.
  • R.M.
  • 01-02-2018, 09:54 PM
Back in the old ASPD days DJ cut the whores deeper than I have ever done....and he was not long suffering about doing it. He went after them in the reviews......and it was allowed.

GL11 here could be described as the Dear John guideline.

Yep, the ASPD glory days are gone but not forgotten. Originally Posted by dearhunter
This is very true. When I first came on the scene I was a victim of Dear John.

For the simple reason that I did not want to see him.