How to post a photo in a thread

I posted the picture here. I went to my area and did the same thing. I got a lot of feedback. Most couldn't see the picture only a few did. What is going on?
The link you used for your image has either been removed or is not publicly visible.
When I try to access https://i.imgur.com/AktAPOu.jpg directly, I get this error:
Access to i.imgur.com was denied

You don't have authorization to view this page.
How do you post a pic from a showcase? In other words, if I am posting in a thread and want to include a pic from a provider's showcase, how do I do it. I know that I have to post a link to it in this format:

"[IMG*][url*]https*://cdn-w.eccie.net/images/providers/18/1809e8b1530970424a3d632eaf5fXX X.jpg*[/url][*/IMG]"

(I added the *'s to the link above and I edited the filename so the image won't appear here)

The big question is, how do I get the filename portion of the link. If I hover over a pic in a showcase, I can see the whole link at the bottom of my browser, including the filename. But I can't figure out how to "copy" it....short of writing the whole damn thing down and then typing it in. That ain't gonna happen.

Thancks!!

There are a few ways to post a Bio pic. This site doesn't make it easy. Makes ya wonder if they frown upon it.
When you right click on a site Bio pic there is no drop downs.

In this case take a screenshot of the Bio pic you want.
Then go to any image posting site and upload your screenshot.
Then right click on your pic and choose the 'Copy image address' from the drop downs.
Then come back here and in the Reply to Thread box, click on the 'Insert Image' yellow icon at the top of box.
Then in the drop down box that appears paste in the URL you copied from the image posting site.
Works like a charm like this below:

Thanks, Z. Yeah, that ain't pretty but it works better than trying to write down the filename and then type that in...

I just wanted to test this.
Great Member Tutorial

Thought I would post here.
I don’t have the paper clip icon.
Doesn’t exist in this reply box or in go advanced.
Using current IOS.
  • Gurry
  • 04-03-2019, 01:05 AM
Click the insert image button in the bar and insert your image URL.
Truly being a Webmaster myself for years has really helped and if you all remember from old ASPD days that me and one other Person consistently tried to post an image of each provider in every review and I might just start trying to do that again because I think a picture within each Thread review is important in helping decide if someone wants to dive in and go see the provider or not! Thanks SOULMANKIE for posting my image posting tutorial here because I know many people have issue's and fail to understand how to post images especially new providers and we want to see them and decide if we want to have an encounter with them (or) Not.
In most cases if CIM, DFK & MSOG are Included I'm all in!

Test
How to post pic
Soooo many changes the past couple years. Testing if this stuff still works:

I'm new to Eccie and excited to be here!
Where can I post my pix and does anyone use Eccie in San Diego?
Xoxo
KatieBrooke