Trayvon Martin's Gun and Pot photos

Gadfly, Obie's choom buddy even has his pic for a avatar.
Your very biased POV is specious since it is based entirely on 20/20 hindsight and not, as in Zimmerman's case, on exigencies of the moment. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I was in no way stating an opinion in my post. Total fact. Read up on what the National Neighborhood Watch Organization recommends its members do. Or people who pretend to be Neighborhood Watch members as Zimmerman did.

Unfortunately you have a problem reading and understanding other people's statements and then wander off on totally irrelevant subjects from the original post. Nowhere, at any time, have I stated that Zimmerman, if the activities on the night in question unfolded as Zimmerman stated they did, acted inappropriately. I don't think anyone else has either. What many of us believe, myself included, is that it is very possible that Zimmerman is lying to save his ass. Very simple concept to understand. Even for you.
Oh George Zimmerman is our right wing loons version of a drone....they love it and will defend killing a 16 year old dope smoking darkie to the end buttttttttttt, kill some terrorists kid in another country and they scream bloody murder! Originally Posted by WTF
I see you are a racist, using the word "darkie".
Light colored black...
Zimmerman is also a democrat and an Obama supporter. Never forget that. Maybe he has changed his mind now.
link?
EvaLittl'un, get up off your lazy ass and do your own damn research!
I was in no way stating an opinion in my post. Total fact. Read up on what the National Neighborhood Watch Organization recommends its members do. Or people who pretend to be Neighborhood Watch members as Zimmerman did.

Very simple concept to understand. Even for you. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The Texas Department of Transportation posts speed limits on Texas highways, too.

When driving in Texas one is REQUIRED to obey those speed limits. Not "recommended"! REQUIRED!

Did Zimmerman belong to the "National Neighborhood Watch Organization"?
Zimmerman is also a democrat and an Obama supporter. Never forget that. Maybe he has changed his mind now. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Too bad Obaminable didn't pick up the phone ... patched in from the dispatcher.

Things could have been .... "worked out" I am sure.

• CJOHN
  • 05-26-2013, 04:09 AM
The Texas Department of Transportation posts speed limits on Texas highways, too.

When driving in Texas one is REQUIRED to obey those speed limits. Not "recommended"! REQUIRED!
Did Zimmerman belong to the "National Neighborhood Watch Organization"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
YOUR FXCKING LAW STATE IT IS ILLEGAL TO DXQUG PEOPLE. W/O CONSENT.... WHERE ARE THE HEAD.... SUBTRACK WTF I OLD THE FXUCKING CITY/STATE/COUNTRY IN TRAFFIC FINE AND UNPAID TRAFFIC FINE FROM WHAT YOU STEAL FROM ME....
  • Doove
  • 05-26-2013, 04:47 AM
It is so funny. WPF STILL has no idea what a "strawman" is. What a dumbass!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So can we assume that you've finally figured out what a strawman is?
YOUR FXCKING LAW STATE IT IS ILLEGAL .... WHAT YOU STEAL FROM ME.... Originally Posted by CJOHN
Stalking again, I see.

People want enhanced screening for purchases of guns.

We need it for internet access!

CJ, you are deranged.
EvaLittl'un, get up off your lazy ass and do your own damn research! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Funny grandma

Did Zimmerman belong to the "National Neighborhood Watch Organization"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I never said, or even hinted, that Zimmerman was breaking any law by carrying a concealed weapon or following Martin on that fateful night in question. Simply stating that Zimmerman, in the opinion of the National Neighborhood Watch Organization, should not have done so. The organization makes its recommendations to prevent its members from getting into exactly the trouble that Zimmerman got into.

And I stated in an earlier post that the neighborhood in which Zimmerman lived was not part of the National Neighborhood Watch Organization, although Zimmerman did consider himself part of an neighborhood watch group unaffiliated with the national organization.