She is out of YOUR League or is she?

Well I agree Burk. Although we all like to be complimented. It's rather a turn off when people openly compliment themselves. They come off as making others seem insignificant, it's as if they are saying " Iam Sorry I didn't Hear You Over The Sound Of How Awsome Iam"
I do like women more when they are a little self deprecating. I am like that myself also. To be told by someone that they are beautiful is just not sexy to me at all. Outside beauty draws all of us guys initialy but character and inside beauty keeps us there. I would think this is the same for gals also. We are what we are and nothing will change that. I personally don't need a I am beautiful sign held out for me to see. I see lots of people like this in the gym. Way too narcisstic. Just my opinion Originally Posted by burkalini
I don't like weak minded men. Men that are afraid of confident, strong women and try to break them down mentally. You know someone like that?

ANyways, Hi burk
I don't like weak minded men. Men that are afraid of confident, strong women and try to break them down mentally. You know someone like that?

ANyways, Hi burk Originally Posted by Naomi4u

well I guess we know who is touting her horn. Never once did I say that I didn't like confident women. Usually a confident woman doesn't have to say how well she does at anything or how attractive she is. I think the key phrase is talking about it. If I have to tell someone that I am handsome or that I am well off then I think it makes me look like I'm the one that has the inferiorty complex. Like I said we are what we are and that will be apparent to other people without having to tell them all the time

ANyways, Hi burk Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I do! But its not a man!
Damn straight!

Women don't give those types of weak minded men control over them. Let alone allow them break them down mentally. Hell NO! Those men have no such power over women. *They may think they do.* But that's all horse shit in a hand basket.

I don't like weak minded men. Men that are afraid of confident, strong women and try to break them down mentally. You know someone like that? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
And there he is!

Burk we know what you like! Here is one just for you! (You can use this one!) A gift from me! LOL

Glen Campbell - Try A Little Kindness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX63u9LEhdQ

If you see your brother standing by the road
With a heavy load from the seeds he's sowed
And if you see your sister falling by the way
Just stop and stay you're going the wrong way

You got to try a little kindness
Yes show a little kindness
Just shine your light for everyone to see
And if you try a little kindness
Then you'll overlook the blindness
Of narrow-minded people on the narrow-minded streets

Don't walk around the down and out
Lend a helping hand instead of doubt
And the kindness that you show every day
Will help someone along their way

well I guess we know who is touting her horn. Never once did I say that I didn't like confident women. Usually a confident woman doesn't have to say how well she does at anything or how attractive she is. I think the key phrase is talking about it. If I have to tell someone that I am handsome or that I am well off then I think it makes me look like I'm the one that has the inferiorty complex. Like I said we are what we are and that will be apparent to other people without having to tell them all the time Originally Posted by burkalini
Lol. So if a woman feels she is beautiful or sexy or should I say if she feels that she's a perfect 10 - She has issues. No I do not need to walk up to the guy at the bar and say "Hey I'm beautiful" - that is a lady with issues. The guys at the bar KNOWS I'm sexy as soon as I hit the door. Do you get it not? Am I understanding you correctly or no?

Do you understand that being logged in on a website such as this one and hanging out a bar are two totally different things?
Theres nothing wrong with a strong confident women or man for that matter. It's ok to be proud of yourself and your accomplishments. We also have the right to promote ourselves and our good fortunes, but we must always leave room for others to feel good about themselves as well.
Theres nothing wrong with a strong confident women or man for that matter. It's ok to be proud of yourself and your accomplishments. We also have the right to promote ourselves and our good fortunes, but we must always leave room for others to feel good about themselves as well. Originally Posted by acp5762
I can't believe I'm saying this but you're so right I like you ACP!
Lol. So if a woman feels she is beautiful or sexy or should I say if she feels that she's a perfect 10 - She has issues. No I do not need to walk up to the guy at the bar and say "Hey I'm beautiful" - that is a lady with issues. The guys at the bar KNOWS I'm sexy as soon as I hit the door. Do you get it not? Am I understanding you correctly or no?

Do you understand that being logged in on a website such as this one and hanging out a bar are two totally different things? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
It's great that you have all this confidence and are happy with yourself physically but that doesn't necessarily mean you're going to be everyone's cup of tea. This is why it is important to be more humble. There's plenty of people that aren't into me (and others) simply because they have different tastes. Also, looks aren't accountable for everything. in fact, they're highly over-rated.
There's a fine line between confidence and conceit.
It's great that you have all this confidence and are happy with yourself physically but that doesn't necessarily mean you're going to be everyone's cup of tea. This is why it is important to be more humble. There's plenty of people that aren't into me (and others) simply because they have different tastes. Also, looks aren't accountable for everything. in fact, they're highly over-rated.
There's a fine line between confidence and conceit. Originally Posted by Shayla
I never said I was everyone's cup of tea.

I haven't met but 3 guys from eccie and they all will tell you I'm ------------ pretty hot.

I don't need another girl (one that has never met me for that matter) to tell me that I am not humble.

Do you really know someone's true personality from what they post on a hooker board? Humbleness on a hooker board? Where you see ads that say "I'm classy, beautiful, college educated...etc". Please give me a second while I vomit.

I am far from conceited. Anyone that have actually met me can attest to that. You can take this response anyway you want darling. As I said earlier, I don't have time for low self esteem chicks and weak minded men.

You know --- I've seen it here a lot as I said earlier. A lot of attractive ladies play the "I look like shit. Treat me like trash " card to get more business. You know just to get the "No you don't.", "Oh you're so humble" from hobbyists. It works for some - not all. That business model wouldn't work for someone like me -- as you can see.

Don't know why you felt the need to reply to/quote me -- my posts had nothing to do with you.

Have a wonderful night.

I haven't met but 3 guys from eccie and they all will tell you I'm ------------ pretty hot.

I don't need another girl (one that has never met me for that matter) to tell me that I am not humble.

Do you really know someone's true personality from what they post on a hooker board? Humbleness on a hooker board? Where you see ads that say "I'm classy, beautiful, college educated...etc". Please give me a second while I vomit.

I am far from conceited. Anyone that have actually met me will agree to that. You can take this response anyway you want darling. I don't have time for low self esteem chicks and weak minded men.

You know --- I've seen it here a lot as I said earlier. A lot of attractive ladies play the "I look like shit. Treat me like trash " card to get more business. You know just to get the "No you don't.", "Oh you're so humble" from hobbyists. It works for some - not all.

Have a wonderful night. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Glen Campbell - Try A Little Kindness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX63u9LEhdQ

If you see your brother standing by the road
With a heavy load from the seeds he's sowed
And if you see your sister falling by the way
Just stop and stay you're going the wrong way

Don't walk around the down and out
Lend a helping hand instead of doubt
And the kindness that you show every day
Will help someone along their way

Come on Naomi, I think you have your HIGH BEAMS on! I don't think Shayla meant YOU! She was just voicing her opinion don't you think? I have read countless posts of yours and you always stick but for people being entitled to their opinions. How about we let Shayla have that courtesy also! Just saying.

This song is going to come in real handy around here!
I can't believe I'm saying this but you're so right I like you ACP! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Why can't you believe it, lol. I'll say this to you and we should all feel this way. It's better to leave a room full of people and not have them envy you but to be inspired by you. We all have met someone like that. you may have been inspired because they allowed you to be.

Come on Naomi, I think you have your HIGH BEAMS on! I don't think Shayla meant YOU! She was just voicing her opinion don't you think? I have read countless posts of your and you always stick but for people being entitled to their opinions. how about we let Shayla have that courtesy also! Just saying.

This song is going to come in real handy around here! Originally Posted by Still Looking
She could have said what she had to say without quoting me. I told her earlier I thought she was attractive. If I was too stuck up my ass, I would not have said that -- in public lol. Now I'm supposedly not humble because I think highly of myself. Excuse me? I'm over a lot of the girls here - seriously tbh.

I don't feel like singing right now - how about that?

I am far from conceited. Anyone that have actually met me can attest to that. You can take this response anyway you want darling. As I said earlier, I don't have time for low self esteem chicks and weak minded men.

You know --- I've seen it here a lot as I said earlier. A lot of attractive ladies play the "I look like shit. Treat me like trash " card to get more business. You know just to get the "No you don't.", "Oh you're so humble" from hobbyists. It works for some - not all. That business model wouldn't work for someone like me -- as you can see.

Don't know why you felt the need to reply to/quote me -- my posts had nothing to do with you.

Have a wonderful night. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I never once said you were conceited and it was more of just a general reply to your response. Regardless of this being a hooker board, ho board, whatever - how one reacts to things is a huge confession of character. As for quoting you, last time I checked this board was also used for discussion and everyone is entitled to respond.
Likewise, have a wonderful evening.