Snide comments don't prove anything

Word!
I just wanted to quote Sixx so maybe Naomi would say she "hearts" me, too!!

With that said, I don't see why personal attacks are necessary either. Most of you (us) have never met each other and know very little about each other except that we ENJOY the same leisure time activity which should be fun, and intimate, and passionate - not rude and nasty and hurtfull.

Make Love NOT War!! (I just made that up - so don't bother to check your history books) Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I don't if she Hearts ya. But she can hurt ya, lol.
Irish does this have to do with the other post when you asked about women having different rates and a few people told you it was none of your business what women charged?
I don't if she Hearts ya. But she can hurt ya, lol. Originally Posted by acp5762
Hey Hey that's my eccie hubby. Just so you know lol
Yes I did..but ya know..some people are just a bit...slow... Originally Posted by Valerie

...yeah...but he'll catch on sooner or later..........
  • Gulf2
  • 05-11-2011, 09:12 PM
... I am all for calling out stupidity! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Quite fortunately, most others are not.
Hey Hey that's my eccie hubby. Just so you know lol Originally Posted by Naomi4u
HaHaHaHa, an eccie hubby. oh ya learn something new on here everyday.
This is totally like a train wreck. Just as I'm thinking, "why is this stupid thread still open?" I'm here posting, "why is this stupid thread still open?"
This is totally like a train wreck. Just as I'm thinking, "why is this stupid thread still open?" I'm here posting, "why is this stupid thread still open?" Originally Posted by heidilynnla
Over 2,100 views and over 110 "contributions"...you're not the only one gawking at the train wreck!!

This is a snide comment that might actually prove something.
Over 2,100 views and over 110 "contributions"...you're not the only one gawking at the train wreck!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
And every contribution just knocks it right back to the top of the pile again, including this one.
I know. We are all sick. Damn