What's up with guys asking for face pics??

Amen Samantha, who needs a face pic, look at your body & the pics you posted.. Holy... =)
Amen Samantha, who needs a face pic, look at your body & the pics you posted.. Holy... =) Originally Posted by lookin4fun0
Amen! she is smokin hot
I'm sure there are some women out there who have their face blurred that will still give out face pics to clients, and if they are okay with that then great. What I have a hard time understanding is why even bother blurring your face out to begin with if you're going to be sending non-blurred pics to various men? Regardless if you've met the bloke or not, it's a trust issue. What if the provider meets a bloke, decides he was normal enough so she sends him a face pic, then months down the road he becomes a crazy stalker, or angry with her and decides to go plaster the pictures all over the internet? So why even chance it? I haven't always shown my face, and when I did have my photos blurred and a bloke asked me for a face picture, I would tell him to fuck off and that was the end of it.

Bottom line- If a provider blurs her face out, it's probably for a reason. It's silly to presume that simply because you may have had a good session with a lady that she should be so quick to give you something as personal as a picture. Discretion goes both ways...
I would tell him to fuck off and that was the end of it. Originally Posted by Valerie
You DO have a certain way with words, Val!
You have to if you're gonna marry Wakeup lol
You have to if you're gonna marry Wakeup lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I thought they were already married
Well let me correct it, you have to if you are gonna be married to Wakeup..... and I'm sure he is a handful now that he's been banned....
Well let me correct it, you have to if you are gonna be married to Wakeup..... and I'm sure he is a handful now that he's been banned.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
maybe he figured out she was cheating on him ..lol
guess she will have to go back to Houston and make it right so he will behave
Need to do something... That boy is in need of some serious lovin' lol.
Need to do something... That boy is in need of some serious lovin' lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

that or Val just needs to punish him in some form
could ask a guy for 350 dollars to have sex with you sight unseen, you would be willing to bang and blow a guy you met 3 minutes ago to get his money you would let some guy who you might not have the slightest attraction to stick his tongue in the most private of places just ever having said nice to meet you but god forbid someone see what your face looks like.. makes sense in someways [discretion of course] but still kinda odd in some ways.
My stomach churns if I think about someone I've never met before have my picture. He might cancel or NCNS and still have my picture. I would die if my friends, my job or my family finds out! Originally Posted by samantha thom
could ask a guy for 350 dollars to have sex with you sight unseen, you would be willing to bang and blow a guy you met 3 minutes ago to get his money you would let some guy who you might not have the slightest attraction to stick his tongue in the most private of places just ever having said nice to meet you but god forbid someone see what your face looks like.. makes sense in someways [discretion of course] but still kinda odd in some ways. Originally Posted by petiteassman
It's quite simple: don't see any providers that don't show they're face and stick to seeing ones that do. Problem solved
It's quite simple: don't see any providers that don't show they're face and stick to seeing ones that do. Problem solved Originally Posted by vixxenkitn
And it's as simple as that guys
Amen Samantha, who needs a face pic, look at your body & the pics you posted.. Holy... =) Originally Posted by lookin4fun0
Samantha your face looks better than the body and WOW what a body.
I agree with you all. It is very simple. Guys who want a face pic should ask and gals who dont want to send should say no. Guys can then decide if they see enough without face pic to have the session. If not, they move on. With vixxen, samantha and SNL, I certainly see enough. With Valerie, I saw enough