Do guys that join hooker sites just to post in political forums gay?

Couple of days... He doesn't yet qualify for Rookie Dipshit of the Year.

let's see the fiber of his fabric... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'll gladly shit in your dog bowl. Taste that fiber YssWipe! You gonna like it.
Seems like you already have, Coal Miner's Father!
[QUOTE=timpage;1054618036]

Fucking troll. Why are you feeding him?

Fuck off Bambino. Originally Posted by bambino
Ooh, did you just tell me to "fuck off"? I'm so worried. Try getting a life. It's so easy to piss fucktards off. Thanks for confirming this. Heheeeeedee
  • WTF
  • 11-22-2013, 09:22 AM

. Heheeeeedee Originally Posted by bambino
Now that is gay.
  • WTF
  • 11-22-2013, 09:54 AM
. My specialty is young, hot spinners. . Originally Posted by bambino
Mid 30s, '5'2'' and 130 pounds is a young spinner? God Damn old man , you need you some glasses! You fucking coal miners must not get out and about much. Spin that bitch into a tamale truck!

Physical Description: Zoe is an attract MILF prolly in her mid 30s. Maybe 5'2" 130 lbs. 34d enhanced breasts. : Yes Originally Posted by bambino
Mid 30s, '5'2'' and 130 pounds is a young spinner? God Damn old man , you need you some glasses! You fucking coal miners must not get out and about much. Spin that bitch into a tamale truck! Originally Posted by WTF
I said I prefer young spinners, problem is, they are unreliable. But what's the use talking to you about the hobby. You're a pathetic, miserable old man. Maybe you and CJZero should go watch YSSWipe fuck a HO.

Fuckin WTFuckhead
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 11:48 AM
I said I prefer young spinners, problem is, they are unreliable. But what's the use talking to you about the hobby. You're a pathetic, miserable old man. Maybe you and CJZero should go watch YSSWipe fuck a HO.

Fuckin WTFuckhead Originally Posted by bambino

Grovel for the attention of your betters ... you're amusing, repulsive, but amusing.

Begin......
  • WTF
  • 11-22-2013, 12:41 PM
I said I prefer young spinners, problem is, they are unreliable. Originally Posted by bambino
You lying blind old fruitcake, you said your speciality was spinners. That is like saying your specialty was fine Italian food and all you eat at is Olive Garden. Your God Damn "spinners" could play linebacker for the Steelers (especially this year!).
Grovel for the attention of your betters ... you're amusing, repulsive, but amusing.

Begin...... Originally Posted by CJ7
Repulsive? Really? I lurked in this forum for a month before I stuck my toe in. This is far more caustic than the Stump on Indys. It's like romper room compared to this. So you've been apart of this repulsive bullshit for over 10k posts. As they say, When in Rome......
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 12:46 PM
Repulsive? Really? I lurked in this forum for a month before I stuck my toe in. This is far more caustic than the Stump on Indys. It's like romper room compared to this. So you've apart of this repulsive bullshit for over 10k posts. As they say, When in Rome...... Originally Posted by bambino

very good !

continue ...
You lying blind old fruitcake, you said your speciality was spinners. That is like saying your specialty was fine Italian food and all you eat at is Olive Garden. Your God Damn "spinners" could play linebacker for the Steelers (especially this year!). Originally Posted by WTF
I think they could play for the Cowgirls or Texans. Hey WTFuckhead, are you CIM? Go ask a real hobbyist what that means. I bet you are!
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 12:59 PM
I think they could play for the Cowgirls or Texans. Hey WTFuckhead, are you CIM? Go ask a real hobbyist what that means. I bet you are! Originally Posted by bambino

try harder ...dance for the good people

I think they could play for the Cowgirls or Texans. Hey WTFuckhead, are you CIM? Go ask a real hobbyist what that means. I bet you are! Originally Posted by bambino
Hey Bambino, did you know that Assup Rider is Barneys prostitute boy?

try harder ...dance for the good people

Originally Posted by CJ7
Oh, that's cute. Now I know you're an old fart that took some computer classes. That's so repulsive.
Hey Bambino, did you know that Assup Rider is Barneys prostitute boy?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Hey, it's a hooker site, to each his own.