President Trump is a Liar.

It's Goddamn" ... capitalized. Please remain in the lawn chair and quiet.

There must be some GED classes around there somewhere. Cut the beer and attend them.
If Bernie really cared about the homeless, those who are really handicapped, and those who are not qualified for employment although able to work .... then rather than piss off his money and the contributions he has received for his lost cause (ego trip)...

... he should pass it out to those who are ......

really handicapped, and those who are not qualified for employment although able to work .....

and put that money to use instead of lining the pockets of media and marketing companies whose stock is traded on the market lining Bloomies' pockets.

Ask his wife about being a "community contributor"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Yada, yada, yada....Bernie can beat the fat lying bastard and I’ll bet my Eccie membership on that. Because I believe the majority of the country has had their fill of the fat lying bastard. Anyone can beat his fat ass.
It's Goddamn" ... capitalized. Please remain in the lawn chair and quiet.

There must be some GED classes around there somewhere. Cut the beer and attend them. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your sure you want to go there mini balls? I’ve seen your posts where you capitalize words mid sentence, ellipses throughput your rant, multiple exclamation marks mid sentence and you have to point out my spelling.

Tug you mini balls, man up and support your Fuhrer !!!!!
Yada, yada, yada....Bernie can beat the fat lying bastard and I’ll bet my Eccie membership on that. Because I believe the majority of the country has had their fill of the fat lying bastard. Anyone can beat his fat ass. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Another keeper for November 2020! Thanks! You did say "Bernie"?

As in this person?

It will be nice not to have you around after Election Day 2020.

A fresh poll has voter approval of his handling of the economy at about 69% and you might want to have a look at this late January factoid ...

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/01...improve-881189

You remind me of that kindergarten book about the "Little Train" .....

But Bernie can't. The DNC stopped him last time and they'll do it again!

They keep shooting themselves in the feet ... one revelation at at time.

IMO Bernie isn't "lying," because he actually believes his own bullshit.

Kinda like you do! Birds of a feather!!! You two! Keep dusting off old stories.
Another keeper for November 2020! Thanks! You did say "Bernie"?

As in this person?

It will be nice not to have you around after Election Day 2020. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You betting your membership on that tuffy?

Not a single trump lover has stepped up...you got the balls?
You betting your membership on that tuffy?

Not a single trump lover has stepped up...you got the balls? Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Aww Jax, such the tough guy.

Betting your anonymous membership on the election. Not like you can't easily come back as someone else and I'm sure the ownership would easily take your money for premium again.

What's the actual point of the bet other than you thumping your chest.
LMAO Bernie will get destroyed. The Dems know this and are going to deny him the nomination any way they can.
Donald Trump says Nancy Pelosi’s speech tear was illegal. That’s a goddamn lie.

“ I thought it was a terrible thing when she ripped up the speech," Trump said. "First of all, it's an official document. You're not allowed. It's illegal what she did. She broke the law."

"It’s so disrespectful to our country," he added. "And actually, very illegal, what she did."

Legal experts say Pelosi was in the clear. The papers she tore up were not the official record of Trump’s speech, nor were they the only copy in existence.

Snopes and other news outlets have also concluded that Pelosi did not violate the law. So has Jonathan Turley, the George Washington University law professor who testified against impeaching Trump in the House Judiciary Committee. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

looks like theres differing opinions here.

Someone asked the House parliamentarian (that's the guy who checks the rules) if the copy of the SOTU given to Pelosi and Pence was an official document. parliamentarian said yes.
  • oeb11
  • 02-16-2020, 11:29 AM
Yada, yada, yada....Bernie can beat the fat lying bastard and I’ll bet my Eccie membership on that. Because I believe the majority of the country has had their fill of the fat lying bastard. Anyone can beat his fat ass. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

"Anyone" can beat Trump in Nov 2020 - J666 - you do believe in your Bernie.

How about j666 enters the race and oppose Trump yourself- make your dream a reality!
And watch it become a nightmare.
How about j666 enters the race and oppose Trump yourself- make your dream a reality! Originally Posted by oeb11
Then we'd have a Fake Firefighter in the running!
  • oeb11
  • 02-16-2020, 11:37 AM
Thinking about the matter - given the current state of woeful Fascist DPST candidates, perhaps j666 might be able to make something of his candidacy.
He would appeal to the far-left wing voters - he actually believes his ideology - as Bernie.

a Bernie/j666 or fakeindian/j666 ticket - or fakeIndian/Firefighter Ticket.

Sad- with all the wonderful expectations,Nov 2020 would still have the same outcome.
Conservative victory!

so you'll be filing for Super Tuesday any day now yeah??

BBHAHHAHAAAAAAA
I've already archived Little Fake Firefighter's prediction ....

... this one also, just to show he doubles down on Stupid.

Apparently, he has convinced himself that "he's a liar" is a conclusive defense to all Trump does!

And says!

I suspect that the binder and contents handed to her by Trump is considered a "government document" and if that is correct then she did in fact commit the crime of "destruction of Federal government property" ... in which case Trump was making a factually correct statement. I doubt she'll get charged with the crime, so it is rather moot, but based upon her standards and those of her sheep in Congress it would be a "high crime" worthy of impeachment, if having a conversation with the leader of another country is worthy of impeaching Trump. But putting all that aside .... her publicly displayed tantrum was evidence of what a trashy whore she is and just how little class she has. But most of us already knew that PLUS most of us knew she wasn't going to listen or read it anyway, like she didn't read the Affordable Care Act before she rushed it through the House for a vote!

Note: PissLousy needed the ACA (Obaminable Care) to cover California's broken health care plan for California employees, government workers, and executives so she didn't really care what the ACA said, because she knew the Secretary would craft the regs to covers California folks who decided not to flee the State.
Donald Trump says Nancy Pelosi’s speech tear was illegal. That’s a goddamn lie.

“ I thought it was a terrible thing when she ripped up the speech," Trump said. "First of all, it's an official document. You're not allowed. It's illegal what she did. She broke the law."

"It’s so disrespectful to our country," he added. "And actually, very illegal, what she did."

Legal experts say Pelosi was in the clear. The papers she tore up were not the official record of Trump’s speech, nor were they the only copy in existence.

Snopes and other news outlets have also concluded that Pelosi did not violate the law. So has Jonathan Turley, the George Washington University law professor who testified against impeaching Trump in the House Judiciary Committee. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The only reason his dumbass thinks it's against the law is because he had to be slapped in the face with it. Another classic case of projecting.

Meet the guys who tape Trump's papers back together

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-system-635164

One of his colleagues, Reginald Young Jr., who worked as a senior records management analyst, said that during over two decades of government service, he had never been asked to do such a thing.

“We had to endure this under the Trump administration,” Young said. “I’m looking at my director, and saying, ‘Are you guys serious?’ We’re making more than $60,000 a year, we need to be doing far more important things than this. It felt like the lowest form of work you can take on without having to empty the trash cans.”

so you'll be filing for Super Tuesday any day now yeah??

BBHAHHAHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Fucking brilliant!

LOLLING

#HAND