Wash your Ass/Cock/Pussy Superthread - I've mentioned this before but, clean IT up!

I douche like a mo fo, but moreso use the Fem wash vs. actual douche. A lil sweet n low never hurt either bwahahaha!
Only here can there be eight pages of how to clean your dick, ass and pussy. I didn't think it was that difficult.
I douche like a mo fo, but moreso use the Fem wash vs. actual douche. A lil sweet n low never hurt either bwahahaha! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I like SNL!

Only here can there be eight pages of how to clean your dick, ass and pussy. I didn't think it was that difficult. Originally Posted by burkalini
Chapter #1
I douche like a mo fo, but moreso use the Fem wash vs. actual douche. A lil Sweet N Little never hurt either bwahahaha! Originally Posted by London Rayne
There, that's better!! Whatever you are doin' down there works for me - now get back here so I can make sure you are maintaining proper hygene!!!
Gum !!
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
An odor eater as a panty shield???
I'm really really glad I started this thread...I learned a lot! Now gonna go wash my cock again!!
I'm really really glad I started this thread...I learned a lot! Now gonna go wash my cock again!! Originally Posted by canoodle
wow.....just wow....
wow.....just wow.... Originally Posted by SugarBeth
Nice new avatar SB! Where have you been hiding?
i agree on the topic i really wish people would keep up with their hygene.
i never go with service where it smells worse than day old period underwear, or smells like she just had sex 7 times and didnt wash. we are paying for professional service so at least ....all parties should hit the shower.

now if ur picking em up at the corner store, then well......
Its just amazing people need to be told!
Ladies,

You always need to wash your clit bowl. If you pull back the skin around your clit, you will see residue from TP and etc. Trust me, a dirty clit bowl smells funky and tastes nasty.
Ladies,

You always need to wash your clit bowl. If you pull back the skin around your clit, you will see residue from TP and etc. Trust me, a dirty clit bowl smells funky and tastes nasty. Originally Posted by AlluringExotic
You've tasted dirty pussy?
Here we go!?