The "Settled Science"? of Global Warming

Just realized you are one of them "enviromental nuts"... ur'a walrusboy Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You wouldn't know one if they kicked you in your pussy.
This is why I seldom try to have a discussion with anyone. I prefer sarcastic comments, and punking stupid remarks. I did not say I did jim it was the opinion of those who do know. It is really hard to be nice to you jackoffs. By the way are you a expert on then jim? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not everything is attributed to Global Warming. Don't you think that the Ice naturally recedes at certain times of the year? Not everything you will read or hear comes from experts. Look who started this whole thing, Al Gore. Is he an expert? He's far from it. He's nothing but a Mason with a twisted agenda and phony ideas. For example he tried to advocate the reason Obama didn't do well in his first debate with Romney was because he didn't have adequate time to acclimate himself to the high altitude of Colorado, lol.

Jim
When it was posted once moron why do you want a second? Do you want to put up all your "boyfriends" post up with mine? yes or no. Moron. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're too chicken shit to do it again, aren't you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Not everything is attributed to Global Warming. Don't you think that the Ice naturally recedes at certain times of the year? Not everything you will read or hear comes from experts. Look who started this whole thing, Al Gore. Is he an expert? He's far from it. He's nothing but a Mason with a twisted agenda and phony ideas. For example he tried to advocate the reason Obama didn't do well in his first debate with Romney was because he didn't have adequate time to acclimate himself to the high altitude of Colorado, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Are YOU an expert? Hmmmm?
I can't wait to read Mojo's response regarding whether he is an expert.

It should be entertaining.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're too chicken shit scared to post it again, aren't you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?
You're too chicken shit scared to post it again, aren't you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No shit for brains I am waiting on your response that you are reluctant to give. It is why you are parroting the same old dumb ass hankering babble. You walked it back in the other thread so I want to see if you have any balls on this one.
No shit for brains I am waiting on your response that you are reluctant to give. It is why you are parroting the same old dumb ass hankering babble. You walked it back in the other thread so I want to see if you have any balls on this one. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Stumpy the Inbred Chimp is too chicken shit to repost his post @ #8.
Great! Another song and dance from IBMassa.

Handle your shit, boy! Er, never mind. it's what you live for.

You're just trying to deflect from the reality of the moment:

Stumpy the Inbred Chimp is too chicken shit to repost his post @ #8. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Chicken dick hankering is too chicken shit to answer a question. Fucking pussy.
Great! Another song and dance from IBMassa.

Handle your shit, boy! Er, never mind. it's what you live for.

You're just trying to deflect from the reality of the moment:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're all about faggoty song and dance Broadway plays, aren't you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

Chicken dick hankering is too chicken shit to answer a question. Fucking pussy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Stumpy the Inbred Chimp is still too chicken shit to repost his post @ #8.
Have you ever been to a Broadway show, IBIdiot? A symphony? Opera?
Have you ever been to a Broadway show, IBIdiot? A symphony? Opera? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Does Hee Haw count?
You're all about faggoty song and dance Broadway plays, aren't you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

Stumpy the Inbred Chimp is still too chicken shit to repost his post @ #8. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Chicken dick hankering is too chicken shit to click the RTM he just whines like the pussy he is.
Oh, he isn't too scared to complain, whine and cry to the mods. Or snipe at them whenever he gets smacked down.

In fact, I'm willing to bet SLOBBRIN 30 days vacation that ...