...Old Johns make the best ones because they have no choice but to buy sex. Originally Posted by climaxman
WW, you say that likes its a bad thing. I say "it's good to be the King"

Now back to the muddy banhole where you belong. Peasant.

Frenchtoast anyone?
Older is better always ,
but they just got it going on and easy to get along with and do make a good regular , likes to take his time , so much more in common with me

But I like younger then me as well... hot studs are fun to look at lol
younger get in get out .not what I like .
Older is better always ,
but they just got it going on and easy to get along with and do make a good regular , lieks to take his time , so much more in common with me Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Now that's what I am talking about. Thanks Gina!!
Now that's what I am talking about. Thanks Gina!! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Way too late for that Kam.....btw, you owe me a box of Kleenex....ijs Originally Posted by Russ38
Ha!
I do prefer older as well. Young dudes don't usually do it for me. Not a whole lot of fun involved. Older usually know what to do with a woman and are more respectful. Plus I hate when 21 year olds ask if they can call me mommy. Ummm no. Lol.
I love seeing older gentlemen! Many of the guys I see tell me I carry myself well and act very mature for being in my 20's. I have found that the older gentlemen are looking for a provider who is a true companion and one that enjoys conversation, getting to know each other, and building a good regular relationship. Most of the older gentlemen I see end up being regulars that keep in touch.

I do still make exceptions and see younger guys occasionally, if they seem to be very mature in their contact with me. Otherwise I find that SOME younger guys can be pushy with boundaries, aggressive, and don't want to chat much at all or build that connection to have good chemistry. It all really depends on the maturity level. I don't really have those problems with any older gents! I have no problems with an older man who has any performance issues at all! I like to start out slow and give them the build up, then a nice wind down with more conversation, kisses, and cuddling before they depart. As far as performance goes, many of the older guys I have met with have far more energy than younger men and perform well, very experienced, and have lots of wisdom and a good sense of humor.
Nice words for the old guys here Nicole
I have found that the older gentlemen are looking for a provider who is a true companion and one that enjoys conversation, getting to know each other, and building a good regular relationship. Most of the older gentlemen I see end up being regulars that keep in touch. Originally Posted by NicoleBBW
Well said young lady!
  • bbkid
  • 04-11-2019, 06:20 AM
I love seeing older gentlemen! Many of the guys I see tell me I carry myself well and act very mature for being in my 20's. I have found that the older gentlemen are looking for a provider who is a true companion and one that enjoys conversation, getting to know each other, and building a good regular relationship. Most of the older gentlemen I see end up being regulars that keep in touch.

I do still make exceptions and see younger guys occasionally, if they seem to be very mature in their contact with me. Otherwise I find that SOME younger guys can be pushy with boundaries, aggressive, and don't want to chat much at all or build that connection to have good chemistry. It all really depends on the maturity level. I don't really have those problems with any older gents! I have no problems with an older man who has any performance issues at all! I like to start out slow and give them the build up, then a nice wind down with more conversation, kisses, and cuddling before they depart. As far as performance goes, many of the older guys I have met with have far more energy than younger men and perform well, very experienced, and have lots of wisdom and a good sense of humor.
Originally Posted by NicoleBBW
Nice!
Ladies, in your opinion at what age does a guy achieve the "older gentleman" status ?
Ladies, in your opinion at what age does a guy achieve the "older gentleman" status ? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Im gonna guess for most ladies it's around 35 and up.

I don't know how old you are Marcellus but you are already in the league of extraordinary gentlemen in my opinion.
Damn...bbkid and tyboy1 seem right. I am old as dirt
  • bbkid
  • 04-12-2019, 07:03 AM
Damn...bbkid and tyboy1 seem right. I am old as dirt Originally Posted by tbone2u
Thanks for putting me through high school and college, Dad. if if weren't for you and Mom sacrificing all those years for me, I wouldn't be able to afford all this high dollar pussy that you introduced me to.