Let's talk a little truth about Mar-a-Lago.

Publicity stunt by garland! Damn the Country is better off garland is not on the SCOTUS! Hes showing beyond a doubt hes been bought and paid for by the dnc! He has ZERO impartiality!!!!!!!
Garland just announced a motion to unseal the documents seized.

Balls in Trump’s court.
if they are national secrets i doubt any motion he might file could unseal the documents seized

Garland just announced a motion to unseal the documents seized.

Balls in Trump’s court. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
and based on your and B1's definition of lies and liars, you lied

so be it
That’s idiotic.

Did you see the announcement?

So be it.
sigh
Again, more and more deflections to move the topic off subject of the FACTS. FACTS to this point are that a warrant to search was lawfully issued and was lawfully executed. FACTUAL reason publicly unknown, but factually known to the subject of the search and legal team.

Agents armed, unarmed, guns drawn or not, dressed however....all irrelevant to the discussion (but, I might add from a neighbor experience, probably armed, as most here would be in that circumstance...not FACT, but reasonable conjecture....see how easy that is to qualify),

We'd all like to know the content of the warrant and inventory seized, but at this point only Trump and the gov't ( yes, REALLY LEGAL gov't) know. At this point in time EX President Trump can reveal that info if he chooses (doesn't have to). The gov't likely won't as an ongoing investigation....if the gov't did, there would be an outcry from both sides. At this point, the TRUTH is not PROVEN.
  • WTF
  • 08-11-2022, 01:55 PM
Our right wing friends sound woke af on this subject matter.

Their God could easily put the matter to rest by publishing the warrant. That he will not do so seems tell8ng.
This would have been a quick and quiet process had Trump not turned it into his typical demand for the spotlight.

It’s almost like he’s still in the office. Remember the daily Trump drama? It continues.
sigh Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I’ll take that as a “no.”
Publicity stunt by garland! Damn the Country is better off garland is not on the SCOTUS! Hes showing beyond a doubt hes been bought and paid for by the dnc! He has ZERO impartiality!!!!!!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yep. It took him 3 days to tell us nothing!

Btw - did everyone watch Jesse Watters' show yesterday? He dug up some fascinating stuff on how this Presidential document tussle started.

Just watch the first 17 minutes. The National Archives librarian and the federal magistrate who approved the search warrant both suffer from severe TDS!

Call me old-fashioned, but I find it astonishing that a federal judge or magistrate would be all over social media broadcasting his/her disqualifying political biases to the world!

https://www.onenewspage.com/video/20...-FULL-SHOW.htm
the real info isnt in the warrant or the attachment of a list of records seized (it was lied about above that the documents seized would be unsealed)

but its the application for the warrant, thats the real informative document - garland never mentioned that
Another problem today is WATCHING the news rather than READING the news...one easily gets sucked in by gestures/inflections/facial expressions, etc. and overlooks actual content. Reading is fundamental.
Another problem today is WATCHING the news rather than READING the news...one easily gets sucked in by gestures/inflections/facial expressions, etc. and overlooks actual content. Reading is fundamental. Originally Posted by reddog1951
You posted immediately after I put up the link so it's obvious you didn't even watch it.

What's your point anyway?

I can watch any show and ignore the body language stuff while evaluating the facts and arguments being presented.

I guess you can't do that.

Call me old-fashioned, but I find it astonishing that a federal judge or magistrate would be all over social media broadcasting his/her disqualifying political biases to the world!
Originally Posted by lustylad
have you heard the new york atty gen letitia james in that regard?
I wonder what you were expecting out of Garland.

As to the video —. SNICK — more of the same paranoid victimhood that drove Trump’s regime and defines his “comeback.”

The world hates Trump. The world is out to get Trump. Nobody’s ever been investigated like Trump. Nobody’s ever been more persecuted than Trump.

At the end of the day, nobody will have been more prosecuted than Trump.

Because nobody’s conducted himself like Trump.

Yeah, Big SNICK.