PROVIDERS & HOBBYIST Whats the #1 thing you get complimented on?! Let's keep it real!

As far as skills, usually my oral ones.
Physically, I get complimented on my legs. Originally Posted by Shayla
Shayla! Its your face, absolutely beautiful. Your personality is right there too.

P.S. Where you at? Coming back for a visit?
Everyone loves how toned my body is and how soft my round tushy is. Oh, and my carmel skin complexion. You should check it out!!
  • hd
  • 06-09-2011, 12:23 PM
I wish it was my tongue, but the hair on my (big) head gets the attention!
As you read back threw the thread, you might note that when asked to name the ONE thing..... gals list more then one... guys just one! Wonder why that is? Guess us guys are lucky if we even have ONE thing to list!

"Bellagio" that's Italian for Oh Yeah!
My sense of humor
Eyes, ass, my honesty, ability to put others at ease quickly, Oral skills.
I am so forgettable, I don't get much in the way of compliments. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Charles, just stop. Everyone has something worth complimenting.
Shayla, I can't distinguish if you remind me more of Sasha Grey or Audrina Patridge
Shayla, I can't distinguish if you remind me more of Sasha Grey or Audrina Patridge Originally Posted by incognito isis
Are you holding off revealing your most complemented attribute Ms. ISIS? The breasts have SUPER low or no miles on them so....
Everyone loves how toned my body is and how soft my round tushy is. Oh, and my carmel skin complexion. You should check it out!! Originally Posted by mizzlady
Three items

I wish it was my tongue, but the hair on my (big) head gets the attention! Originally Posted by hd
One Item

My sense of humor Originally Posted by burkalini
One Item

Eyes, ass, my honesty, ability to put others at ease quickly, Oral skills. Originally Posted by heartsonfire
Five Items

This ought to be interesting to see how many times the words LARGE or SMALL gets used! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Actually, it's my cooking. I like to make chicken parm and bring some when I see a special lady. And when I don't have the time to make it, I like to pick up some Brook's House Of BBQ chicken in Oneonta and bring it to the lady I am seeing. They love it!
BJ Skills
my mind blowing french with a twist!!!

also my prostate massages!
Since I am 64 years old, I guess my best feature is I am not yet 65.

For what it is worth, My ATF, and the few other Ladies I have seen, say I am in fantastic shape for my age. But keep in mind, at my age, the bar is set pretty low.