• WTF
  • 01-11-2010, 07:08 AM
It's Complicated.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1230414/

A story about a couple where the man has left wifey for a younger woman ten years earlier. Karma ensues?

or just a case of the pasture is always greener...........
I have just noticed that there are an awful lot of naked women in here.
That must have something to do with PJ and DG?
I'll have to look for a boob shot....maybe.

C x Originally Posted by Camille
I can’t speak for everyone, and I’m sure you have great breasts. But, I gotta say, you legs are totally hot! I’m just sayin’........
It's Complicated.

A story about a couple where the man has left wifey for a younger woman ten years earlier. Karma ensues?

or just a case of the pasture is always greener........... Originally Posted by WTF
I've seen it. The "other woman" is a total be-atch though. She fed her karma in many ways. It's a cute movie.
I've seen it. The "other woman" is a total be-atch though. She fed her karma in many ways. It's a cute movie. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Good, I want to see it.

B.
It's Complicated.

or just a case of the pasture is always greener........... Originally Posted by WTF
Saw it, regretted it. Total formula storyline and “mailed in” acting.
The bright light was whoever played her oldest daughters boyfriend. He effectively added comic relief.
  • WTF
  • 01-11-2010, 05:45 PM
Saw it, regretted it. Total formula storyline and “mailed in” acting.
. Originally Posted by terbul
Damn, I must be getting hormonal

The bright light was whoever played her oldest daughters boyfriend. He effectively added comic relief. Originally Posted by terbul
I agree ... he stole whatever scene he was in but I have replayed the movie in my mind and I still like it. Better than Clooney in "Up in Air". They think that preformance is Oscar worthy?

Both good story lines that fell short of potential. They did not hit it out of the park but solid dbls. IMHO
Better than Clooney in "Up in Air". They think that preformance is Oscar worthy? Originally Posted by WTF
They probably will nominate Avatar too. It is just Dances with Wolves in 3D.
Better than Clooney in "Up in Air". They think that performance is Oscar worthy? Originally Posted by WTF
Yes, I agree Clooney is nominated? Talk about mailed in.

Now Vera Farmiga and that little hottie Anna Kendrick need some SR Only love. I loved the shot of Vera's tush as she bedded Clooney (I hope I am not spoiling anything for anyone.
Now for a better Karma movie, see Slumdog millionaire; or better yet read "Q & A" the book it was based on.
Now for a better Karma movie, see Slumdog millionaire; or better yet read "Q & A" the book it was based on. Originally Posted by terbul
Great movie and Freida Pinto is another hottie, too.
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2010, 12:13 AM
They probably will nominate Avatar too. It is just Dances with Wolves in 3D. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Only for special effect I hope! That was some bad acting,

The other two movies touched on themes of instant gratification vs. patience and payoff with long term benefits,
I read where the closer to clinical depression one was the better they scored on a reality test pertaining to preception their life and life in general. Originally Posted by WTF
Where does that leave Irving Penn???

[IMG][/IMG]