Why is Tucker in russia

If anyone thinks tucks pad was there just for an interview? Snick x 2
He was there as a proxy for trumpf.
Time will unveil the truth
If anyone thinks tucks pad was there just for an interview? Snick x 2
He was there as a proxy for trumpf.
Time will unveil the truth Originally Posted by winn dixie
And of course you have proof for that. Link?
No he's not a traitor either. He's simply a Journalist. ... Originally Posted by Levianon17
Putting out an intentional lie to your audience disqualifies you from the title of Journalist.
He is NOT a journalist.

Is that why Trump is so cozy with them?

Carlson is NOT a journalist, at least not by classic, ethical standards.

Carlson also is NOT a representative of any legitimate news network.

Carlson IS mentioned by some as a potential running mate for Trump.

He is a traitor for all three of the reasons Levi posted as his criteria.

Except ... Russia is our ally, right?

LOLLING! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are correct. I don't think the righties even know what a Classical Journalist is. They have been coached and bred to be brought up on the teat of those maggot, excuse me, maga liars.

Tucker Carlson is a Journalist he doesn't have to be affiliated with a News Network to have an interview with a foreign official. He's not a traitor, he's not treasonous. I never mentioned any criteria that would classify Tucker Carlson as a Traitor. As usual you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Again. He is not a journalist. See definition of Classical Journalist. Another way of putting it, if a Journalist lies, he will willingly take the hit and accept all responsibility of his false reporting(s). We know that hasn't happened. ESPECIALLY when said person says "I don't try to lie." Definitely means you do lie. Hence, not a member of the Fourth Estate.

Is he the one that got fired or the one still on Itty bitty faux news sukn the orange clown.
The only faux news station that is still proud of having a doocy and doocy jr. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
He got shit canned alright. That is bad when your boss, who tells you to lie (and you do it willingly) to your viewers, kicks you in the ass out the door for being his lap dog.

exactly. it's the scoop of the year by a journalistic mile if Carlson pulls this off .. if he's even there to do that. ... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
What it is the equivalent of is a girls club piece like those cluckers on The View. I just wonder which one he is more like. I say Whoopi.

Hopefully Tucker is getting the same treatment that Alexei Navalny received!! ... Originally Posted by eyecu2
I would not wish that on him or anybody. Except putin.

In response to the many posts, I would like to reiterate that my statement was posted as an opinion and not a fact. It’s my opinion that Carlson stopped being a journalist quite some time ago. He’s been a propagandist for pay for a long while now.

IMHO, It’s my guess that he’s in Russia preparing to push Putin’s propaganda onto the American public. To use some of his rabid fan base to try and normalize Putin’s actions.

You can debate whether or not that makes him a traitor but I think it does. Take my opinion for what it’s worth. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
I would really like to see an example to where he actually was a journalist in the past. Anything with foxy doesn't count since it was proven in court they put out intentional lies and that ruined any credibility they had.

Tucker is a journalist seeking to get an interview in Russia. Originally Posted by FRESHNFRUITY
Show us the proof that he is one, FNF.

It is puzzling why many members here can’t accept that Tucker is going to Russia to interview Putin.

All of this speculation as to whether Tucker is a Journalist or not is a bunch of crap. He has a major outlet for news commentary and this interview will be a great score, Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yup. Commentary as I posted above. See Whoopi and The View post. Barbra Walters did it better.

He is interviewing Putin for, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abe Lincoln, Alex Hamilton, US Grant, and Ben Franklin. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The most spot on reason given in this thread that mirrors the truth.
  • Brot
  • 02-17-2024, 10:19 AM
Your comment has absolutely nothing to do with the OP thread.

Just exactly what did Tucker do o merit the asinine comment?

BTW, I have absolutely no use for TC, he is as dumb as Madcow Originally Posted by oilfieldace

We are in a proxy war with Russia in case you were not aware. His agenda was not in our country's interests. Have you actually watched the interview?
We are in a proxy war with Russia in case you were not aware. His agenda was not in our country's interests. Have you actually watched the interview? Originally Posted by Brot
Any question that Putin’s translators fed Carlson bullshit?
YR, that's his standard diet.
YR, that's his standard diet. Originally Posted by Precious_b
They say you can’t bullshit a bullshitter.

Carlson is dumber than originally thought.

The “he’s playing the MAGAs because he knows they’re gullible” idea may be all wrong. He might actually believe the stupid shit he says.
Yupper. I'll say it again. Barbra Walters did a better job interviewing him.