SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

• Old-T
  • 11-28-2014, 07:59 PM
This reincarnation is even weirder than before.
  • fuc
  • 12-03-2014, 04:38 AM
DAM the UNITED STATE government is doing this kind of thing to COVER-UP

USING HUMAN SIM TECHNOLOGY ... READING PEOPLE THOUGHT ... HIDDEN WIFI CAMERA IN ROOM TO COVER-UP THIEF OF HIS MONEY
I put some of this thread in Google Translate thinking it may pick up on some dialect I was unfamiliar with, and it came back as "What the fuck, who knows?"

Anybody have a translator?
  • EyeCu
  • 12-13-2014, 07:37 PM
CHEAT/STEAL and CUM CLEAN after your already got and spent the $$$$$$$$$$$!

What do you think?
  • Old-T
  • 12-13-2014, 10:40 PM
Welcome back. I wonder what your life expectancy is this time.
Welcome back. I wonder what your life expectancy is this time. Originally Posted by Old-T
Looks like he live to see another day!
  • EyeCu
  • 12-13-2014, 11:11 PM
Welcome back. I wonder what your life expectancy is this time. Originally Posted by Old-T
Looks like he live to see another day! Originally Posted by bigtex
do you swallow or spit?

Look like it has always been the same you godless THIEF!
bumb this is where I got my username from ... but someone tamper with evidence by editing his signature ...

I believe it said something like btw CJOHNNY54 ask Where and why isn't HIS money in HIS HAND
  • txen
  • 01-06-2015, 08:03 PM
saw the same thing a few days ago and today in the houston galleria area ... WHAT WITH THIS WIRE THE BRAIN TO COVERUP THIEF ... now I see where you get all your stuff for advertisement and television
  • txen
  • 01-06-2015, 08:11 PM
do you know what #AC code stand for when cjohnny54 post?

Alcohol content in mouthwash it CODE

do you know what #ER stand for?

the FIRST and LAST letter on CJOHNNY54 default password at the UNIVERSITY of HOUSTON Engineering computing center

THIS HAS alway been a goverernment frame job and covering of the thief of his money period!

btw ... where CJOHNNY54 money?
Txen has gotta be BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's long lost brother. Why, txen is even a Cougar, just like his big brother: BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat!!!
It's Uncle BJerk!
Txen has gotta be BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's long lost brother. Why, txen is even a Cougar, just like his big brother: BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat!!!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wanna bet?

Shall we start the bidding at $500?
  • Old-T
  • 01-07-2015, 07:16 AM
At the end of the world, cockroaches will still be around. They cannot be exterminated.
  • Old-T
  • 01-07-2015, 07:25 AM
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Always count on IBBuffoon to take any post--no matter how absurd--and treat it as an invitation to belch vomit. IB, you really are in the bottom 1% of low-life on here. But at least you are consistent.