As promised: Slavery good or bad?

• Old-T
  • 02-13-2015, 04:34 PM
Nice to see you are now blowing off even your own questions you amazingly stupid illiterate!

Do you really not see how bad you look?

My point is that you hijack your own question and essentially say you misquoted yourself!!!

You rebuttal point is that I know how to count--and somehow you think that is an insult.

Belch away stupid little man(?).
Nice to see you are now blowing off even your own questions you amazingly stupid illiterate!

Do you really not see how bad you look?

My point is that you hijack your own question and essentially say you misquoted yourself!!!

You rebuttal point is that I know how to count--and somehow you think that is an insult.

Belch away stupid little man(?).
Originally Posted by Old-T
The real point, Old-THUMPER, is that you can't name another pathetic, trollish stalker like you who is as obsessionally fixated as you are on post counts on a SHMB, because there isn't another pathetic, trollish stalker like you who is as obsessionally fixated on post counts on a SHMB as you, Old-THUMPER.
You're a liar, Old-THUMPER. There's hardly a week goes by that your trollish stalking ass doesn't make an issue out of a post count on a SHMB, Old-THUMPER.

Your boyfriend claimed it was you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are surrounded bu your boyfriends chicken dick, answer the question. Did you and your daddy really expect it to rain chickens? Were you both working for Colonel Sanders?
You are surrounded bu your boyfriends chicken dick, answer the question. Did you and your daddy really expect it to rain chickens? Were you both working for Colonel Sanders? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Colonel Sanders... the original chicken dick
You are surrounded bu your boyfriends chicken dick, answer the question. Did you and your daddy really expect it to rain chickens? Were you both working for Colonel Sanders? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Colonel Sanders... the original chicken dick Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You two appear to be the resident experts on that subject, with Stumpy the Inbred Chimp being the most versed, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

"You Odumbo, gruber idiot..."

I'm getting good at this
Need chicken? PM chicken sick hankering his dad will do the chicken dance, and chickens will fall from the sky. Better than dividing fish, and bread.
  • Old-T
  • 02-13-2015, 08:28 PM
The real point, Old-THUMPER, is that you can't name another pathetic, trollish stalker like you who is as obsessionally fixated as you are on post counts on a SHMB, because there isn't another pathetic, trollish stalker like you who is as obsessionally fixated on post counts on a SHMB as you, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Not "can't", "won't". Why should I when it makes you froth at the mouth so much?

Admit you screwed up, admit you are so stupid that you misunderstood your own question, and then maybe I will choose to answer yours.

But in the mean time I am more than happy to let you stew and smolder, knowing you stepped into it by claiming you misquoted yourself!! Only you could be so stupid AND so stubborn that you just can't find it in you to ever admit you made an error. Even a little inconsequential one like this. No, not IB the egomaniac clown.

I answered your question. Get over it. It is not my fault that you are incompetent as well as a liar.
Not "can't", "won't". Why should I when it makes you froth at the mouth so much?

Admit you screwed up, admit you are so stupid that you misunderstood your own question, and then maybe I will choose to answer yours.

But in the mean time I am more than happy to let you stew and smolder, knowing you stepped into it by claiming you misquoted yourself!! Only you could be so stupid AND so stubborn that you just can't find it in you to ever admit you made an error. Even a little inconsequential one like this. No, not IB the egomaniac clown.

I answered your question. Get over it. It is not my fault that you are incompetent as well as a liar.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a liar, Old-THUMPER, you can't name another pathetic, trollish stalker like you who is as obsessionally fixated as you are on post counts on a SHMB, because there isn't another pathetic, trollish stalker like you who is as obsessionally fixated on post counts on a SHMB as you, Old-THUMPER.

"You Odumbo, gruber idiot..."

I'm getting good at this :
roll1: Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Yes, you are a "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

Need chicken? PM chicken sick hankering his dad will do the chicken dance, and chickens will fall from the sky. Better than dividing fish, and bread. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your predilection for perverted posts is prolific, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Hey Chicken Dick, I think I just heard the microwave ding. Go upstairs and get the Hot Pockets your mom heated up for you.
Hey Chicken Dick, I think I just heard the microwave ding. Go upstairs and get the Hot Pockets your mom heated up for you. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
That ding-a-ling-a-ling you hear is in your empty head, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
If.Only.I.Could.See.Your.Post.

CHICKEN DICK RIDES AGAIN
If.Only.I.Could.See.Your.Comme nts

CHICKEN DICK RIDES AGAIN
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
And exactly what are you inferring is being "ridden", you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion?
You old thumper, inbred, chicken dick, grubered Odumbo lover, don't you ever get tired of your own shit? It must be hell inside that thick skull of yours. How pronounced IS your brow. Do you favor Neanderthal or more Cro-Magnon?
You old thumper, inbred, chicken dick, grubered Odumbo lover, don't you ever get tired of your own shit? It must be hell inside that thick skull of yours. How pronounced IS your brow. Do you favor Neanderthal or more Cro-Magnon? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Proving "#Grubered" Odumbo Minions, such as yourself, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, to be lying jackasses is a public service, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.