Father of Oregon shooter calls for stricter gun laws

And he just might be expanding his 'holes franchises to Kansas to thank Ekim the Inbred Chimp for acting as a WK for him ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
a classic example of "franchising". i wonder what the "royalty" fee is? .. ropey loads perhaps? ahahahahahahahaha
a classic example of "franchising". i wonder what the "royalty" fee is? .. ropey loads perhaps? ahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well...woomby is big on getting his facials !
nope, it's from your banana collection CG. takes "ATM" to a new level doesn't it?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
a classic example of "franchising". i wonder what the "royalty" fee is? .. ropey loads perhaps? ahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Well...woomby is big on getting his facials ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

you two cocksuckers need a room
Well...woomby is big on getting his facials ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
of course he is! it gives him that "youthful glow" after his "bukkake party"

of course he is! it gives Rey that "youthful glow" after his "bukkake party"

Damn gay rey whackoff just gave you a facial. You must have been pivot man. LMFAO
Damn gay rey whackoff just gave you a facial. You must have been pivot man. LMFAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you are the cum chimp.

the US has about ten times the number of gun homicides per capita compared to other western democracies, England and Australia. England and Australia have very strict gun laws in comparison, if we want to keep having ten times the rate of gun murders we should do nothing. . .. if we want to have much less gun murders we should enact similar gun control. Its that simple.
I are the cum chimp.

Proud of whacking off whackoff? Monkey man demonstrates his ability, keep on whacking off whackoff.
the US has about ten times the number of gun homicides per capita compared to other western democracies, England and Australia. England and Australia have very strict gun laws in comparison, if we want to keep having ten times the rate of gun murders we should do nothing. . .. if we want to have much less gun murders we should enact similar gun control. Its that simple. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You'll have to modify and/or repeal the 2nd Amendment first. Good luck?
You'll have to modify and/or repeal the 2nd Amendment first. Good luck? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Agree. I would love to see it modified so that citizens know EXACTLY what it means and we don't have cases continuously being brought through the court system all the way up to SCOTUS asking for interpretation.

Doubtful it will ever happen.
you are the cum chimp.

Was that a video of Ekim practicing for his "management" training class of woomby's gloryhole franchises in Kansas ?
Damn gay rey whackoff just gave you a facial. You must have been pivot man. LMFAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That must be you after your interview with woomby to run his "Kansas branch" of his gloryhole franchises. We can all se that YOU got the facial, but did you pass the interview ? Or will you be having to pass a further round of "interviews", possible checking out your ability to take a fudge packing and doing ATM ? Good luck with all that. You should be a shoe-in for the position after all the WKing you've done for woomby ! Do you have to buy your own rainbow colored thong and feather boa, or will woomby be providing that for you ?
That must be you after your interview with woomby to run his "Kansas branch" of his gloryhole franchises. We can all se that YOU got the facial, but did you pass the interview ? Or will you be having to pass a further round of "interviews", possible checking out your ability to take a fudge packing and doing ATM ? Good luck with all that. You should be a shoe-in for the position after all the WKing you've done for woomby ! Do you have to buy your own rainbow colored thong and feather boa, or will woomby be providing that for you ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
of course he is! it gives him that "youthful glow" after his "bukkake party"

Looks good on you gay rey. LMAO
Looks good on you gay rey. LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's YOUR reflection in a mirror after YOUR negotiations to "manage" woomby's 'holes in Kansas Ekim ! Are you so cum drunk that you don't even recognize YOURSELF ? You might be starting the early stages of being a cum-aholic like woomby ! No wonder you two get along so well Ekim ! You and woomby will be known as the Bukakke Brothers from now on !!
That's YOUR reflection in a mirror after YOUR negotiations to "manage" woomby's 'holes in Kansas Ekim ! Are you so cum drunk that you don't even recognize YOURSELF ? You might be starting the early stages of being a cum-aholic like woomby ! No wonder you two get along so well Ekim ! You and woomby will be known as the Bukakke Brothers from now on !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Sorry dick nose won't work,even whackoff said it was you. WR is your bro gay rey .