Trump magnanimous in Jones victory.

The only that has been pointed out is what a dumbass you are.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
The only what? LOL!
So what is an "only"?

I suggest you stick to subjects you know something about or can at least bullshit your way through.
You called an idiom bad grammar while using an idiom.
I know in politics you believe in a double standard, I did not know it was the same in grammar for you also.
Have you ever had a prostate massage by a women? Originally Posted by bambino
Yes, a few times . You should try it. I would imagine its the same as those t-girls you see.
Yes, a few times . You should try it. I would imagine its the same as those t-girls you see. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
No you cockstalking faggot. It was in the review you read and got pointed for acting like the snaggled tooth hick homo that you are.
  • WTF
  • 12-20-2017, 03:29 PM
Yes, a few times . You should try it. I would imagine its the same as those t-girls you see. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
bambino likes older women with husky voices!

Have you ever had a prostate massage by a women? Originally Posted by bambino
Yes, a few times . You should try it. I would imagine its the same as those t-girls you see.
No you cockstalking faggot. It was in the review you read and got pointed for acting like the snaggled tooth hick homo that you are. Originally Posted by bambino
I have not received any points for helping you with your review. But even if I did you are still a closet-case Bi cocksucker. And I recall you reading my reviews as well. You are having another meltdown!!
I have not received any points for helping you with your review. But even if I did you are still a closet-case Bi cocksucker. And I recall you reading my reviews as well. You are having another meltdown!! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You’re melting down you snaggled toothed hick homo. Are you going to send me more of your flirtatious PMs you cockstalking homo? Get the fuck away from me.
You’re melting down you snaggled toothed hick homo. Are you going to send me more of your flirtatious PMs you cockstalking homo? Get the fuck away from me. Originally Posted by bambino
I am not even close to a meltdown. I am having the time of my life showing what a clown you are. You like to talk shit but never back it up. You have welshed on several bets. I have called your bluff and it pisses you off. If you are so sure about me take the bet. And as for me hitting on you, how about this. Why don't you post my PM to you here. You calling me a snaggled toothed hick homo is funny. We all know you fags have perfect teeth and are metrosexual. LOL!

And why say get the fuck away from me? Why don't you block me? I know why you want me to be the duff for you and Luke. LOL! I tell you what, take the bet and I will hook you up with him.
I am not even close to a meltdown. I am having the time of my life showing what a clown you are. You like to talk shit but never back it up. You have welshed on several bets. I have called your bluff and it pisses you off. If you are so sure about me take the bet. And as for me hitting on you, how about this. Why don't you post my PM to you here. You calling me a snaggled toothed hick homo is funny. We all know you fags have perfect teeth and are metrosexual. LOL!

And why say get the fuck away from me? Why don't you block me? I know why you want me to be the duff for you and Luke. LOL! I tell you what, take the bet and I will hook you up with him.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
That’s a long post, you’re melting down you hick, home faggot.
That’s a long post, you’re melting down you hick, home faggot. Originally Posted by bambino
Now I am a "home" faggot. WTF is that? You queers are always reinventing yourselves.
Its only a long post for someone challenged such as you. We both know you live in a depressed part of the country that is chock full of hate and crime.So you attempting to degrade me living in a thriving part of the country is pretty desperate. I do see that under Obama it was cleaning itself up a bit. ( Along with the rest of the country)I bet under Trump it will return back to its white trash roots.

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime...nsylvania.html

Violent crime rate in 2016
Pittsburgh: 435.9
U.S. Average: 216.0

Violent crime rate in 2015
Pittsburgh: 394.3
U.S. Average: 208.5

Violent crime rate in 2014
Pittsburgh: 447.5
U.S. Average: 200.7

Violent crime rate in 2013
Pittsburgh: 401.8
U.S. Average: 204.3

Violent crime rate in 2012
Pittsburgh: 403.2
U.S. Average: 214.5

Violent crime rate in 2011
Pittsburgh: 433.4
U.S. Average: 214.1

Violent crime rate in 2010
Pittsburgh: 486.2
U.S. Average: 223.2

Violent crime rate in 2009
Pittsburgh: 531.7
U.S. Average: 238.0

Violent crime rate in 2008
Pittsburgh: 598.9
U.S. Average: 252.4

Violent crime rate in 2007
Pittsburgh: 599.0
U.S. Average: 259.7

Violent crime rate in 2006
Pittsburgh: 576.5
U.S. Average: 264.1

Violent crime rate in 2005
Pittsburgh: 557.9
U.S. Average: 258.9

Violent crime rate in 2004
Pittsburgh: 549.3
U.S. Average: 256.0

Violent crime rate in 2003
Pittsburgh: 536.5
U.S. Average: 262.6

Violent crime rate in 2002
Pittsburgh: 550.4
U.S. Average: 272.2

Property crime rate in 2016
Pittsburgh: 280.8
U.S. Average: 216.6

Property crime rate in 2015
Pittsburgh: 288.2
U.S. Average: 221.5

Property crime rate in 2014
Pittsburgh: 283.9
U.S. Average: 230.8

Property crime rate in 2013
Pittsburgh: 289.3
U.S. Average: 250.4

Property crime rate in 2012
Pittsburgh: 310.6
U.S. Average: 267.3

Property crime rate in 2011
Pittsburgh: 309.1
U.S. Average: 273.5

Property crime rate in 2010
Pittsburgh: 342.9
U.S. Average: 276.4

Property crime rate in 2009
Pittsburgh: 350.2
U.S. Average: 285.6

Property crime rate in 2008
Pittsburgh: 394.9
U.S. Average: 302.2

Property crime rate in 2007
Pittsburgh: 436.7
U.S. Average: 309.2

Property crime rate in 2006
Pittsburgh: 463.7
U.S. Average: 317.3

Property crime rate in 2005
Pittsburgh: 441.8
U.S. Average: 322.3

Property crime rate in 2004
Pittsburgh: 403.4
U.S. Average: 327.4

Property crime rate in 2003
Pittsburgh: 430.5
U.S. Average: 334.1

Property crime rate in 2002
Pittsburgh: 416.7
U.S. Average: 336.9

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime...#ixzz51ueZNMEl

Thread topic.
Did Obama congratulate any Republican after they won an election? If Jones doesn’t play ball with Trump to some extent his stay in the Senate will be a short one. Originally Posted by bambino
Hey asshole, go back to your on thread and spell check “judge mental”. It’s one fucking word you retard. Originally Posted by bambino
Do you ever do any research before you post?
It took me 2 seconds to find those LOL! I am sure there are more.
https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest...the-nomination

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt...US105D20160606 Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Your colleague brought it up in this thread you fuckhead. But you two mangle words on a regular basis. SStupid couldn’t spell cat if you spot him the C and the T. Originally Posted by bambino
FRAUD Originally Posted by bambino
PHO Pockets is attending SStupids PHO political Science courses after he attends his PHO bible studies. He then goes back to his real double wide and his miserable hick life. Originally Posted by bambino
That’s why PHO Pockets lives in a double wide. To accommodate Lube. Originally Posted by bambino

Thread topic. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Did he ask you to do that or are just used to fluffing for him?

Now that Pho Pockets is back in jail, we can get back tho the thread. Trump was magnanimous to Jones.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That’s rich!

Now that Pho Pockets is back in jail, we can get back tho the thread. Trump was magnanimous to Jones. Originally Posted by bambino
LOL! Are you making shit up again? Pathetic!