Will George Zimmerman join OJ now?

• Old-T
  • 07-15-2013, 07:49 AM
He had a broken nose and a scratch on the back of his head that didn't require stitches, he had no concussion, he required no medical attention for his head beside a band aid. Yup that's consistent with BASHING someones head repeatedly against cement.

I wasn't asking if it was legal to get out his truck, I was asking why. You know the answer, and Trayvon wasn't a stranger he lived in the neighborhood. He was only 60 yards from where he lived when he was shot and killed.
But thanks for the insight. Originally Posted by drsmooth1
Are you surprised that IB have very selective listening, and even more selective "thinking". That is and always will be his MO. One pimple on Z would be enough for IB and the vigilante crowd to scream "Fear for his life".

The reality is Z was found not guilty. So be it. After listening to the various pieces of information I don't think the jury had a good option.

The reconstruction south remains alive and well in central Florida. I am very glad I am a former FL resident and no longer have to make that drive between Miami and Tampa.
Zimmerman admitted to his actions; OJ denied and lid about them.

Big difference.
He had a broken nose and a scratch on the back of his head that didn't require stitches, he had no concussion, he required no medical attention for his head beside a band aid. Yup that's consistent with BASHING someones head repeatedly against cement.

I wasn't asking if it was legal to get out his truck, I was asking why. You know the answer, and Trayvon wasn't a stranger he lived in the neighborhood. He was only 60 yards from where he lived when he was shot and killed.
But thanks for the insight. Originally Posted by drsmooth1
You're confused, drsmooth. It wasn't Martin who insured Zimmerman's injuries were limited: it was Zimmerman! Martin repeatedly struck Zimmerman's head against concrete and Martin only stopped doing so when Zimmerman shot him: THAT is why Zimmerman's injuries were not worse than they were.

Furthermore, Martin WAS a stranger in the neighborhood. He was visiting his dad. His mother had put the "innocent" Trayvon out of her house because of his uncontrollable, disruptive behavior.

BTW, drsmooth, why wasn't a young, physically fit teenager able to walk or run those 60 yards -- 60-70 steps -- to the safety of his dad's girlfriend's townhouse in four minutes? That's a one minute walk!

Why did a young, purportedly "scared" Trayvon not quit rapping with his girlfriend, hang up and call 911?

Are you surprised that IB have very selective listening, and even more selective "thinking". That is and always will be his MO. One pimple on Z would be enough for IB and the vigilante crowd to scream "Fear for his life".

The reality is Z was found not guilty. So be it. After listening to the various pieces of information I don't think the jury had a good option.

The reconstruction south remains alive and well in central Florida. I am very glad I am a former FL resident and no longer have to make that drive between Miami and Tampa. Originally Posted by Old-T
Old-T, you ignorantly labeled Zimmerman a "vigilante" from the very beginning and presumed Zimmerman's guilt long before there was any trial. Your ignorant opinion, like your ignorant prognostication, is worthless.
  • CJ7
  • 07-15-2013, 08:10 AM
Zimmerman admitted to his actions; OJ denied and lid about them.

Big difference. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

yeah, sure is .. GZ was pleading self defense, he HAD to talk about his actions
I guess we agree;

GZ won't "join" OJ...whatever that means.
  • Old-T
  • 07-15-2013, 08:15 AM
You're confused, drsmooth. It wasn't Martin who insured Zimmerman's injuries were limited: it was Zimmerman! Martin repeatedly struck Zimmerman's head against concrete and Martin only stopped doing so when Zimmerman shot him: THAT is why Zimmerman's injuries were not worse than they were.
I was doing some gardening this weekend, and while carrying some branches to the trash I walked into a tree limb that I didn't see. No ER room visit, no concussion that laid me out on the ground for hours. But a whole lot more scratches than Z had from "repeatedly" being "bashed" into the concrete.

Furthermore, Martin WAS a stranger in the neighborhood. He was visiting his dad. His mother had put the "innocent" Trayvon out of her house because of his uncontrollable, disruptive behavior.
Yep, how dare he think he is allowed to walk down a street where he is a stranger.

BTW, drsmooth, why wasn't a young, physically fit teenager able to walk or run those 60 yards -- 60-70 steps -- to the safety of his dad's girlfriend's townhouse in four minutes? That's a one minute walk!
And here is the hypocrisy: why should he have to get off the street just because a guy is stalking him? Why doesn't Stand Your Ground apply to a 17 y/o wearing a hoodie?

Why did a young, purportedly "scared" Trayvon not quit rapping with his girlfriend, hang up and call 911?
Not everyone reacts to things the same way. You react to almost anything with a RWW comment, unless it's a just plane gross excrement comment. Most civilized folks don't react that way. So should we shoot you? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Good for you, guy, you "won". Drink your champaign and move on.

I was doing some gardening this weekend, and while carrying some branches to the trash I walked into a tree limb that I didn't see. No ER room visit, no concussion that laid me out on the ground for hours. But a whole lot more scratches than Z had from "repeatedly" being "bashed" into the concrete.

. . . and the branch hit you again, and again, and again, and again, right Old-T? You were stupid if you didn't get out of the way, Old-T. Zimmerman wasn't being stupid when he shot Martin, he was defending his life.

Yep, how dare he think he is allowed to walk down a street where he is a stranger.

Martin's walking down the street was not what led to his death. Old-T. It was the fact that he turned about and attacked Zimmerman that led to his death. You are one ignorant, lib-retard fool, Old-T.

And here is the hypocrisy: why should he have to get off the street just because a guy is stalking him? Why doesn't Stand Your Ground apply to a 17 y/o wearing a hoodie? Not everyone reacts to things the same way. You react to almost anything with a RWW comment, unless it's a just plane gross excrement comment. Most civilized folks don't react that way. So should we shoot you?

Here's where your hypocrisy shines through, Old-T. Zimmerman was a legitimate resident in that neighborhood, and he had every right to get out of his truck and observe the behavior of a suspiscious stranger in his neigborhood. Initially, the police dispatcher encouraged Zimmerman to observe and report Martin's behavior. Zimmerman called the police, Martin didn't!

Good for you, guy, you "won". Drink your champaign and move on.

Originally Posted by Old-T
. . . while you eat crow, Old-T.
Broken nose from the branch Old T ?

How bad were the bruises on the branch "knuckles" from bashing you around ?

Was that branch punching you around for 40 seconds?

Did your neighbor witness the branch pinning you down while throwing blow upon blow ?
  • CJ7
  • 07-15-2013, 08:56 AM
Broken nose from the branch Old T ?

How bad were the bruises on the branch "knuckles" from bashing you around ?

Was that branch punching you around for 40 seconds?

Did your neighbor witness the branch pinning you down while throwing blow upon blow ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
can you prove anyone had a broken nose?
CBJ is re-trying the case !

Get a life CBJ........
  • CJ7
  • 07-15-2013, 09:10 AM
CBJ is re-trying the case !

Get a life CBJ........ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
translation:

I'm talking out of my ass again.
he was found not guilty of murder 2 and manslaughter, not innocent of killing trayvon Originally Posted by CJ7
Lol, look up the definition of innocent and get back with us.
  • CJ7
  • 07-15-2013, 09:30 AM
Lol, look up the definition of innocent and get back with us. Originally Posted by nwarounder

by your definition of innocent, he didn't kill trayvon

by means of the states charges he was found not guilty

if he wasn't guilty of killing trayvon there could be no civil suit
by your definition of innocent, he didn't kill trayvon

by means of the states charges he was found not guilty

if he wasn't guilty of killing trayvon there could be no civil suit Originally Posted by CJ7
By my definition, he killed Trayvon in self defense, thus he is innocent. And thank god we have laws that give innocent people the right to kill those that are guilty of trying to inflict harm or death.

In FL, and under the stand your ground law, you can easily obtain immunity from civil suits, especially after you win the criminal trial. According to O'Mara, there will be no civil suit and he will defeat anyone who tries before there is even a trial.

Now I'm sure the educated here can make up their own minds based on O'Mara's performance and your predictions throughout this matter, as to whether there will be a civil trial, or not.
  • CJ7
  • 07-15-2013, 10:30 AM
By my definition, he killed Trayvon in self defense, thus he is innocent. And thank god we have laws that give innocent people the right to kill those that are guilty of trying to inflict harm or death.

In FL, and under the stand your ground law, you can easily obtain immunity from civil suits, especially after you win the criminal trial. According to O'Mara, there will be no civil suit and he will defeat anyone who tries before there is even a trial.

Now I'm sure the educated here can make up their own minds based on O'Mara's performance and your predictions throughout this matter, as to whether there will be a civil trial, or not. Originally Posted by nwarounder

the educated here?

I never predicted one way or the other. I did say on Sat afternoon before the jury reached a verdict, I had a gut feeling Zim would walk .. not because of O'mara's performance, but because of the prosecutions lack there of .. Educate yourself.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...9#.UeQkAL4o73g