Sarah Palin "seriously interested" in 2016 bid

"Signaled"?

And commenting on something else tasting "salty" was not signaling, I suppose?

It was your Freudian Slip, tranny fuckee. Deal with it. Own it
. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your claim to prescience is very overrated, you pretentious Yankee jackass. You have pumpkin seeds and popcorn, on the one hand, versus what you posted you were thinking about, on the other, you pretentious Yankee jackass; so, the "Freudian Slip" is all on you.

I B hankering the fly fisherman, looking for a worm. Get's a hard on over emoticons. Finally fesses up to his perversions. Enough hi jacking of this thread stump broke. You can jack on your own. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No retort can match the put down you just delivered to yourself, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp: malapropisms abound!!!! "U B hankering, etc., etc., etc."
I would love to see a Palin / Herman Cain or a Palin / Ted Cruz ticket. Freaking awesome.

Here's one of my favorite movie scenes:

No matter how you try to deflect, it was you and Stumpy the Inbred Chimp who signaled in your posts that you have experiences that are foreign to other heterosexual males. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Who the fuck talks like that?
Your claim to prescience is very overrated, you pretentious Yankee jackass. You have pumpkin seeds and popcorn, on the one hand, versus what you posted you were thinking about, on the other, you pretentious Yankee jackass; so, the "Freudian Slip" is all on you. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Really, pumpkin seeds?

Do you think ANYONE on this board thought you were referring to pumpkin seeds, not semen, when you talked about something being salty beside popcorn?

How would your original joke be funny if you meant pumpkin seeds, tranny fuckee?
Who the fuck talks like that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Any voices you hear "talking", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, are just little lib-retarded bugaboos in your head, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Really, pumpkin seeds?

Do you think ANYONE on this board thought you were referring to pumpkin seeds, not semen, when you talked about something being salty beside popcorn?

How would your original joke be funny if you meant pumpkin seeds, tranny fuckee?
Originally Posted by ExNYer
The 'Freudian Slip' is all yours, you pretentious Yankee jackass.
The 'Freudian Slip' is all yours, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
May 3, 2010. That's the date of your last review.

You're coming up on FIVE years without reviewing a woman, salty boy.

That's all I'm saying, m'kay? Just pointing it out.
May 3, 2010. That's the date of your last review.

You're coming up on FIVE years without reviewing a woman, salty boy.

That's all I'm saying, m'kay? Just pointing it out.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
What? You're admitting that your fabulous prescient skills are a fraud, you pretentious Yankee jackass?
I think Timmy is right. Jeb will be the nominee. I also think he will win. He has the super big old Republican RINO money behind him. Polls are meaningless at this point. Don't get me wrong, I don't want Jeb or Hillary to win. But let's be honest. Elections are decided by ultra rich fat white men behind closed doors, not the people. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You got that right. The people may vote but we don't elect.

Jim
Really, pumpkin seeds?

How would your original joke be funny if you meant pumpkin seeds, tranny fuckee? Originally Posted by ExNYer
He constantly posts on jiz, cum gobbling and something white and salty. Plus fly fishing for large worms. Sounds like a slam dunk.
All i want for xmas is a Palin / Cruz ticket with Herman Cain the secretary of defense. Man talk about being on cloud 9
He constantly posts on jiz, cum gobbling and something white and salty. Plus fly fishing for large worms. Sounds like a slam dunk. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Says Stumpy the Inbred Chimp who concedes he cannot muster an intelligent thought and lets an emoticon swallowing something white and salty do his 'talking' for him.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sarah Palin must have the affect of shrinking liberal dicks. The fear of the little boys can be felt.
Please get her nominated profmiral! PLEASE!

You and your ignorant lemming ilkmates will be exposed for the dipshits you are. Again.

Run, Sarah, run!
Quit listening to MSNBC and actually read the report, flighty. The committee found Odumbo, Hildabeast and Morell flagrantly negligent, incompetent and responsible. Only lib-retards can rally around findings citing "failed policy" as the cause of four American deaths -- including an American ambassador -- and call it a victory, flighty. And Gowdy is still investigating.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
This guy had a different take. He does not work for MSNBC.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-congress-re...010500067.html

From the link:

Washington (AFP) - A probe by a Congressional committee into the September 11, 2012 attack on a US compound in Benghazi debunked allegations that President Barack Obama's administration fell down on the job.

Since the assault on the US mission in the Libyan city, which left the ambassador and three colleagues dead, the White House, CIA and State Department have been accused of mishandling their response.
But the report released Friday by the House intelligence committee, which is led by some of Obama's fiercest Republican opponents, cleared the administration of all the most serious charges.
One claim investigated was that the Central Intelligence Agency had not provided adequate security for its own agents at an annex near the diplomatic mission, and Washington had failed to send support.
But the report, based on "thousands of hours of detailed investigation" and interviews with both senior officials and agents who had been on the ground found that this had not been the case.
"CIA ensured sufficient security for CIA activities in Benghazi and, without a requirement to do so, ably and bravely assisted the State Department on the night of the attacks," it said.
View gallery

A vehicle and the surrounding area are engulfed in flames after being set on fire inside the US cons …

"Appropriate US personnel made reasonable tactical decision that night, and the committee found no evidence that there was a stand-down order or a denial of available air support.
I don't have any idea. As for me personally, I am already on record as being in support of (former) Senator Webb's candidacy.

But please let me know when you find out if and when Hillary throws her hat in the ring. Ya hear!

Strike that, there is no need to let me know if Hillary jumps into the fray. The news will register a minimum 7.5 on the Eccie Political Forum Richter Scale.

The groans from the Idiot's will be epic!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=jim+webb Originally Posted by bigtex
Fickle supporter huh? All these years thumping Senator/Secretary Quitters drum, and you just bail on her? Wow!

Oh wait, I see the caveat now
Until further notice, I am on his 2016 bandwagon!

http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.ht...ryType%3Dmixed Originally Posted by bigtex
SO what is the trigger for the further notice that causes you to run back to her begging her forgiveness for you momentary lapse in judgment?
And who the fuck is Jim Webb, gotta go Google.

How amusing would it be to see her and Rick Perry going head to head? God, how can you even be a republican these days without being fucking embarrassed? Your party is filled with dunces, fanatics, religious whackjobs, racists, war-mongers, anti-intellectual, anti-scientific freakazoids and just generally unfriendly and intolerant people. Originally Posted by timpage
Now THAT would be good entertainment!