HILLARY CLINTON CULABLE FOR BENGHAZI FROM BEGINNING TO END.........

Corpy Brain Cells Killed During the Reagan Administration = ALL
Corpy Brain Cells Remaining After Latest Screening of Dumbo = NONE

At least you're calling people names, you scatalogically tittilated sick fuck... even those who present thoughtful responses to your drivelous babble. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a dumb golem fuck that never possessed a single brain cell, and that's why you can't see the laughable hypocrisy in MasterDickMuncher's comparison. That is also why you were most deservedly elected:
The ignorance of the right is exceeded only by their ability to lose elections.
Address your concerns to the lying-ass, bumbling leader that you elected, you stupid golem fuck!

Hey, MasterDickMuncher, in case you didn't notice, Benghazi Gate is not over yet: it's still developing.

Ambassadors killed during the Odumbo Administration: 1

Ambassadors killed during the Reagan Administration: 0

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Name calling right off the bat.

You lose again.

Our courageous ambassador knew the risks. You have no clue,

Diplomacy can't be conducted in a vacuum.

Walls 10 feet taller or 10 extra guards would have made no real difference.

Cry me a river, douche-bag.

PS. We all know you aren't gay but tell us, how long did it take you to acquire your voracious appetite for dick?

It looks like your immersion program (acting like a dick, sucking dick, talking like a dick, sitting on a dick, etc.) has paid off.
The ignorance of the right is exceeded only by their ability to lose elections. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Since 1860, 153 years, the Dimocrats have only had nine candidates elected to the presidency; whereas, the Republicans have elected seventeen.

Name calling right off the bat.

You lose again.

Our courageous ambassador knew the risks. You have no clue,

Diplomacy can't be conducted in a vacuum.

Walls 10 feet taller or 10 extra guards would have made no real difference.

Cry me a river, douche-bag.

PS. We all know you aren't gay but tell us, how long did it take you to acquire your voracious appetite for dick?

It looks like your immersion program (acting like a dick, sucking dick, talking like a dick, sitting on a dick, etc.) has paid off. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
1. MasterDickMuncher has been your handle for some time, even though you are predisposed to having a Austinite-fetish relationship with a "douche-bag."

2. "Normalize" AKA "small footprint"/"meek and innocuous presence" is Odumbo's "Hope and Change" diplomacy for the U.S. in the Islamic world. "Normalize" leaves a power vacuum and yields power to those who have the audacity to rise and take advantage of U.S. meekness.

3. The U.S. Embassy is in Tripoli; not Benghazi. Benghazi was a political plum HildaBeast greedily desired.

4. HildaBeast put Stevens in harm's way in Benghazi.
a. HildaBeast directed Stevens to complete a political mission in Benghazi before 30 September; thus, placing him in Benghazi on the portentous date of 9/11.

b. HildaBeast directed Stevens to use a weakly secured "diplomatic facility" that she approved as adequate.

c. HildaBeast ignored the increasing number of hostile anti-Western/anti-U.S. attacks in Libya.

d. HoldaBeast refused requests for increased security assets.

e. HildaBeast cut existing security assets in Libya.
5. Dead ambassadors cannot conduct diplomacy.

6. Odumbo failed to have RRF assets deployed and ready to react to that or any other hostile action in that region of world!?!

7. Odumbo failed to respond in a timely manner to the attack against Benghazi.

8. After the attack, Odumbo, HildaBeast, et al, lied their collective ass off to protect their political careers.

9. Finally, MasterDickMuncher is still your handle, even though you are predisposed to having a Austinite-fetish relationship with a "douche-bag."
  • CJ7
  • 05-10-2013, 02:55 PM
17?

that explains why the country is totally fucked up
+100 Had to go back a long way to get a winner .right Ida Bell..
Its a shame all this stuff ends up in a pissin contest.
Lets all admit one thing, the folks shouldnt have been there.
Sure its a dangerous job, but get real i dont believe its supposed to be " that dangerous " .
The administration fucked up, 1st they sent them there, and they damn well knew it was a tender box , 2nd the White House has given ammo to all of their enemies.
I wana hear you say it, yep they fucked up.
Shit is hittin the fan, IRS going after patriots and Tea publicans is another fuck up. And you would have to be big time ignorant to not realize the IRS is part of Treasury and they answer to the White House!
Interesting days ahead, may the chips fall where they hurt the most!
+100 Had to go back a long way to get a winner .right Ida Bell.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Pretty much encompassed the extant history of the Republican party. They did lose in 1856, but there are several winners. Lincoln and Teddy are on Mount Rushmore, FDR -- a Dimocrat -- oversaw that project! And many historians believe Grant and Eisenhower were pretty good generals.

Just remembered, there were only sixteen Republicans elected to the Presidency: Chester Arthur (R) was VP when Garfield (R) was assassinated, and he was not selected to run again. Already similarly accounted for A. Johnson (D) and Ford (R) .
I'm sure there's a point somewhere in IBSyndrome's latest foray into meaningless statistical trivia.........right?
I suppose "what have you done lately?" doesn't apply, eh, CORPY?

I figure if you call her Hildabeast long enough people will start following you, right Copry?

Get it going now, Corpy. We all know how many people hopped on your "Odumbo" tag.

You're such a fool, Corpy, that you can't even brand your own bullSHIT.

No wonder you was and ever shall be the original Dipshit of the Year ... CORPY!

Or is it IBSyndrome? Or is it IBLyingandCrying?

I think Corpy fits you just fine... Poop partier!
I suppose "what have you done lately?" doesn't apply, eh, CORPY?

I figure if you call her Hildabeast long enough people will start following you, right Copry?

Get it going now, Corpy. We all know how many people hopped on your "Odumbo" tag.

You're such a fool, Corpy, that you can't even brand your own bullSHIT.

No wonder you was and ever shall be the original Dipshit of the Year ... CORPY!

Or is it IBSyndrome? Or is it IBLyingandCrying?

I think Corpy fits you just fine... Poop partier! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh, but you are one truly ignorant golem fuck, Assup the Jackass!!! When your stupid golem fuck-ass put the issue to a vote, you were overwhelming selected to be:

That your retarded ass self-inflicted proves just what a dumb golem fuck you are!!!!

Is that even English, IBCorpy?

Don't you deny it? Or do you?

You are the one TRUE original DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!

(DENY IT, OR LIE ABOUT IT...OR DON'T! Either way will be one or the other, you fee ally obsessed dipshit ... Or is the shit dipper?)
Is that even English, IBCorpy?

Don't you deny it? Or do you?

You are the one TRUE original DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!

(DENY IT, OR LIE ABOUT IT...OR DON'T! Either way will be one or the other, you fee ally obsessed dipshit ... Or is the shit dipper?) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the one "lying" and "lying by denying", you dumb golem fuck. Your ignorant golem fuck-ass self-inflicted when you put the issue to a vote; wherein, you were overwhelming selected to be:

This is fun! Obama gets caught being corrupt and dishonest, and all the Obamatons can do is shout, "Yeah, well Republicans were corrupt and dishonest, too!" Like that makes it OK for Obama to be corrupt and dishonest.

I have an idea. Let's demand honesty and integrity from our elected leaders, regardless of party affiliation. Let's quit excusing their bad behavior, just because they lean in our preferred political direction.

I identify most strongly with the Libertarian party, but I still think if Obama had kept his promises made in 2008 and 2009, he would have been the greatest President in history. But he is dishonest and corrupt, just like the others have been, and even more so.
You are no Librarian, Whiny, but I'll agree with you on demanding honesty and integrity from all elected officials.

that said, I'll also mention that IBSyndrome could never get a job in brand marketing.