Wow can't believe how many people judge or down BBW WOMEN FOR THERE SIZE AND NOT FOR WHAT THEY ARE IN SIDE! !!!!!!!!!!

This may be me hanging myself in the future, but I sure do wish we had honest men like this in sa. well, I mean, we do...but not REAL HONEST. Its def something to hear REALITY, and not sugar coated "its oks" Especially coming from those w the same bodily issues. Im fortunate in the genetic body type dept., but needless to say, I lack what many bbws have, curves. So for that, I am not liked by plenty. But, getting mad that I am not liked is kind of useless....
This may be me hanging myself in the future, but I sure do wish we had honest men like this in sa. well, I mean, we do...but not REAL HONEST. Its def something to hear REALITY, and not sugar coated "its oks" Especially coming from those w the same bodily issues. Im fortunate in the genetic body type dept., but needless to say, I lack what many bbws have, curves. So for that, I am not liked by plenty. But, getting mad that I am not liked is kind of useless.... Originally Posted by ExoticEzra

You look pretty good to me. If you were in Austin tonight I'd give you a shot but then again my sig. line says it all
But, getting mad that I am not liked is kind of useless.... Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
I love the way you think.
Not everyone is going to like you. That goes for everybody.
So there is a common ground for BBW and non BBW alike .

So here is a song dedicated to BBWs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBq3xlwRDac
Harkontume, I have you confused with Harpo.... ????? After checking my facts... I met Harpo about 7/8yrs ago, my bad.

Harpo is what I refer to as a high maintenance client. Perfect for a girl that is starting out in this business. He will see a new girl for a 30min session every week; will not pay more than 150 & will try to pay 130. He does provide a new girl with a little steady weekly income and will feed her lunch a couple times per week. His 50 txt per day, will quickly teach a girl TCB skills. His flattery will make a girl feel she is "special" giving her much needed confidence. He will also make sure you have plenty of music CD's... After a month.... Harpo quickly becomes a lot more "work" than he is worth.
Looking at him from a business standpoint, he is the perfect guy to introduce to a new lady. He is a time waster for an established lady.

Cody, If I am wrong about Harkontume/Harpo....
I will give you $200 towards a session with any lady on this board. If I am correct, you pay $200 to a young lady at P10 so I can have some fun

Did a little more research & Hartune & Harpo are not the same person. But they are both same type of client.
Harkontume, I have you confused with Harpo.... ????? After checking my facts... I met Harpo about 7/8yrs ago, my bad.

Harpo is what I refer to as a high maintenance client. Perfect for a girl that is starting out in this business. He will see a new girl for a 30min session every week; will not pay more than 150 & will try to pay 130. He does provide a new girl with a little steady weekly income and will feed her lunch a couple times per week. His 50 txt per day, will quickly teach a girl TCB skills. His flattery will make a girl feel she is "special" giving her much needed confidence. He will also make sure you have plenty of music CD's... After a month.... Harpo quickly becomes a lot more "work" than he is worth.
Looking at him from a business standpoint, he is the perfect guy to introduce to a new lady. He is a time waster for an established lady.

Cody, If I am wrong about Harkontume/Harpo....
I will give you $200 towards a session with any lady on this board. If I am correct, you pay $200 to a young lady at P10 so I can have some fun

Did a little more research & Hartune & Harpo are not the same person. But they are both same type of client. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
OLD news already. Everyone's already moved on to fresher and more interesting threads. See you there beautiful.
Ms Francisca has forgotten about more pussy than most on this board will ever see....grasshopper...

Amateur hour. A fuckin comedy...
[quote=Codybeast;2158349]Not until this post did I actually believe you were COMPLETELY full of sheeeeet.

nuff said
This may be me hanging myself in the future, but I sure do wish we had honest men like this in sa. well, I mean, we do...but not REAL HONEST. Its def something to hear REALITY, and not sugar coated "its oks" Especially coming from those w the same bodily issues. Im fortunate in the genetic body type dept., but needless to say, I lack what many bbws have, curves. So for that, I am not liked by plenty. But, getting mad that I am not liked is kind of useless.... Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
Well i honestly can say i think your a very sexy woman curves or no curves your breathtaking very beautiful
Hugs
T