On the abuse in the Houston board and Eccie's reluctance to deal with it

Rafe and sofiasco's late night meeting

This may sound like an insane idea, but if the Houston Coed section bothers someone why post there? I mean it's not mandatory that you post to be a member of Eccie and read reviews correct? Done deal! If I have issues with a certain area, I just don't bother posting. It's not rocket science.
Wow Daph the resemblance is uncanny, almost scary! Whew! I could not help it. See? That's why its so important to TAKE YOUR MEDICATION.
This is how it ends? No one else says anything? Guess Raph looked in the mirror and realized that no one else was supporting him and was the lone ranger.
This is how it ends? No one else says anything? Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
... not with a bang, but a whimper.
I just got through driving five hours on icey roads to read eight pages of this crap only to find the one thing that kept me turning the pages was Ansley's avatar. Now she is fed up and I am on page eight wishing Ansley would post more.
hey, 3 sides.

feel better? I do.
Ummm where did you find those photos? I haven't used those in a few years.
Are they okay for me to post, if so I would like them to stay
You should resurrect them!

Ummm where did you find those photos? I haven't used those in a few years. Originally Posted by Ansley
You should resurrect them! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
lol They just were. I don't have them, they were lost on an old computer.

What happened to all the guys on this thread? I want to know the end of the story.
It doesn't have an ending.....it is like the energizer bunny.
It doesn't have an ending.....it is like the energizer bunny. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Well I guess they are recharging. I know that was corny.
Well I guess they are recharging. I know that was corny. Originally Posted by Ansley
Great Googolly Moogolly, Ansley! If the Stinky Puppet hadn't started this crap I'd still have no clue you are freakin' beautiful. I always enjoyed reading your posts but ...... .

So, now I know.

Thanks, Pigpen! You contributed.