The "JV Team" strikes again:

Their problem is they start with a destination and then try to find shit that gets them there instead of taking on any new info along the way. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
And then the truth gets uncovered .....

"boots on the ground" .....

He sent all the rebreathers for the medical emergency in "Africa"!

He sent all the rebreathers for the medical emergency in "Africa"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why didn't he send all the MOUTHBREATHERS instead? You coulda seen the world, LLIdiot!

Consider the source, UnderConstruction.

You'll see even weaker... we have seen even weaker! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I found your next avatar, Shit Eater. It's easily interchangeable with your current avatar.

He sent all the rebreathers for the medical emergency in "Africa"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
When are you going to tell "the rest of the story" on your pic that you keep posting lexie?
He won't do it.
When are you going to tell "the rest of the story" on your pic that you keep posting lexie? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Does he/she really think a pic of some old, rusted out shit is gonna do it?
You coulda seen the world, ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Tell us all about it, Grasshopper!

How would you know where you've been. You can't even read maps!

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf
When are you going to tell "the rest of the story" on your pic that you keep posting lexie? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't have to .... It's been, and being told.

http://www.rubincenter.org/2014/10/m...aphic-content/

When you actually go back and read the U.N. mandates (not to slight Bill Clinton and Congress ... 2x's) it is apparent that throughout the entire Clinton Administration Iraq was under an agreement AND U.N. resolutions to DISCLOSE the presence of WMDs AS WELL AS facilities for the making of them.

Your anti-Bush BLOGGERS you worship don't usually mention the FACTS.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28222879

The chemical weapons site was captured in June 2014.

I guess since they were "Junior Varsity" it was not a "concern" of Obaminable. Besides ... since he claimed there were NO WMDs or Facilities to justify the 2003 invasion .... it is "problematic" for him to dispatch any U.S. personnel to secure something he has proclaimed didn't exist.

Remember: You can keep your insurance and you can keep your doctor.
Does he/she really think a pic of some old, rusted out shit is gonna do it? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You have xray vision also? Or are you just a chemical weapons expert?
You have xray vision also? Or are you just a chemical weapons expert? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Xray vision? That sounds verrrrrrrry familiar.

When LLIdiot recognizes that he is losing the weapons inspections argument, he plays his "xray vision" card!

What an Idiot!
Xray vision? Originally Posted by bigtex
Speaking of xray vision!!! The "visionist" just popped up with his 2 cents.

How's your 20-20 hindsight xray vision today? Seen my OMPF yet?

Did you happen to overlook the chemical weapons stockpile with agents captured by the JV Team TERRORIZING the Middle East and apparently YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE?

You and Yours remind me of the City of Galveston Convention and Tourist Bureau .... re-assuring all newcomers to the Island there are not sharks in the waters off the beach ..... If they pretend they don't exist ... they must not.

And you call me an "idiot"?

Did the current administration (YOUR MAN) actually release their first "battle plan"?
I don't have to .... It's been, and being told.

http://www.rubincenter.org/2014/10/m...aphic-content/

When you actually go back and read the U.N. mandates (not to slight Bill Clinton and Congress ... 2x's) it is apparent that throughout the entire Clinton Administration Iraq was under an agreement AND U.N. resolutions to DISCLOSE the presence of WMDs AS WELL AS facilities for the making of them.

Your anti-Bush BLOGGERS you worship don't usually mention the FACTS.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28222879

The chemical weapons site was captured in June 2014.

I guess since they were "Junior Varsity" it was not a "concern" of Obaminable. Besides ... since he claimed there were NO WMDs or Facilities to justify the 2003 invasion .... it is "problematic" for him to dispatch any U.S. personnel to secure something he has proclaimed didn't exist.

Remember: You can keep your insurance and you can keep your doctor. Originally Posted by LexusLover
1-Your picture is taken from a depot north of Baghdad guarded by Iraq troops who left when ISIS showed up.
2- The contents is inert and cannot be used as a weapon.
3- The containers are in such bad shape they probably cannot be moved.

Remember I did keep my insurance and my doctor.
1-Your picture is taken from a depot north of Baghdad guarded by Iraq troops who left when ISIS showed up.
2- The contents is inert and cannot be used as a weapon.
3- The containers are in such bad shape they probably cannot be moved.

Remember I did keep my insurance and my doctor. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Remember: I kept my insurance and my doctor, also. Because I can.

As for your rendition .... you got this little known "intelligence" from where?

The Iraqi troops "left," because ISIS showed up and ISIS now has the delivery systems, the chemicals, and a "cooker" for a new batch.

In addition, ISIS now has WMD making materials from Syria, which were reportedly delivered to Syria from Iraq while the U.S. was wringing hands and playing footsy with the U.N. to appease people like you, and yours, who want the enemy to flush the shit before the "bad guys" arrive.

I knew you, and others, would talk this shit about "unusable" sooooo

.. What is this?

and this?

One these days you, and yours, will learn. I hope it's not the "hard way"!

You really believe the ISIS are JV, don't you?

When LE goes up to the door and wants in .... they softly knock and then kick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFk6BmHEROE
Remember: I kept my insurance and my doctor, also. Because I can.

As for your rendition .... you got this little known "intelligence" from where?

The Iraqi troops "left," because ISIS showed up and ISIS now has the delivery systems, the chemicals, and a "cooker" for a new batch.

In addition, ISIS now has WMD making materials from Syria, which were reportedly delivered to Syria from Iraq while the U.S. was wringing hands and playing footsy with the U.N. to appease people like you, and yours, who want the enemy to flush the shit before the "bad guys" arrive.

I knew you, and others, would talk this shit about "unusable" sooooo

.. What is this?

and this?

One these days you, and yours, will learn. I hope it's not the "hard way"!

You really believe the ISIS are JV, don't you?

When LE goes up to the door and wants in .... they softly knock and then kick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFk6BmHEROE Originally Posted by LexusLover
Google image is your friend lexie. Keep from being one of the Grubered. Both of your images you just posted came from the Boston bombing lexie.