Obama scandals show signs of lasting a long, long time.

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1053309411] Is it true, Ekim the Inbred, that your ignorant, inbred, hayseed ass never progressed beyond the 2nd grade?

Then it's true you did bid on the air guitar. Were you the winner? You can play it while your getting your ass reamed by your ATF...
I know you are, Corpy, but what am I?

SHIT, ASS, FUCK, CRAP, POOP, SHIT, FUCK, COCK, ASS, DICK, CUNT, FUCK FUCK AND Fuck!

Your COMMODUS Operandi is showing Corpy!
The broken record is still spinning....... Originally Posted by Old-T
If you believe your inane, non-substantive post is in any manner superior, you are truly one seriously deluded and miscreant fool.

Modus operandi

I WILL PROGRAM THIS INTO YOUR FUCKING BRAIN " FUCK YOU TOO"... YOU TOO STEAL TRYING TOO STEAL FROM ME Originally Posted by CJOHN
Please provide a citation to support your equivocating post.

yep ...vinyl is making a comeback Originally Posted by JCM800
Good! It complements the polyester leisure suits and platform shoes you are still wearing.

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher", IBHankering. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Again, your ASSumptions are obviously and ignorantly wrong, and your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

SHIT, ASS, FUCK, CRAP, POOP, SHIT, FUCK, COCK, ASS, DICK, CUNT, FUCK FUCK AND Fuck!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your attraction to bathroom fixtures becomes you, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Meanwhile, back to the OP:

Obama scandals show signs of lasting a long, long time.
by Jennifer Rubin

Liberal sycophants in the media have been insisting that the Obama administration scandals (three if you count only the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Justice and and Benghazi, Libya; four if you add the Department of Health and Human Services) will fade away. If anything, the controversies are intensifying. How can you tell the scandals aren't vanishing?

1. The White House refers questions about possible perjury back to the accused's own department.

2. You throw a spin session and major media outlets won't show up.

3. Even Democrats want a special prosecutor. ("A Quinnipiac University poll released on Thursday shows 76 percent for a special counsel vs. 17 percent against. All told, 88 percent of Republicans, 63 percent of Democrats and 78 percent of independents want a special prosecutor.)

4. Even Vice President Biden knows to stay out of sight. (Where's he been lately?)

5. It's hard to tell House Majority Leader Eric Cantor of Virginia (President Obama has "lost focus," is "disconnected") from New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd ("wistful and petulant aren't getting him anywhere").

6. Losing on gun legislation is the least of his worries.

7. Conservatives love watching Jon Stewart these days.

8. Headlines from The New York Times ("Holder Faces New Round of Criticism After Leak Inquiries") are interchangeable with headlines from my blog.

9. Maryland Democratic Gov. Martin O'Malley isn't nuts to consider a presidential run in 2016.

10. Eric Holder has become less credible than Jay Carney.

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/...#ixzz2WU5dU3Cf

Your COMMODUS Operandi is showing Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You like ass, don't you, Corpy?

Your continued posting to this OLD opinion piece and your attempt to pass it off as fact is pathetic.

What will it take to stop you? The TRUTH? Legally, within all ECCIE guidelines? We might just be ready to spring a few realities on the, world.
  • Old-T
  • 07-08-2013, 08:18 AM
The broken record is still spinning....... Originally Posted by Old-T
If you believe your inane, non-substantive post is in any manner superior, you are truly one seriously deluded and miscreant fool. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Note: Out of sympathy to the others who read this board I won't quote the entirety of you LOOOOOONG waste of space and electrons. Anyone interested can easily find your post and get nauseated by reading it if they are masochistic.

Of course my post is FAR superior for these 4 reasons:

1. Mine is far shorter than your painfully long, empty, droning on regurgitation of your same stupid points over and over and over and over and over and over a dozen more times.

2. Mine is factual, pointing out that yours are repetitious without adding anything new worth reading.

3. Mine obviously hit home. I did not mention you by name so in a post of 7+ pages why did you surmise it was directed at you? I assume it is your feeling of guilt because you KNOW you are indeed a broken record. I suspect you will likely respond with a voluminous treatise about how this just isn't so, and how you feel no guilt, shame, etc., and it must be my psychosis showing. Or me jealousy of you. Trust me, I am not jealous of you.

4. I am inherently more creative than you are, and more worth reading.

You like ass, don't you, Corpy?

Your continued posting to this OLD opinion piece and your attempt to pass it off as fact is pathetic.

What will it take to stop you? The TRUTH? Legally, within all ECCIE guidelines? We might just be ready to spring a few realities on the, world.

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The only reality in this world you need to concern yourself with, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, is that you're the dumb-fuck golem jackass that was elected:

Note: Out of sympathy to the others who read this board I won't quote the entirety of you LOOOOOONG waste of space and electrons. Anyone interested can easily find your post and get nauseated by reading it if they are masochistic.

1. Mine is far shorter than your painfully long, empty, droning on regurgitation of your same stupid points over and over and over and over and over and over a dozen more times.

2. Mine is factual, pointing out that yours are repetitious without adding anything new worth reading.

3. Mine obviously hit home. I did not mention you by name so in a post of 7+ pages why did you surmise it was directed at you? I assume it is your feeling of guilt because you KNOW you are indeed a broken record. I suspect you will likely respond with a voluminous treatise about how this just isn't so, and how you feel no guilt, shame, etc., and it must be my psychosis showing. Or me jealousy of you. Trust me, I am not jealous of you.

4. I am inherently more creative than you are, and more worth reading. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a hypocrite that has taken sides and fails to deal objectively with the matter at hand. You've posted nary a comment directed at the dumb Yankee jackass or the dumb-fuck golem jackss for exactly the same behavior: the latter being the biggest thread hijacker in the forum. Hence, your posts on the matter are as worthless as they are ignorant.
  • CJOHN
  • 07-08-2013, 04:47 PM

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
YOU TOO FUCK STEAL TRYING TO STEAL FROM ME..
YOU TOO FUCK STEAL TRYING TO STEAL FROM ME..

Do I here united states support organize crime in STEALING from me?
Should I change the name of the country for you?
  • CJOHN
  • 07-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Joblow306 usernamer: steal trying too run his coverup in houston by keeping j away...

YOU FUCK STEAL FLYING J AROUND THE COUNTRY WHEN YOU GET SCARE! ... lol
  • CJOHN
  • 07-09-2013, 09:13 AM
us?

4. I am inherently more creative than you are, and more worth reading. Originally Posted by Old-T
Excellent post, Old-T.

I wonder what IBSyndrome's response will be!

And you're still a "catcher".

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer

So they used a vibrator on you...DAAAMN, you sicko.
another brilliant post from our own special poster...
another brilliant post from our own special poster... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Post it again, Simple Jack, and you'll be in Corpyland!

Whats funny is that you don't realize we're all snickering at you, shortbus!