best booty on eccie

Come on ladies don't stop this thread. More Booty
  • FK
  • 11-14-2010, 03:09 PM

And by the way, yes island visits are available! Whooo hoooo!
NICE!!!!!
i like to climb things! what can i say? hahahahaha
if each guy or gal sent an invite to their favorite 10 sp s we would probably have more asses than the house of representatives. the nice thing is seeing some tushies ive never seen before
Come on ladies don't stop this thread. More Booty Originally Posted by burkalini
is just breathtaking. what a spectacular view. in a couple weeks will do best legs and nikki will certainly be featured. i culd just stare at that ass pic for hours
i like to climb things! what can i say? hahahahaha Originally Posted by naughtynikki84
Dallas you do Joe Boxer proud babe.

Scarlett .... CLASSY!

NN 84 WOW
wowwow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{Nat & Scarlet--I am in love...lol}
  • FK
  • 11-15-2010, 11:27 AM
This is a GREAT thread!
Something light and fun is always appreciated!
I suppose I'll contribute!

but that tush is too fine of a canvas to paint over. you wouldnt paint over the mona lisa. that behind is so lovely every inch should be left as god created it. absolutly a wonderful addition to the thread
I suppose I'll contribute!

Originally Posted by Valerie
My nominees are:

Natalia Cruz

Classy Kimberly

Stormy Nicole

Mariah Perez
but that tush is too fine of a canvas to paint over. you wouldnt paint over the mona lisa. that behind is so lovely every inch should be left as god created it. absolutly a wonderful addition to the thread Originally Posted by petiteassman
Thank you!, there are so many nice booty's on this thread!!....

tush is too fine of a canvas to paint over-Matter of opinion I suppose, I've drawn up all of my tats and think they are beautiful pieces of art..

you wouldnt paint over the mona lisa-Actually I would..lol..(I've been the the Louvre in Paris where she is, and I wasn't that impressed)

every inch should be left as god created it-assuming there is a God( I'm quite agnostic)...

Hehe
Brittnany Big Booty has to be considered

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1605