WLM Rally To Be Hosted in Sept at Texas A&M

A discussion about WLM, hate groups, campus freedom of speech. All topics of some seriousness. Originally Posted by Old-T
I agree, but with a couple of provisos.

"Freedom of assembly," BLM, and Liberal hate groups!

All started by someone claiming a college campus is a public place, meaning he or someone else could go on there and do what they wanted to do. And having been on a lot of different campuses I know better than that! In fact the provisions of the Texas Education Code are more restrictive than just walking around town as implemented through customary college administration regulations ... but Liberals are more interested in latching on petty little comments and trying to marginalize the speaking ... while the Liberals ask asinine questions with unproven facts.

So I start posting THE REGS and pics OF THE EXACT CAMPUS they claimed was "open" and they don't like it so they start their petty little anecdotal bullshit.
Actually it IS an open campus, dipshit.

And "liberals" didn't call you out on your bullshit. Two Austin posters who KNOW the fucking truth did.

Period.
All started by someone claiming a college campus is a public place, meaning he or someone else could go on there and do what they wanted to do. And having been on a lot of different campuses I know better than that! In fact the provisions of the Texas Education Code are more restrictive than just walking around town as implemented through customary college administration regulations ... but Liberals are more interested in latching on petty little comments and trying to marginalize the speaking ... while the Liberals ask asinine questions with unproven facts.

So I start posting THE REGS and pics OF THE EXACT CAMPUS they claimed was "open" and they don't like it so they start their petty little anecdotal bullshit. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Unfortunately once again you are living up to your nickname of "LexusLiar". I NEVER said someone could go onto a college campus and do whatever they wanted to do. GOT IT???!!!!

I did say there are NO laws on any college campus that I know of that prohibits a person from driving a car on their campus or simply walking on their campus grounds. GOT IT???!!!

The University of Texas is a public university and you can drive anywhere you want on the campus except during certain hours while school is in session, due to the fact there are approximately 50,000 students who attend the university and thousands of others who work at the university. And ANYTIME during the day you can walk almost anywhere you want to on campus. The same holds true for every other public or private university I've been on. GOT IT???!!!

You were 100% wrong when you said:

"I've not been on the campus in years, but when I did I was not allowed to drive on the campus without a permit, which is consistent with 99% of the campuses on which I have spent time."

GOT IT???!!! Doubtful.
Have you two want-a-bes gotten a room yet?

You all try to hard to be correct. For whom did you all vote?

You just keep losing!

Oh yea, I remembered a few I've also been on ..

Prairie View A&M
Sam Houston State University
San Jac College
St. Mary's in San Antonio Originally Posted by LexusLover
I have voted for the winner in 4 of the last 5 Presidential elections.

I've also been on the campuses of Duke, UNC, Cornell, Syracuse, Harvard, Yale, BC, Providence, Columbia, NYU, the USMA at West Point, and Colgate.
Been on at least that many.

Still haven't been barred access to a public university.

I wonder what Junior was doing at Prairie View.

Hey Junior, what were you doing at Prairie View?
A discussion about WLM, hate groups, campus freedom of speech. All topics of some seriousness.

But what does it devolve to on here? An asinine discussion about whether you need a permit to drive on campus. Yep, that's about what this forum has become--too many resident Wackos who have checked out of the real world and now only reside in here full time.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Yes it is a serious subject. But it is NOT what post #1 in this thread was addressing, which was another similar rally being held at Texas A&M. And all I did was try to correct LexusLiar when he said that colleges were not "public" because you couldn't drive your car on their campuses. Out of 100+ posts in this thread, less than 5 were serious posts on the subjects of WLM, hate groups, and campus freedom of speech. By post #2, the "discussion" had taken a downward turn and that continued throughout most of the thread.

If you will notice, I participate in very few discussions on this forum, mainly when I totally disagree with what has been said, whether it be LexusLiar or anyone else.

Maybe Trump should have come out earlier than he did in condemning what happened at the UVA, but I happen to agree with most of his comments on the situation. Both sides were in the wrong. There were good and bad people in both groups.
Lots of "good people" marching with the KKK.

I've also been on the campuses of Duke, UNC, Cornell, Syracuse, Harvard, Yale, BC, Providence, Columbia, NYU, the USMA at West Point, and Colgate. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
What does that have to do with Texas college campuses. Nothing!

(I suppose your point, if you have one, is that I haven't been on university and college campuses outside of Texas, and you have! Now what would make you think I haven't Little Boy? Your "narrative" about yourself and others?)

But that's they way you bullshitting carpetbaggers are!

Too bad you and yours can't read a map, because if you could you would see the map of the University of Texas at Austin shows controlled access stations strategically located where they have been FOR OVER 50 YEARS with the exception of one placed in the vicinity of Memorial Stadium.

But what does a tight short fluffer like you know?

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/ut_au...texas-1961.jpg

Current ...

http://parking.utexas.edu/maps/images/campusmap12.gif

See legend for "Entry Control Station"
What does that have to do with Texas college campuses. Nothing!

(I suppose your point, if you have one, is that I haven't been on university and college campuses outside of Texas, and you have! Now what would make you think I haven't Little Boy? Your "narrative" about yourself and others?)

But that's they way you bullshitting carpetbaggers are!

Too bad you and yours can't read a map, because if you could you would see the map of the University of Texas at Austin shows controlled access stations strategically located where they have been FOR OVER 50 YEARS with the exception of one placed in the vicinity of Memorial Stadium.

But what does a tight short fluffer like you know?

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/ut_au...texas-1961.jpg

Current ...

http://parking.utexas.edu/maps/images/campusmap12.gif

See legend for "Entry Control Station" Originally Posted by LexusLover
Colleges are colleges, no matter where they are located and all of them, with possibly a few exceptions like the USMA at West Point, allow people to drive their cars on their campuses. I have no idea how many college campuses you have been on outside the state of Texas but that is irrelevant to the point being made.

And it is irrelevant where the access stations are placed at UT-Austin. The point still is that UT-Austin allows ANYONE to drive on the campus at anytime except during high-traffic hours. And people can walk anywhere on campus with few restrictions, with those restrictions being entering certain buildings. Yes, UT-Austin is public and your statement was WRONG.

BTW. it is very easy to get onto the UT-Austin campus WITHOUT having to pass through a security kiosk. Even during those few hours when the kiosks actually have security guards in them.

You continually prove how little you know about Austin. Keep it up. And try to keep on point which is that your statement was WRONG:

"I've not been on the campus in years, but when I did I was not allowed to drive on the campus without a permit, which is consistent with 99% of the campuses on which I have spent time."
Petty^^^^^ Sound like the media. Wonder why that is.
Petty?

Who argued about Nau's for two years?

Shut the fuck up and get me my Galveston shark report!!!!

I still want to know what Junior was doing at Prairie View. I think that was just a lie. He googled "A&M" and found PV.

Come on, Junior, what was your favorite part of the campus?
"Nau's Drug" ... you mean on West Lynn.

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf

Oops! Looks like Nau's ENFIELD Drug is still on West Lynn!!!!

And not in Clarksville!

You guys need to sign up for Map Reading 101 at ACC!

They may even have one in the ESL program!!!!!

The University of Texas is a public university and you can drive anywhere you want on the campus except during certain hours while school is in session, ....

[/B] Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I rest my case based on your own admission.

Thanks LOUDMOUTH!

Question I asked:
"But what does a tight short fluffer like you know?"

Just got the answer. Nothing!

Now look who's been LYING!

I suspect EVEN ASSUP is embarrassed to be affiliated with you!
I rest my case based on your own admission.

Thanks LOUDMOUTH!

Question I asked:
"But what does a tight short fluffer like you know?"

Just got the answer. Nothing!

Now look who's been LYING!

I suspect EVEN ASSUP is embarrassed to be affiliated with you! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Again, here is your statement:

Which is totally WRONG!!!! You can drive on the UT campus without a permit. I have driven on it even on school days during school hours without a permit.

I would reverse your statement and say that maybe 1% of college campuses do not allow you to drive on the campus without a permit.

You continue to show yourself to be a lying, ignorant, redneck, hillbilly. Who is just a little bit too obsessed with my tight cycling shorts. Latent homosexual tendencies perhaps?
"Nau's Drug" ... you mean on West Lynn.

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf

Oops! Looks like Nau's ENFIELD Drug is still on West Lynn!!!!

And not in Clarksville!

You guys need to sign up for Map Reading 101 at ACC!

They may even have one in the ESL program!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oops. Wrong again. You have a single map to support your opinion. Here are 4 which counter your opinion. I can't believe you are still obsessing over this. Grow up and move on.

https://www.mapsofaustin.com/clarksville

http://austin.smallplanetguide.com/r...n_neighborhood

https://www.tripsavvy.com/profile-of...borhood-255090
The Location

Clarksville extends from MoPac to North Lamar Boulevard (East to West) and extends from West 6th Street to West 15th Street (North to South).

https://www.mapsofaustin.com/downtown-austin-map