Lower Rates....One Year Ago... ?? So confused :(

I have nothing more to say. I am sorry for everything, but stand my ground and am proud of myself for this. I just need to keep doing what I've always been doing?

May peace be with everyone!

God Bless!

Angelina
I find it interesting that AA has to respond to each and every post.
She must not be very busy to spend so much time here.

Personally, I have high expectations am very pleased with the 40 or more ladies with whom I have spent time and none have been that expensive.

I think it's time to cease before you take our local LADIES down.
I'm actually on vacation this week . I respond out of respect (because everyone's post deserves a response) and have been on vacation. I rarely post advertisements if you looked at my posting history and don't post on these boards as much as many of your ATFs do which contradicts your statement. I stay pretty busy between both my career, education and hobby . Sorry you feel this way about me and I am happy with the clients I have.

You must be proud of yourself for an attempt to kick me while I am "down", so I hope you feel better. May peace be with you.

God Bless you,

A

I find it interesting that AA has to respond to each and every post.
She must not be very busy to spend so much time here.

Personally, I have high expectations am very pleased with the 40 or more ladies with whom I have spent time and none have been that expensive.

I think it's time to cease before you take our local LADIES down. Originally Posted by golfnwine
Can We All Just Get Along?

BigAl
I have the wine to go with the nachos and popcorn.

Please make a list of your preferences and I'll raid my fridge and cellar.
Those words could end all wars. PM me and I will hook you up. Thank you for being so diplomatic for 6 words of wisdom.

Can We All Just Get Along?

BigAl Originally Posted by BigAl69
OM Goodness! What is going on here??

I don't have anything to reply to the topic at hand, as I really don't care....
In the words of my best civvie friend "that is your vagina! Whatever you do with it, is your business!"

I could care less if a chick sells her (meow) for $1 or $1000.

Was this thread a marketing ploy? Sure, just like everytime I post, I hope someone takes notice of it (hehehehe).

But who really cares!?

Everyone makes their own opinion about another by the posts they make and most def, their post history....
I don't think that the ladies of S.A should be offended, as they know they offer the best service to each and every client (well let's hope so anyway....)
and it doesn't matter if the gent paid 100/hr or 400/hr. As long as he had an awesome time, who cares how much he paid???

There will always be a market for all price ranges, in every city, in every state.....

Since I don't have anything productive to say in this thread, I'm taking a seat next to Sonya and hoping I get to taste her popcorn...(and maybe something else *wink*)

~Genesis Nicole~
Since I don't have anything productive to say in this thread, I'm taking a seat next to Sonya and hoping I get to taste her popcorn...(and maybe something else *wink*) Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
GN you could sit with me!
I've been sitting on the sidelines keeping an eye on this thread for a moment or two, and I really don't have much to offer other then a few bullet points...

I cant speak to the quality of Angelina's services, as I am not fortunate enough to even justify the cost, but there are certainly plenty of positive reviews regarding her sessions. That being said, this is a free market and she can set her price points how she pleases.

However, regarding THIS market, there is a drop in demand mainly due to the economy and what seems like an increasing supply...not the optimal environment for above market-equilibrium pricing.

If the services you are offering are low volume to being with, then the market segment that can even afford to partake should be plenty to fill your dance card, and thus, a thread like this is unnecessary.

The variable here is Value. And since Value is subjective to each hobbyist, it might be difficult to determine what kind of demand you might see for the services you are offering. It all depends on the demand of the type of hobbyists who can even afford to play in that market segment.

Bottom line: The vast majority of providers here are following the market demand and are pricing themselves accordingly. If you believe your product is on a level higher then the average provider here, and your goal is to capture the (much smaller) segment of the market that has deep pockets...then you should probably have no problem doing so.

but that's just my .02
Probably the most rational response I have read. Thank you. I am coming to the conclusion that this is unnecessary. I understood this market very well one year ago and did very well and built a loyal clientele in San Antonio. Fast forward one year,the market here is what confuses the hell out of me and if people would realize that I am trying to understand the dramatic drop in rates, then they would have known what I was saying all along.

I stand my ground and have no regrets about this thread. People who haven never met me will judge out of ignorance, but my reviews show my character and that is all that really matters, isn't it
I've been sitting on the sidelines keeping an eye on this thread for a moment or two, and I really don't have much to offer other then a few bullet points...

I cant speak to the quality of Angelina's services, as I am not fortunate enough to even justify the cost, but there are certainly plenty of positive reviews regarding her sessions. That being said, this is a free market and she can set her price points how she pleases.

However, regarding THIS market, there is a drop in demand mainly due to the economy and what seems like an increasing supply...not the optimal environment for above market-equilibrium pricing.

If the services you are offering are low volume to being with, then the market segment that can even afford to partake should be plenty to fill your dance card, and thus, a thread like this is unnecessary.

The variable here is Value. And since Value is subjective to each hobbyist, it might be difficult to determine what kind of demand you might see for the services you are offering. It all depends on the demand of the type of hobbyists who can even afford to play in that market segment.

Bottom line: The vast majority of providers here are following the market demand and are pricing themselves accordingly. If you believe your product is on a level higher then the average provider here, and your goal is to capture the (much smaller) segment of the market that has deep pockets...then you should probably have no problem doing so.

but that's just my .02 Originally Posted by rgvpapi
Since I don't have anything productive to say in this thread, I'm taking a seat next to Sonya and hoping I get to taste her popcorn...(and maybe something else *wink*)

G hehe I would give you more than popcorn..hehe
I have been seeing providers for years and will have to tell you that Angelina provides the best most exceptional GFE/VIP/Provider service bar none. Angelina for the way you treat me as well as your clients, no one should complain about your rates. I realize that rates have dropped in some markets, but someone like should not have to give in to that pressure. I have had good experiences for under $200.00, but for you guys that have not seen Angelina, you will not complain about that rate afterwards.
I have to agree with Genesis on this topic. Angelina you are a very pretty lady OK a super hot one Just like many of the rest of the ladies! As far as I am concerned you have always treated me with up most respect and I have never seen you come out and just attack anyone. Unless they have attacked/insulted you.Then that’s just a defense mechanism that we ALL have.

I think you should just do you and that’s all that matters! I hope to see you and Gen while I'm in SA!!!

Kisses!

OM Goodness! What is going on here??

I don't have anything to reply to the topic at hand, as I really don't care....
In the words of my best civvie friend "that is your vagina! Whatever you do with it, is your business!"

I could care less if a chick sells her (meow) for $1 or $1000.

Was this thread a marketing ploy? Sure, just like everytime I post, I hope someone takes notice of it (hehehehe).

But who really cares!?

Everyone makes their own opinion about another by the posts they make and most def, their post history....
I don't think that the ladies of S.A should be offended, as they know they offer the best service to each and every client (well let's hope so anyway....)
and it doesn't matter if the gent paid 100/hr or 400/hr. As long as he had an awesome time, who cares how much he paid???

There will always be a market for all price ranges, in every city, in every state.....

~Genesis Nicole~ Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
I don't think anyone complained about her rates.
I have the wine to go with the nachos and popcorn.

Please make a list of your preferences and I'll raid my fridge and cellar. Originally Posted by golfnwine
Can you give me the amount of time I spent reading each post back? I know your not the all mighty but miracles do happen.