Slave G come out where ever you are?

Mata, there have been 7 pages of comments, and yours are the only negative ones. If this was Survivor, you'd be voted off the Island.

Please just go back to Austin and deprive us of your brilliance.
Slave, I have always admired your beauty, and imho, you look even more beautiful today than you did 4 yrs ago when I stole a kiss from you. .

Besos,
Francisca
Now as for SG we all love her especially when she posts pics like this:

And let's not forget the all natural ass with the cute little white triangles!!

I recently had the pleasure of meeting SG.

I, in no way found anything manly or even slightly unattractive about her. She is an amazing woman from her mind to soles of her feet. From what I saw, everything in the middle was daym hot.

She makes you feel like an old friend from the moment you step in the door to the moment you walk out.

I have seen all body types and attitudes. IMHO she encompasses all the best attributes.

She rocked my world, and will have the opportunity to do it many more times.
LMFAO. Can someone PLEASE turn the lights on in SA.
LMFAO. Can someone PLEASE turn the lights on in SA. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Something tells me that you're no crown jewel and to top it off you're acting like a dick. Pretty sad and fucking pathetic. Stop being a discarded douche.
Attachment 633408 Originally Posted by CoverMe
+1
  • Mokoa
  • 03-28-2017, 10:40 PM
This thread is in an open forum. Please keep the name calling and rude comments out of it.

Thank you.
Nice pics of SlaveG, thanks for sharing!
🙃 Wee under bull

Let's see more pictures!!
I like this one of u Sonya.

OldYeller had some great Sonya and Slave reviews from what I recall. Appreciate the vicarious tales ladies and OY!