In response to comment made by howiefeltersnatch

Ur_mom, you have opened your mouth and proved you are a psychotic whore. I'm sure many guys no longer feel safe doing business with you after this episode. Originally Posted by Hiker78
My thinking exactly.

Yes to Netx9 post. Thanks!!

Swamp Ass now that is funny.

Think she is done. Like the ham I am gonna have for dinner. But it won't bit back. LMAO
Hiker78, callate pendejo!
Hahahaha
it isn't talking shit if it's the truth. If you all take it personal, that's your shit. As for me, don't worry about the the fuck I be doing or whom I see. If it doesn't concern you, move along.
Lets all take this as a lesson...

Swamp ass is a disorder affecting more Americans every year,

If you or someone you know is suffering from swamp ass

do not call jae.
Is that why Jae doesn't return my appointment requests?! I had no idea my ass was swampy. :/ Or maybe it was because I brought hot chocolate to the appointment and I didn't bring her any.
Ur_mom, you have opened your mouth and proved you are a psychotic whore. I'm sure many guys no longer feel safe doing business with you after this episode. Originally Posted by Hiker78
I dunno, all her spunkieness is making me horny. Might have to schedule another appointment.

Hiker....

Sl and I are recruiting for a team with the intent to modify San Antonio, challenge authority, disrupt the ass kissing and simply have some good times....

This post shows you have what it will take to hang.

Send SL your resume and see if he concurs!
I feel kinda proud to see what San Antonio has embraced!

I'm almost done with my responsibilities here... taking a little time for family.... Sl is on vacation and back soon and then we will be back!

With a cast of supporting players for a production never before seen!
Hiker....

Sl and I are recruiting for a team with the intent to modify San Antonio, challenge authority, disrupt the ass kissing and simply have some good times....

Send SL your resume and see if he concurs! Originally Posted by Whispers

Haha! Yeah, from "ass kissing", to sack-riding. TFF!

You should call this new team, The AwesomeScrotes.

Recruiting a "team" to shake things up? Seriously?? That's hilarious!

I guess if you can't 'bring it', on your own, might as well start recruiting, to get some help, huh?

Get over yourself, whispers. That's weak.

Pfffffft.....

[QUOTE=SofaKingFun;1054747064]

Haha! Yeah, from "ass kissing", to sack-riding. TFF!

You should call this new team, The AwesomeScrotes.

Recruiting a "team" to shake things up? Seriously?? That's hilarious!

I guess if you can't 'bring it', on your own, might as well start recruiting, to get some help, huh?

Get over yourself, whispers. That's weak.

Pfffffft.....

[
/QUOTE]

LOL! I have no problems bringing it on my own..... hell .... 2 o us shut this place down to a trickle for a week....... considering the next round needs to be longer...well.. yeah.... a few new bloods will be of use.....
You're killing me here, whispers. Lmao!

On your own, means; solo, alone, by yourself.

....and you reply with,"Two (2) of us....". ..??

Okay, lets try this.

You have 10 fish.
5 of them drowned and 3 came back to life.
How many fish do you have?

Yeah, you're right. It might be best if ya' sent for help.

Merry Christmas!

We were shut down?

When did that happen?

Business as usual for me.
Hiker....

Resume? You think I'm a yuppie or what?
Hiker....

Oh gawd not you again, at least this wasn't a long winded post like the other one's I seen. You just can't leave San Antonio alone, I guess you and your ass side kick and some elves are coming back. Once day I'll try to go through your threads and figure out why the fuck you have taken so much interest in SA.

So...is that the type of responses you are looking for?

Merry Christmas
You're killing me here, whispers. Lmao!

On your own, means; solo, alone, by yourself.

....and you reply with,"Two (2) of us....". ..??

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Technically he wasn't but he was with SL and he only does as he is told by Whispers. With him as a sidekick, I don't blame him for asking for extra help.