Annie @ Christophers

Careful...Melissa may consider that request to be extortion...
Is that what happened Melissa? Annie refused to be extorted, and was banned for it? Originally Posted by Wakeup
IDK, since YOU are the one with all the answers, please tell us. Inquiring minds want to know....

Tread lightly someone once told me, and indeed I follow that motto....

We all would like to know.. But as the old saying goes Loose lips sink ships.

By the way Good Morning Wakeup...Have a Wonderful day!!

M.M.
Better yet Melissa how about her lips look beautiful around his dick? Tight lips make erect dicks!

Extortion, I don’t believe that word is in any of Annie’s dictionaries. Matter of fact I’m sure anyone that has or does try to extort her will live to regret it!
IDK, since YOU are the one with all the answers... Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Yes...I am the person with answers...and you are, what, exactly?
Yes...I am the person with answers...and you are, what, exactly? Originally Posted by Wakeup
An enquiring mind lol ...

M.M.
So you don’t know the answers...you might want to remember that.
So you don’t know the answers...you might want to remember that. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Let me get out my crystal ball and see what I can surmise from this post you just made. LOL

If I knew all the answers I would be on Jeopardy, not a w**** board. Plain and simple.

I don't know why that people say you intimidate them, because to me you just seem like a miser...

But you have never done me anything so, I may or may not cut you a little slack LOL.

So good afternoon oh mighty wizard master of answers and Friends of none.

Happy Tuesday Sir..��

M.M.
  • A1.
  • 01-23-2018, 03:53 PM
A miser is a person with a lot of money and hardly ever spends it, inquiring minds wants to know . Most rich people have friends that mooch off them. Interesting that he has money. I must have missed this news. He must have spoke about somewhere. Most misers don't speak about their finances unless it was behind the scenes or someone leaked a little secret. He gets pissed when someone tells his business in public.
Almost Annieism time?
What the hell? Why did Annie get banned? Must be a Texas thing !!!
Almost Annieism time? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

Sure hope so, she is the best
What the hell? Why did Annie get banned? Must be a Texas thing !!! Originally Posted by bluebiker
???
Why did Annie get banned? Originally Posted by bluebiker
Annieism's
A lot of entertaining in this thread for sure. I read through all the responses and sometimes, for me, I think folks need to relax and enjoy this. Don't take things so serious in here. This isn't RW and all RW rules shouldn't apply. I believe you treat folks as you want to be treated. Annie has been fair and honest with me. That's all I have to go by. Can't speak on the issues anyone else has had. Plus, I enjoy the ladies that work with her. Just not as often as I'd like!! Ha. Everyone have a wonderful day!!
Shouldn’t Annie’s Bancation be up this weekend???? Prepare for the return🎉🎉💥💥