Top Ghetto/Bubble Butt Providers

I just saw this honey come up in showcase roulette: http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=3154

I don't know about holding a drink but that's a pretty nice derriere.

Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Fuck yess!!!!!

Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
See that is a proper BOOGINA pic right there...thanks Ike
I have a bubble butt, but my hips are not wide. Just a poofy booty and small legs. Odd I know.
[qu

hell yeah....i like this. this looks a lot like carlise in dtx?...
ote=ibechill;990919] [/quote]
Sorry Bailey. This would only qualify for asses I want to be smothered by ...Damn...now I'm picturing your hand pressing against the back of my head....sound blocked out by thick thighs....at least that is how i picture heaven......
Not sure if it would qualify as a "ghetto booty" but it is a pretty damn nice ass.

Originally Posted by beautifulbailey
This thread is Racist Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
Luckily all grocery store food is genetically modified so race has little to do with the badonkadonk epidemic.....
wow Icey
Thanks Rain
I'll admit I am an ass man. Love the cushion when I'm in surfboard. Lots of nice pics, especially Icey. When do you plan on returning to us?
PRSandra's ass is nice, round and firm. Been a minute since I've seen it but I'm sure nothing's changed. Originally Posted by kerwil62
AGREED. It's been a whille since I've tapped the ASS as well.

Angel (1st pic) at HLG is sporting a nice backside. Marissa (2nd pic) recent review confirms her big ASS. Karolina (3rd pic) deserves luv for big ASSedness as well.

I am back now.....Will be ready to play next week....Cant wait
PR Sandra has got a very nice ass, although hers is a little more firm than I'm used too but she still has a nice big ass. Originally Posted by Homerpimpson

I am back now...Will start playing again Monday. Glad to be home was really getting homesick and missing you guys...
  • anita
  • 02-16-2011, 02:59 PM
Well, I can vouch for the roundness of Lisa's ass too. LOL

I've seen it, but haven't really seen it if that makes sense. Meaning, I've met Lisa and spent time with her but not BCD time.

Gotta add Anita to the list too. She doesn't have a ghetto booty but most definitely a bubble butt. Nice firm roundness to it. Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
Thanks sexy