Changes :)

Greek is on Jemma's menu? Originally Posted by dearhunter
FUCK NO! Greek is for men who are secretly gay!
Can we get a photo of the old dog? Jemma can fuzzy out the face. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Here ya go...
Good luck to you. If your moving oklahona pm me Originally Posted by Hawkeye9
I'm sorry you live in such a shitty state. You won't catch my ass anywhere near there.
Zdravstvuj fellow fuckheads...

I'm back in T€X@$ for TWO weeks to finish transferring my stuff, out of state, to the location I've moved to.

To those of you who had sent me messages...

I was offline for about 7-8 weeks or so dealing my moving transition. I replied back to most of you, but due to how flooded with messages I received, I may not have gotten back to all of you.

In the short time that I'm here, I will be seeing a small amount of people, just so they can have the privilege of meeting me and saying goodbye.

I understand that most of you want to see me, but I cannot see everyone in such a short time. I will be checking my messages on here and p411 more promptly.

i'd like to stick my thumb in your butt....is that something we can do? you have a really nice body..........

First come, first serve. I have a limited slot of how many I'm going to see while I'm here.

To clarify a few things...

• I do NOT have an INCALL because I'm not longer a residence in this state.

• My rate is the same as it's always been. The special I had posted was due to me moving away.

• I choose who I want to see because this isn't something I have to do anymore, but am choosing to let those who wanted to see me to get the chance to.

• My rates are different if you drove to the location I'll be staying at for the next TWO weeks.

I guess I'll post this in a provider AD thread section... Originally Posted by Jemma Martin

id like to stick my thumb in your butt ....is that something we can do soon? I'M fuckin rich.................you have a great ass......as long as your face is good........i'm in ......that ass is a work of art
id like to stick my thumb in your butt ....is that something we can do soon? I'M fuckin rich.................you have a great ass......as long as your face is good........i'm in ......that ass is a work of art Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Bitch! My face? Wow! With that comment, you can bet your ass that I will not see you.

Who here wants to step in and tell this asshole how awesome my face is?!

You stepped over a line questioning my face. Do you really think guys would put up with me if I were ugly? Guess again. You must be the stupidest mofo on this site.

Go suck a dick because no girl wants to see someone who shows their dickhead cocky side.

BYE FELICIA!
Glad to see you're ok and doing well, Jemma.
Good luck to you. If your moving oklahona pm me Originally Posted by Hawkeye9
I'm sorry you live in such a shitty state. You won't catch my shapely ass anywhere near there. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
It seems Jemma would Sooner live anywhere else.

You must be the stupidest mofo on this site. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
There's a lot of competition for that honor, but Tony's not one to settle for second prize.
It seems Jemma would Sooner live anywhere else.

There's a lot of competition for that honor, but Tony's not one to settle for second prize. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
LMFAO!
Thats some funny shit Jemma. Good for! Hard work pays off. Grats. Be well and stay happy.
I mean shit that Tony guy had to look at my fucking ad photos to see half of my face because everyone knows damn well my whole face won't be shown for security reasons not for reasons of ugliness. He's really ignorant.
Thats some funny shit Jemma. Good for! Hard work pays off. Grats. Be well and stay happy. Originally Posted by Mythos
Thank you!
[QUOTE=chicagoboy;1059408372]It seems Jemma would Sooner live anywhere else.

Boomer
I mean shit that Tony guy had to look at my fucking ad photos to see half of my face because everyone knows damn well my whole face won't be shown for security reasons not for reasons of ugliness. He's really ignorant. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
think what you want....but i'd still like to put my tongue in your butt........doesn't make me racist....or misogynist......so there it is there!...............
Good luck Jemma
FUCK NO! Greek is for men who are secretly gay! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
I hear you , sister. But, I try not to judge them fudge packers.