Question about provider demographics.

zipper/no zipper, in the end its what u want. ill make u cum w/or w/out the zipper if u want! i aim to please and hell yea i wanna get off! about the money only for the women......not me baby! I LIKE DO LIKE THE WAY U THINK! Thank u. and if i spell bsomething wrong who gives a shit cuzI FUCKING LOVE SEX NOT SPELL CHECK! lol! muahhhhhhhhhhhh!
baby i can have more orgasms then most ladys and my guys well.... the record for being w/me is 5 cums so fuck spell check, fuck wasting $ cuz my guys r the fucking bomb and i dont think they feel like they r wasting $$$$$ when they kiss me good bye. if u guys feel like your wasting money...... your with the wrong lady! my guys and i dont need spell check i assure you!! woohoo!!
wow! sounds like providers r just a sex toy.? i would like to think i am special to my guys as they r to me.....not just a $$$ thing but a person i have a great, fun, and sexy relationship with. why must u make it sound so cheap, so simple, so....."cold" it sounds like you are not with the right "lady"..... sounds sad!? try to find a silver line n !
Did everyone eat the popcom already or does someone have a little to pass my direction?

There's some fun emoticons here.... Originally Posted by Edrienne Cole

Here ya go Edrienne I am sure that Ansley will not mind sharing as this thread is getting downright hilarious.
There is plenty of popcorn arty time2:
Did everyone eat the popcom already or does someone have a little to pass my direction?

There's some fun emoticons here.... Originally Posted by Edrienne Cole
For you my dear! Glad to see you finally made it over here [insert swoon emoticon here]
Damn, me, PJ and OHM jumped on the dog pile:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcqdzJ-nnpE"]YouTube- Dogpile on the Rabbit! - Looney Tunes/Bugs Bunny[/ame]

Charles,

I like you. I have enjoyed reading your posts elsewhere. I really think you might want to look around and rethink your audience in this forum. If you keep at this, handing you a shovel to help you out the hole you are digging yourself into will not be sufficient. We are going to need excavators and crawlers.

It isn't that your points aren't valid for you, they just aren't valid here. Like I told you, I play in both worlds. Sadly, I can no longer play in this world as much as I would like to. If I want the hot anonymous sex with no seduction, enticement, mental stimulation, or the fantasy of sophisticated romance then I am right with you for finding the most attractive woman, with decent reviews, at the lowest price. Heck, I would even clip coupons if they were available.

In fact, maybe this will settle this. We all agree with you that it would be a complete waste of your money to book with a lady from this forum if you planned on them dashing to the the bathroom to disrobe, dashing to the bed to assume the position, badda-boom-badda-bing.

That is not the service being offered here.

Let me put it this way. You coming in and posting some of the comments you did is about as quixotic as somebody walking around the city of Austin using a megaphone to talk about the merits of Sooner football.
UndertheRadar - "There are Playboy model caliber providers out there at $150-$200 why pay more???? "

That's not what I hear from clients. More like you get what you pay for. And I thought Miami had the largest number of gorgeous women?
A fairly reasonable response - I think that's a question of ratio in part.

True the more $$$ is offered the more tempting. However, that still isn't enough. If I go into the shower after our date wanting to claw out of my own skin because I just slept with someone I can't respect....

An inner sense of happiness is priceless. My dignity isn't for sale. I think many people can say that, regardless of their profession. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
My sentiments exactly!
No, I'm just sick of this fucking argument. I've seen it WAY too many times over the last 10 years. Originally Posted by pjorourke
UndertheRadar - "There are Playboy model caliber providers out there at $150-$200 why pay more???? "

That's not what I hear from clients. More like you get what you pay for. And I thought Miami had the largest number of gorgeous women? Originally Posted by Leah Ireland
Bingo! You are correct on both accounts my dear.

i have been with the $150-$250 lady and the $250-$500 lady and there is NO comparison. I prefer the $250-$500 lady due to the quality of the experience, but I am extremely selective about who I spend my time with.

There is almost as many ladies from West Palm Beach to Miami as there are in the ENTIRE State of Texas according to total number of ads on EROS. Spent three years living in the area and was amazed at the sheer number of high quality, gorgeous ladies that were available. Both Agency and Independent.
Originally Posted by John Bull
Unfortunately, some things just seem to be inevitable.
There is almost as many ladies from West Palm Beach to Miami as there are in the ENTIRE State of Texas according to total number of ads on EROS. Spent three years living in the area and was amazed at the sheer number of high quality, gorgeous ladies that were available. Both Agency and Independent. Originally Posted by leglover05
For every price point and taste. Including a fair number that aren't even ladies.
For every price point and taste. Including a fair number that aren't even ladies. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Funny you should mention that, as I was just trying to decide which thread was the most fun: "NPOA in HDH" or "ZOMG, you mean she's a DUDE??"