How "dressed up" do you expect her to be...

Clothes just get thrown on the floor...wear something you don't mind ending up there...if that's Vera Wang or Ross Dress for Less, I don't give a shit, and it doesn't impact how much money I'm going to pay you...
I know I always be and do the best I can. Thats what I want from others. I give it my best everyway and everyday.
Personally, I ask her to dress feminine in with a skirt/blouse, lipstick and 3-4 inch pumps. It's the look that turns me on and those little indulgences are what makes me a repeat customer. It's ok if she doesn't want to but I'll look elsewhere.
I have never made a request for a providers wear. I am more concerned with her greeting me at the door with a smile and a kiss.
I like providers to look natural as they would on a normal day when not seeing hobbyist. If it feels like a lazy day to her, then she could wear sweats if that is what she is in the mood for. Being casual is key with me.

If we are going out to dinner, then dress accordingly to match where we are going to eat. If going to a high end restaurant, then a nice dress will do. If just going for a coffee and talk at Starbucks, then jeans/t-shirt, sweats, shorts will do. I am more of a realist than anything and I like to people to be/act themselves around me.
Nice thread.

1. Conservative.
2. Discreet.
3. Natural-scented.
4. Not lipsticky.

Accent instead of coat. Hint instead of flaunt. Demure instead of Flamboyant. Dress as such.

And to anyone who disagrees...remember that this is Tuxedos and Diamonds, not Flannel and Boxed Wine. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
Love, love, LOVE this post!
I don't like a lot of makeup and fancy lingerie. Hell, just be in a white t-shirt, ball cap and I'm bloody good to go
A woman looks hot when she dresses and otherwise prepares in the way that makes her feel attractive. That's different from one woman to another.

That's why I have never and will never make requests about such things, one way or another. That only interferes with the process which, left on its own, will show me her best look.

I think that if you're convinced that you know what looks good on a woman, you should go buy yourself an inflatable and dress that dolly whatever way you want. If you want to go to bed with a real woman, let her show you what that woman looks like. She knows. Let her show you.
Haha! This sounds sexy to me! ; )
Once met a provider wearing a grass skirt. I now carry a weed eater with me.
I like the girl next door type. T-shirt and Jeans. I also like women in sun dresses. I find a woman in a sundress extremely attractive, especially if she has no panties on. No need to be excessive with makeup. The best makeup on a woman I've seen is where you can't even tell she has any on. Looks so natural.

But however she prefers to dress so SHE feels sexy is ideal in the end. I want her to feel sexy. That makes the sessions a lot better.

Doesn't need much for me though.
Prefer to have the provider answer the door in an oversized T shirt, panties and a smile on her face.
I'm all about personalizing an experience. For me, I am diverse. I grew up playing girls football and softball so I kick it in skinny jeans, a white tee, and low top Converse. As a bit of Southern Belle, I enjoy a lovely LBD and Louboutins.

I leave it up to the gentleman to make the decision. On my booking form I have an area for attire (casual, sexy, comfy, chic, heels/no heels, perfume/no perfume, glasses/no glasses, stockings, pantyhose, etc.). This way there isn't any mismatched expectations or assumptions on my part of what is expected of me.

Personally, it's made my life a lot easier. Takes out the guess work.

LJ
I'm all about personalizing an experience. For me, I am diverse. I grew up playing girls football and softball so I kick it in skinny jeans, a white tee, and low top Converse. As a bit of Southern Belle, I enjoy a lovely LBD and Louboutins.

I leave it up to the gentleman to make the decision. On my booking form I have an area for attire (casual, sexy, comfy, chic, heels/no heels, perfume/no perfume, glasses/no glasses, stockings, pantyhose, etc.). This way there isn't any mismatched expectations or assumptions on my part of what is expected of me.

Personally, it's made my life a lot easier. Takes out the guess work.

LJ
Depends......the providers I've usually seen regularly are at their incall, so whatever is comfortable for them is okay with me. (Sometimes lingerie, jeans, or even a dress.....they all come off the same) Now if it were an outcall, I'd say wear what you normally wear while out and about. just to be discreet.