The Curvy lady threAD / list for guys

I love curvy women. Thanks for the mention!
And thanks ladies for showing your luscious curves. Don't let anyone dare try to shame you. Be bold and be proud and don't succumb to labels.

Also yes SNL thank you for starting this.

Xoxo
BA
Curvy Curves Ahead Watch Out Might Get A Speeding Ticket
, SNL9933. Ladies, this is a very sweet and incredibly handsome gentleman. YUM! Originally Posted by Nicolet
Hott guys and curvy women go hand in hand....
or penis in vagina.
If ya'll like Ashley Grahm, vote for her for Rookie of the Year. This would help ensure we see more sexy curves in the SI Swimsuit edition in years to come:

http://www.si.com/swimsuit/rookie-of-the-year

Oh and by the way you can vote as many times as you want.
Curvy = fat...BBWs, come on in... Originally Posted by Wakeup
There he is...my threAD would not be complete until WU showed up with his comment...Thanks Wakeup Originally Posted by SNL9933
I consider myself curvy, though admittedly I have nothing on some of the ladies who posted here:
Attachment 509790
Attachment 509791
curvy???
Attached Images File Type: jpg 480-204-5151_springfield_dallas_rain_0.jpg (101.0 KB, 469 views)
curvy??? Originally Posted by DallasRain
I would consider this, "plush". Not all that curvy per se, but soft in all the right places.
Plush?? what exactly does THAT mean..??

I weigh 145 and wear size 8 pants and am 5'4....guess I am fatter than I thought...lol

I weigh 145 and wear size 8 pants and am 5'4....guess I am fatter than I thought...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Plush in dictionary terms: Luxuriously rich and expensive. Synonyms: luxurious, luxury, deluxe, sumptuous, palatial, lavish, opulent, magnificent, lush, rich, expensive, fancy, grand, upscale, upmarket.

But when I think plush, I think of a nice, nappy velvet. It's not woven like regular cloth, but has a smooth, rich feel that gives a bit when you run your fingers over it.
Or, a plush pillow would have more filling than a regular pillow and feel more luxurious.

I would consider myself plush, too. But now that I think of it, it's more of a broad term.
lol ok that sounds nice..I'll take that baby!!
I'm thicker than average but I think most of my weight is in my butt and legs. I have a big butt.
Well, let's see what kind of trouble I can get myself into over words, here. "Plush" (I like that one!), "curvy," "thick" ... all these mean different things to different people, of course. To me, the distinction is between "girlish" and "womanly." I'm sure there are exceptions, but I'll venture to generalize that when most female persons have given birth, their physiques change from "girlish" to "womanly." And that change is normally associated with the acquisition of a little additional weight, a little more pronounced rounding of the belly, a little more breast fullness, and so on.

Now, I have nothing against that girlish look. Lots of you have it, and are real works of art (I'm looking at you, Piper!). But -- probably due to my age, in part -- I'm a serious, serious fan of the womanly look. (And feel!) The association with childbearing explains some of that, I think; after all, babies are a good thing, and our species doesn't have much of a future without them. But along with that, it seems to me that a womanly woman usually has a certain calm and confidence about her that I find very hot indeed.

Ladies, please keep sharing. I think this thread has a long and bright future ahead of it!

I weigh 145 and wear size 8 pants and am 5'4....guess I am fatter than I thought...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Having had the pleasure of a romp with you, I would classify you as "HWP (Height/Weight Proportional), meaning your body size is "normal/average/appropriate for your height". Not a skinny bikini model, not a BBW.

But then, that's only my opinion based on having a heck of a lot of fun with you.
aww thanks Red baby....smooches in all your private places...wink/wink!

Milani you look hot!

I used to weigh 100lbs in my 20's...then when I moved to Oregon I ballooned to 170...now I am hovering at 140-145............I eat too much and don't exercise enough so I am not where I wanna be...125...lol

I think it is all in how you carry yourself...I say rock what ya got!