Putting folks on ignore

This crap is getting funny! I have to be up at 5, but after having cops at my house I may just have to skip school and add more cameras.

Oh darn...hijacked again. Sue me! Funny how others can hijack OUR threads though right. I feel like I am back in 4th grade here only the people are not as attractive or witty.
Funny how others can hijack OUR threads though right. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Right!
Ok London you been a bad bad girl. Your going to have to stay after class and you might get a smack on that bumm. . Just to stay on topic. What about the ignore button??
I'll say again... I don't care what they have to say, and I have no more to say to them...I don't care if they think it's fair, I simply don't give a shit anymore.....I'm so over all of it, I want nothing to do with any of those people...I don't sit around an dwell on this all day like they seem to do... We are all different, what works for one isn't always going to work for the other...I'm doing what works for me....ignoring all of them...that's not going to change...Bottom line... Originally Posted by Valerie

Sadly I feel as though you are missing the underlying point of it all...... but I respect your views on things..... my point was to try and see if simply opening the door to some type of closure/happy place wouldn't be the more prudent course of action...... by your accounts if you do not care if they think its fair, is it then ok by you if they don't think they are being fair to you? Does the saying reign true for you then? Is what in fact is good for the goose, good for the gander?

Thank you once again for you comments and honest answers to my questions.......

JaD
Ok London you been a bad bad girl. Your going to have to stay after class and you might get a smack on that bumm. . Just to stay on topic. What about the ignore button?? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I have an idea for the ignore button....shove it up your phat azz! Not that you're fat ha ha.
And It was a joke. You're not that quick sweetie . I'm not the one you're mad at. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I'm quicker than you aren't giving me credit for, dear. I find anger to be a wasted emotion. I'm not mad at anyone. But you know all so, okay. I'm just having fun and you make it easy.
I'm quicker than you aren't giving me credit for, dear. Actually I find anger to be a wasted emotion. I'm not mad at anyone. I'm just having fun. Originally Posted by Dannie
Well Well Good for you.

What's up with the edits? It's not that serious.
Ok London you been a bad bad girl. Your going to have to stay after class and you might get a smack on that bumm. . Just to stay on topic. What about the ignore button?? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
You said Bum!!!! hehe...did I rub off on you the other night!!?
Yeah I still can't stop saying Bloody Hell!!!
Wah, wah, wah....snnnoooze. I G N O R E....R O C K S!
Sadly I feel as though you are missing the underlying point of it all...... but I respect your views on things..... my point was to try and see if simply opening the door to some type of closure/happy place wouldn't be the more prudent course of action...... by your accounts if you do not care if they think its fair, is it then ok by you if they don't think they are being fair to you? Does the saying reign true for you then? Is what in fact is good for the goose, good for the gander?

Thank you once again for you comments and honest answers to my questions.......

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Nope, I get your point, I don't need closure lol, and I am very happy....They've always thought what they've wanted of me, so why would I care now?....Also, check your PM's....
Wah, wah, wah....snnnoooze. I G N O R E....R O C K S! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Lmbo I can hear you saying that too. Hilarious.
I have an idea for the ignore button....shove it up your phat azz! Not that you're fat ha ha. Originally Posted by London Rayne
STOP HIJACKING SH3T LICKERS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xU-rJNgoWU

Whew...off to take that Valium now.
That link is too funny.

Anyways, Everyone enjoy your night lol