Pussy Worship?

Thanks love I always enjoy when u worship me and I do it in return xoxo
Thanks love I always enjoy when u worship me and I do it in return xoxo Originally Posted by Alana kay
I seldom comment on threads but, I must say this is a great topic. I think there is quite a difference between DATY and Pussy Worship. I'd echo BB by saying that Pussy Worship is one of my favorite activities, mainly because I want to return the pleasure that I receive from some wonderful ladies. It's quite satisfying when a lady really lets go.
Cuda...you win hobbyist of the year!

Maybe its an "old guy" thing, but I first started DATY to pay the ladies back for some outstanding BBBJs, etc., and then found that I got a lot of pleasure from taking them to the edge and over before MPCFS. For some reason (and thankfully), a nice warm up with DATY will increase the intensity of her pops during FS, thereby increasing my enjoyment.
Originally Posted by BugleBoy

No, it's not an "old guy" thing. I like you BB, but I think that's wishful thinking on your part more than anything else. I was DATYing my girlfirends before I was even old enough to vote, and I would be willing to bet money that I'm not the only one on here that can say that.
But, I will say this..I spend a lot more time on my feet 45-55 hours a week on my feet instead of my back because I have a real professional job. Maybe stop assuming things and being judgmental?? SMDH... Originally Posted by AtxAngela
Monster is proud to say that he has recently had the privilege of massaging those pretty feet. Next time not only will I massage them, I will worship those pretty feet as well.
I love DATY. Even if its the only thing thats done. Especially when it invloves other extra curricular activities.
No, it's not an "old guy" thing. I like you BB, but I think that's wishful thinking on your part more than anything else. I was DATYing my girlfirends before I was even old enough to vote, and I would be willing to bet money that I'm not the only one on here that can say that. Originally Posted by Little Monster
According to a friend of mine, it's safe to say that we most likely grew up and came of age in different times...
Monster is proud to say that he has recently had the privilege of massaging those pretty feet. Next time not only will I massage them, I will worship those pretty feet as well. Originally Posted by Little Monster

Yes, it was so nice of u to do that! I look forward to it 😃
I love pussy worship because sadly, my barber shop does NOT offer this service.

Hell yeaaaa. I luv a beard brushing against my taint n pussy
Eating pussy. Makes the mustache grow thicker. Great things happen when you eat one right
Bill and you do it so damn good..
Where are the pussy pics?
you're boring Hoss, and have been for quite a while. Go write some new shit.

And when your butt buddy SL returns, the only thing he's gonna do is bump at least 15 to 20 old ass threads that either you or he started. You're both fucken lame... Originally Posted by Little Monster
Gee after peeking in on the current coed situation, I think it's safe to say that I am a fucking psychic