Defeat of ISIS marks a major foreign policy win for Trump

Give us all a break with this CNN crap. Obama wasn't trying to defeat ISIS ever, he and Clinton basically created ISIS and funded them with weapons and supplies. Trump will do more to crush ISIS in his first year than Obama ever did in eight.

Jim

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...ders-isis-bet/ Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
LOL! Look that shit-show started under Bush. Obama had to deal with Republicans cock-blocking him at every turn. Trump did not make one strategic change.
I will give him credit for getting the fuck out of the way though.
Had the republicans done that under Obama, it would have been over a year ago. Then again why would they have wanted that to happen?
Another sad fact is ISIS is not defeated yet. While I hope they are near the end, the orange one has spoken too soon. ISIS is still operating and Trump is worried about having a bigger button than anyone else LOL
2. You keep leaving out the last part of that statement that the professor made about Trumps (sic) changes. One more time just for you.

"but these are tactical changes -- not strategic game changers".

Did they teach you at Harvard debate club to always leave out the part that hurts your argument? LOL. Originally Posted by flghtr65
No, you dimwit, I left that statement in both quotes. Go back and read my post #98. And then tell us why your reading comprehension is so thoroughly shot to hell.

And why are you still referring to Peter Bergen as a "professor" even after my last post? You must enjoy looking stupid!
Did you read the editors (sic) note in the link knucklehead? Here it is.

Peter Bergen is CNN's national security analyst, a vice president at New America and a professor of practice at Arizona State University. He is the author of "United States of Jihad: Investigating America's Homegrown Terrorists."

Do your homework before you post. Originally Posted by flghtr65
I saw the editor's note, you fool. I didn't say he isn't a professor. Can you fucking read? I said you look like a fucking moron referring to him that way when it is the least of his accomplishments.

Now when are you going to respond to your integrity test:

Hey flighty... tell you what... I will admit that odumbo initiated the broad strategy that was tweaked and refined and accelerated by Trump to result in the defeat of ISIS in Syria... if you concede the obvious - the adoption of this strategy by odumbo was an explicit admission that he fucked up bigly when he prematurely pulled all US troops out of Iraq in 2011.

Are you honest enough to do that, fucktard? Originally Posted by lustylad
The only ring apparent here is the one in your nose that allows you to be dragged by your handlers from one wholly fallacious, lib-retard belief to another equally fallacious, lib-retard belief, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Coming from the guy caught lying and bet welshing on every post. You are such a liar and coward acting all educated and "better than".
I have proven over and over you are a liar and an idiot. You think insulting people cancels out your lies and misinformation that you tout. Not gonna happen.
Flighty proved he was right about the author but you just keep running your pie-hole and hope people move on and forget how you got owned again. LOL!
LOL! Look that shit-show started under Bush. Obama had to deal with Republicans cock-blocking him at every turn. Trump did not make one strategic change.
I will give him credit for getting the fuck out of the way though.
Had the republicans done that under Obama, it would have been over a year ago. Then again why would they have wanted that to happen?
Another sad fact is ISIS is not defeated yet. While I hope they are near the end, the orange one has spoken too soon. ISIS is still operating and Trump is worried about having a bigger button than anyone else LOL
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You really don't know what you're even talking about. During the Bush years the "Boogie Man" was Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda. ISIS was then created after the so called Bin Laden raid, where all you silly ass Liberals thought Obama really did something miraculous by eliminating Bin Laden. Now we have ISIS another American funded terrorist group. Trump is throwing a wrench in the globalist plans to keep terrorism alive and well. It's a very good possibility that Trump isn't going to play the Globalist game like Bush and Obama did and Clinton would have. It just so happens you Liberals are just too dam stupid to see that.

Jim
Coming from the guy caught lying and bet welshing on every post. You are such a liar and coward acting all educated and "better than".
I have proven over and over you are a liar and an idiot. You think insulting people cancels out your lies and misinformation that you tout. Not gonna happen.
Flighty proved he was right about the author but you just keep running your pie-hole and hope people move on and forget how you got owned again. LOL!
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
The only thing you have proved, M T brain Socket, is that you were born stupid, you were raised stupid and that you remain stupid until you die, M T brain Socket.

The professor from Arizona State University has stated that Trumps changes were not strategic game changers. Raqqa was going to fall regardless of Trump. I did not lie. It's not my fault you don't agree with an expert on Jihad. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Your "professor" is an employee on Clinton News Network, flighty. That's all anyone needs to know to prove that your lib-retard jackass can't be trusted with the facts in regards to anything to the right of Karl Marx, flighty.
No, you dimwit, I left that statement in both quotes. Go back and read my post #98. And then tell us why your reading comprehension is so thoroughly shot to hell.

And why are you still referring to Peter Bergen as a "professor" even after my last post? You must enjoy looking stupid! Originally Posted by lustylad
1. You left it out in your post #83. In that post you mentioned the first part of the statement, but not the second part.

2. Having earned the PHd in a particular field of study gives you credibility as an expert in that field. It's an accurate description of his academic status. It does not matter where the link was posted, it's what is in the link that counts. Bergen is an expert on Jihad and that is what we are talking about.

3. You are splitting hairs with this clownboy. Move on from Bergen's title.

Now when are you going to respond to your integrity test: Originally Posted by lustylad
Before I respond to the test we must go over the real reason ISIS got control of the land that the coalition forces took back.

The sectarian politics in Iraq is/was very complex. They don't have a two party system you know.(LOL). Al-Malici is really to blame for ISIS getting control of the land they got after the USA left. Al-Malici would not and did not work with the other sects in the sharing of the power. (Something the New York Time link leaves out). So, when the USA left the sects were not unified. By not being unified this left the weaker sects vulnerable to an attack by ISIS. The KURDS were the only sect strong enough to protect itself. When ISIS attacked the KURDS, the KURDS kicked their butt and the KURDS kept their land. The other sects were weak and when ISIS attacked them they lost their land. AL-Malici deserves the bulk of the blame for ISIS getting the land that they had.

I will answer your test. I want to move on from this. I will have to tweak some of what you said (about what I should agree to). I will agree that Obama should have worked with his lawyers more from the state department to get an agreement that would be obtainable. I will agree that Obama should have left more troops at least 10,000 (since the sects were not unified). I agree with Bergen that Trumps changes were not strategic game changers and that Raqqa was going to fall anyway.
You really don't know what you're even talking about. During the Bush years the "Boogie Man" was Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda. ISIS was then created after the so called Bin Laden raid, where all you silly ass Liberals thought Obama really did something miraculous by eliminating Bin Laden. Now we have ISIS another American funded terrorist group. Trump is throwing a wrench in the globalist plans to keep terrorism alive and well. It's a very good possibility that Trump isn't going to play the Globalist game like Bush and Obama did and Clinton would have. It just so happens you Liberals are just too dam stupid to see that.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
"Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad" was the beginning of them. The name change has no bearing on the fact they have been around quite awhile. But then again who needs facts when you have faux news.
"Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad" was the beginning of them. The name change has no bearing on the fact they have been around quite awhile. But then again who needs facts when you have faux news. Originally Posted by MT Pockets

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on your stupid, lib-retarded ass, M T Brain Socket. ISIS was born and thrived on Odumbo's watch, and your stupid, jackass ass will not find a solitary mention of any organization called ISIS before Odumbo's presidency, M T Brain Socket.

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on your stupid, lib-retarded ass, M T Brain Socket. ISIS was born and thrived on Odumbo's watch, and your stupid, jackass ass will not find a solitary mention of any organization called ISIS before Odumbo's presidency, M T Brain Socket.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hey dotard you are a fucking liar and an idiot. Funny how you can say the Democratic-Republic party is the same as the Democratic, but have an issue when it comes to ISIS. Once again I have made the monkey eat the salt. LOL! By the way the the D/R party was originally called Republicans so explain that.
Hey dotard you are a fucking liar and an idiot. Funny how you can say the Democratic-Republic party is the same as the Democratic, but have an issue when it comes to ISIS. Once again I have made the monkey eat the salt. LOL! By the way the the D/R party was originally called Republicans so explain that. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
I quoted Odumbo's remarks based on 200 years of historical precedent, M T Brain Socket. Meanwhile, you can't cite a fucking thing except the work of lying, partisan hacks, M T Brain Socket. And as earlier explained to your stupid, degenerate ass, on 3 July 1776 there were thirteen colonies of Englishmen seeking redress from the King of England, M T Brain Socket. On 5 July 1776, there were thirteen American states fighting for independence from the King of England, M T Brain Socket. Same people, different struggle. That change in identification is significant, just like it was with ISIS. ISIS, like those thirteen American states, didn't exist until they proclaimed themselves to exist ... and ISIS was born and thrived on Odumbo's watch. That you're too stupid to see the difference is your problem, M T Brain Socket. But rest assured you will be corrected every time you post your lies in this forum, M T Brain Socket.
Definition. Appointees in the Professor of Practice series are distinguished professionals, either practicing or retired. A few may have traditional academic backgrounds, but most do not. Professors of Practice help promote the integration of academic scholarship with practical experience.
He's right up there with StandingInShit!
I quoted Odumbo's remarks based on 200 years of historical precedent, M T Brain Socket. Meanwhile, you can't cite a fucking thing except the work of lying, partisan hacks, M T Brain Socket. And as earlier explained to your stupid, degenerate ass, on 3 July 1776 there were thirteen colonies of Englishmen seeking redress from the King of England, M T Brain Socket. On 5 July 1776, there were thirteen American states fighting for independence from the King of England, M T Brain Socket. Same people, different struggle. That change in identification is significant, just like it was with ISIS. ISIS, like those thirteen American states, didn't exist until they proclaimed themselves to exist ... and ISIS was born and thrived on Odumbo's watch. That you're too stupid to see the difference is your problem, M T Brain Socket. But rest assured you will be corrected every time you post your lies in this forum, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Dang! you are losing your shit again. LOL! Look you are the fucktard that said the D/R was the same as the Dem party and then you try to say the same logic does not apply to ISIS. You say "That change in identification is significant" Then it would be for all factions, not just when it suits you. You are a double standard cock eating bet welshing liar and a Pedant.
Dang! you are losing your shit again. LOL! Look you are the fucktard that said the D/R was the same as the Dem party and then you try to say the same logic does not apply to ISIS. You say "That change in identification is significant" Then it would be for all factions, not just when it suits you. You are a double standard cock eating bet welshing liar and a Pedant. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
There's no double standard, M T Brain Socket. You're just double stupid, M T Brain Socket. Your boy Odumbo said your dim-retard party traces its origin back to Jefferson, and your boy Odumbo boasted, with a simile, that ISIS was just like a "JV team" donning the uniforms of a professional team; thus, comparing ISIS to previous militant Islamic groups and not as a new manifestation of a previous group, M T Brain Socket. So, carry your lying-ass elsewhere, M T Brain Socket.