Beto's bubble burst!

So you admit you just make shit up, Ellen.

Thanks for admitting what we all know.
You need some help boy - I hope you get it.

So you admit you just make shit up, Ellen.

Thanks for admitting what we all know. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Really?

And you just broke the board rules again, Ellen. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The moment they step across the border without permission they are -- each and every one -- acting illegally just like the burglar who enters into your house unbidden is performing an illegal act.

Every taxpayer penny spent on such as these for their illegal acts is a penny too much. You cannot validly justify the costs of dealing with the likes of these who show up and expect the U.S. taxpayer to take care of them. They do not deserve respect any more than a burglar deserves respect.

Your disingenuous racist statement is invalid. There are many in that group who are as white as Fauxcahontas.

What would you say if there were 7,000 Russians marching on the border brandishing Russian flags? Would you really be so accommodating?

It matters not where they are coming from. What matters is that they are coming here in a manner that overwhelms our system and imposes an unnecessary and avoidable tax burden on the American taxpayer.

There was a policy paper published by the dim-retards about a year ago that admitted that the future of the dim-retard party depends on illegals. The dim-retards want illegals here because they're the ones dim-retards believe they can influence to vote for the likes of Beto. There's your overt racism: illegals comprise a sub-group that supercilious, white uppity-up dim-retards believe they can manipulate and use for their own political purposes.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I accept your opinion but disagree with it. Unless members of the caravan try to run through the border control with the intent of coming into this country without being accepted, they are NOT, in my opinion, illegal immigrants. They are stopping at the border and asking for asylum.

If 7,000 Russians were at our border asking for asylum because they believed that their lives would be in danger if they returned to Russia, then I would say the same thing -- try to assess their true intentions and needs. Do not automatically allow them to come into our country but also do not automatically reject them.

Racist comment? First, people from Central America are the same race as you and me. Do you deny that Trump's proposed immigration policy does not give overwhelming preference to white, educated people with specific job skills? The people in the caravan more than likely meet one of the 3 criteria.

Yes, I agree that there is an expense involved with the caravan. I am interested in what Trump decides to do once the caravan reaches our border. In this case, short of shooting the members of the caravan, I will support his decision.
You need some help boy - I hope you get it. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Yep. You broke the rules again, Ellen.
Back on topic...last warning before points get issued...
Ted Cruz leads Beto O'Rourke by nine points in new poll
The Topic.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...urke-6310.html

That's before the forthcoming invasion.
The Topic.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...urke-6310.html

That's before the forthcoming invasion. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You continue uencalling this an invasion.

Your rhetoric is not divisive. We’re already divided.

What’s your aim? To frighten your fellow Alt-right posters? Too late for that, too.

Maybe you’ve been binge watching Game of Thrones?
I can't wait till Cruz wins. It's a done deal but some poor snowflakes are still holding on to their fantasy of Beto winning
I can't wait till Cruz wins. It's a done deal but some poor snowflakes are still holding on to their fantasy of Beto winning Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
More name calling and ugliness.

How do you figure it’s a done deal when every day results in record early vote turnout?

Now that the sun is out, all the wishy washy voters are going to come out, photo ID in hand.
I can't wait till Cruz wins. It's a done deal but some poor snowflakes are still holding on to their fantasy of Beto winning Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

I wonder if Ted shares your optimism. In the latest 2 polls, Cruz leads O'Rourke by 5 and 6 points. Outside the margin of error but less than in previous polls.

You seem to be the only one who knows what the massive early votes being cast really means. Both in Texas and across the country. It certainly means that there is more interest in these mid-term elections than probably any in history. And I'm sure we both agree it is due to Donald Trump.

The yet unanswered question is which party this unprecedented turnout favors. 11` days until that question is answered.