Tucker Carlson reports

• oeb11
  • 04-25-2020, 04:23 PM
+1 - HF
Perhaps she will investigate better opportunities in the Republican party!!
+1 - HF
Perhaps she will investigate better opportunities in the Republican party!! Originally Posted by oeb11

She says she will remain in the Democrat party even though the party leaders in Michigan don't want her. I can respect that since the majority of her Black constituents, I'm sure, continue to support the party. Having said that, she also made it clear that while she will remain a Democrat in name only apparently, she will work with Trump and any Republican that will work with her to solve the problems in her district brought on I have no doubt, by the liberals running her district.

The Democrat party did censure the lawmaker today but said it had nothing to do with thanking Trump or saying that HC helped save her. They say it was because she was "un-cooperative" and butted heads with the big cheese. All just a coincidence I guess.

I'm waiting for CT to tell me if Cuomo should be censured for not only requesting HC but for thanking Trump which Cuomo has done on several occasions. I guess there is such a thing as to big to censure but you sure can do it to the little guy. Gavin Newsome and some other Democrat Governor's have publicly thanked Trump for helping their states.

This isn't about HC, it is about Trump and anybody being honest with themselves would admit that.
  • oeb11
  • 04-26-2020, 06:54 AM
This epissode makes it clear how the Fascist DPST party handles its' dissenters - a party member may not dissent from the narrative Agenda - at risk of punishment / expulsion.

Freedom of Speech and opinion - non-existent with the radical leftists.
Still waiting CT.
is CT me, or Connecticut?

no, Cuomo should not be censured.. for what? HC? just like the FDA, his was a move of desperation to ease the Hospital crisis.. nobody knew if it had a chance, but why not throw a Hail Mary?
is CT me, or Connecticut?

no, Cuomo should not be censured.. for what? HC? just like the FDA, his was a move of desperation to ease the Hospital crisis.. nobody knew if it had a chance, but why not throw a Hail Mary? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Throwing a Hail Mary was exactly what Trump did and you said was giving false hope.

I mean, I knew you would try to spin the indefensible but that was just pitiful.

According to you, Cuomo asking for medicine that would give false hope to New Yorker's is acceptable but Trump and the lawmaker asking for medicine that would, in your words give false hope, is bad.

This is the ultimate example of Trump bad, any Democrat good and points out your inability to be honest and admit you made a mistake.

If you truly believed what you said about promoting this medicine was the equivalent of giving false hope, then you would have admitted that Cuomo made the same mistake but you couldn't bring yourself to do it. But that's OK, I knew you wouldn't and now you have proved it to everybody on the board so thank you for being so predictable.

Why can't you just be honest?
Were the lock downs worth it?

https://video.foxnews.com/v/61524622...#sp=show-clips Originally Posted by HedonistForever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBLXdKB-PjI
Biologists who've studied the virus say it was not genetically engineered. The laboratory at Wuhan could have been studying a naturally occurring bat coronavirus, trying to develop vaccines and the like, and it somehow escaped. Supposedly U.S. intelligence is looking into this and view it as unlikely but possible. Originally Posted by Tiny
How does a virus escape? It didn't, it was placed in the environment intentionally. The method that was used may never be revealed.
How does a virus escape? It didn't, it was placed in the environment intentionally. The method that was used may never be revealed. Originally Posted by Levianon17

its only a theory.. i think they put it on some people who are disruptive and let it spread. and quite possibly some who volunteered to do some spreading overseas.
Biologists who've studied the virus say it was not genetically engineered. The laboratory at Wuhan could have been studying a... Originally Posted by Tiny
Interesting pivot from "was not genetically engineered" to "could have been studying". So to say, it definitely wasn't this and maybe, could have been, something else. Seems intellectually dishonest to compare an absolute to a conjecture.

Anyway, others do not believe for one Hairy Leg second that it is "naturally occurring".
COVID-19 Is A Man-Made Virus: HIV-Discoverer Says "Could Only Have Been Created In A Lab"

GilmoreHealth.com's Robert Miller writes that contrary to the narrative that is being pushed by the mainstream that the COVID 19 virus was the result of a natural mutation and that it was transmitted to humans from bats via pangolins, Dr Luc Montagnier the man who discovered the HIV virus back in 1983 disagrees and is saying that the virus was man made.

Professor Luc Montagnier, 2008 Nobel Prize winner for Medicine, claims that SARS-CoV-2 is a manipulated virus that was accidentally released from a laboratory in Wuhan, China. Chinese researchers are said to have used coronaviruses in their work to develop an AIDS vaccine. HIV DNA fragments are believed to have been found in the SARS-CoV-2 genome.
How does a virus escape? It didn't... Originally Posted by Levianon17
I dunno. I prefer to think it was an accident and that is a reasonable thought process. There were reports of insufficient safety standards previously. Frankly, it would not take much of a slip up for someone in the lab to get contaminated and not know it, then they go shopping and home and badda-bing.

The idea of it being intentionally released is super-bad on so many levels and the cure for that would be much worse than anyone wants to contemplate. Notwithstanding, the way a totalitarian government handled the mistake is entirely unacceptable and warrants investigation.
I dunno. I prefer to think it was an accident and that is a reasonable thought process. There were reports of insufficient safety standards previously. Frankly, it would not take much of a slip up for someone in the lab to get contaminated and not know it, then they go shopping and home and badda-bing.

The idea of it being intentionally released is super-bad on so many levels and the cure for that would be much worse than anyone wants to contemplate. Notwithstanding, the way a totalitarian government handled the mistake is entirely unacceptable and warrants investigation. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Well if it was a mistake then someone from that Lab had to contract the virus and then spread it. Of course a mistake lends forgiveness and understanding we all would rather feel that way. Unleashing the virus intentionally is criminal and possible. All possibilities should be considered.
Well if it was a mistake then someone from that Lab had to contract the virus and then spread it. Of course a mistake lends forgiveness and understanding we all would rather feel that way. Unleashing the virus intentionally is criminal and possible. All possibilities should be considered. Originally Posted by Levianon17

I agree, shit can happen. Forgiveness comes from admitting to a mistake, as opposed to covering it up. We should expect to be clear on who is "patient zero" and how did they get it ad spread it. I think the "cover up" is criminal in this case and the coordinated and concerted efforts, aka collusion, even more criminal and I dang sure don't want to see m tax $$ going to anyone involved in collusion or coverup of this. I also agree intentional is right-out bad and criminal. A deep dive investigation is warranted and hopefully underway and hopefully coordinated across many allies.
I agree, shit can happen. Forgiveness comes from admitting to a mistake, as opposed to covering it up. We should expect to be clear on who is "patient zero" and how did they get it ad spread it. I think the "cover up" is criminal in this case and the coordinated and concerted efforts, aka collusion, even more criminal and I dang sure don't want to see m tax $$ going to anyone involved in collusion or coverup of this. I also agree intentional is right-out bad and criminal. A deep dive investigation is warranted and hopefully underway and hopefully coordinated across many allies. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
The overall consensus is the Virus originated in China. China is a Communist country. If China is covering something up, which they could very well be doing they aren't going to cooperate with an investigation. Furthermore there won't be an investigation just talk and insinuations of one. Just like the so called investigation here in America, Clinton, Kavenaugh, Trump ect. Nobody gets indicted or convicted. It's all theater and acting. Same thing with this virus. Celebrities like Tom Hanks and Journalist like Chris Cuomo, Deborah Norville and Brooke Baldwin all claiming to test positive for Coronavirus and they film these people in their home, getting tested, ect. It's all bullshit none of these people have this virus. They are just acting to amplify the threat because of their celebrity status people accept it as real. Now if there is some foul play involved and a cover up that would indicate the virus was introduced to the population intentionally. Now if you wanted to infect large populations throughout the world with a virus how would you do it?