Corpus Christi GLMI

Who the f**k r u the So Tx Co Ed queen?

This guy had something to offer the hobby community even if it was in the wrong forum. You, on the other hand, consistently have little to offer other than self promotion BS.
You should quit trying to prove you belong in the Molina district with all your trash talk. We already know that's where you're from. Originally Posted by rjdiner
RJ, you play nice too! I am in too damn good of a mood to put up with any BS tonight!

The Colonel!
It would only be something to offer the community if it were based on any form of factual evidence. All of what he is claiming is stemmed from blatant vengeful lies and misconstrued circumstances.

Be sweet, kids. After all, its not real life. :P
WOW.
WOW. Originally Posted by redd19

Tell me about it redd, seems like a lot of hostility here ..... 1. Someone had a bad experience here oh well post it in the men's lr 2. To each their own 3. Not nice to bash the ladies (grow up) and last but not least Alice I can't wait to meet u, Chelsea was a blast of laughs for me in Laredo Nd love her so I know u will be tons of fun ;-) don't worry not all the men down south r hmm how should I word this? "cruel" lmao can't wait for the social I'm esited lol
El Gato.... I will be there.. Thanks for an awesome WELCUM yesterday ... Lol kk)
Good luck with your Social. Hope it goes well and that everyone enjoys it!! Have a great weekend!! Excuse me...wrong forum. Just providing info. Play Safe!!

Thanks!
If you are staying in town after the social and are looking for something to do Bush, Chevelle and 10 Years will be at Concrete Street on Friday Oct 21st.
Hello South Texas! Elgato69 suggested I come to the GLMI. I am considering attending and was wanting to have a little working vacation lol. Anyways, please let me know if your interested in me coming, or if you would like to see me.
There is always room for another lovely young lady.
As the gathering gets closer, I will sending out information via email and email only. If there is a specific email address you would like me to use send it to me via PM otherwise I will use the email you used to register here on ECCIE.
Smitty I agree always room for another lady
Hello South Texas! Elgato69 suggested I come to the GLMI. I am considering attending and was wanting to have a little working vacation lol. Anyways, please let me know if your interested in me coming, or if you would like to see me. Originally Posted by LovelyLolita
Oh yes please!
So, has any decision been reached as to this being a Halloween themed gathering? Just wanting to know so whether or not I need to order a costume (and no comments as to me having a ready made costume, please! Trying to make some points with the ladies here)

Smitty as a Pirate should be enough reason to show up!

The Colonel
Greetings to all you Ladies and Gentlemen of So. Texas...I'm new to the area, just in from the Mississippi Coast. Haven't got settled in yet but would love to come to your gathering. Sounds like it will prove to be both fun and interesting. So if it is OK with everyone and if I am able to attend; (haven't found a house yet still setting with the Uhaul full) just give me the OK and I'll be there. I will be posting when I am ready for some action. I am looking forward to meeting some new people.
Great to have you in our neck of the woods! I'm looking forward to meeting you, especially since you like mature men!