OH2 check-in!

Is sassy Cali’s number broke? I’ve tried to reach out 2 days now no response
Can anyone tell me how I can post on OH2 or when it will be up. It's Friday and I have nothing to do. What are we to do when we can't post how bad we want to be? If any mail or female can help let me know
The site is working for me today. First time in ages I have been able to log on. Hopefully they fixed their issues
still down for me, i think its KAPUTZ
its working for me as well. No issues for me
I logged on for two days but it's been a while now, still not 100% for me.
  • HUMP!
  • 05-24-2022, 10:59 PM
It's OH2.net; is that correct?

OH2's website address is "home.ourhome2,net"

I logged in this morning after accepting the risk (with the same unsafe site alert). The site performed well other than the login. This evening I just logged in without any warnings.... just like the days before the problems surfaced. I really hope CK and staff have solved the problem. The site is performing quite well right now>
  • HUMP!
  • 05-28-2022, 10:11 PM
Thanks for the address clarification, JB.
I was able to log into OH2 this evening.
I am surprised to login without vpn or doing anything special. Pages are taking several tries to get them to load. Otherwise, the site looks as it did last time I logged in a few months ago.

I had very little problem signing in to OH2 all this time. Lots of tricks how to do it.

There is also P411