Would you see a provider that offers BBFS?

But the question remains...why? I mean, so what if a provider does BBFS with other gents. As long as YOU are using a condom with her YOU'RE protected, right? So what's the problem? Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
This guy said it best:

Even if disease wasn't a factor, I'm not visiting someone offering bareback.
It kinda grosses me out thinking that someone elses COVERED dick may have been in the diner on the same day that I'm contemplating DATY.
No way do I want whats left of their creampie too.

(My small effort to lighten the mood around here. ) Originally Posted by riday
Anonone doth protest too much, me thinks.

Hamlet Act 3, scene 2, 222–230 Originally Posted by CivilBarrister

"And oftentimes excusing of a fault doth make the fault the worse by the excuse?"

King John Act IV. Sc. 2
Guys, would you see a provider that offered BBFS as an option? If not, why not?
What if the provider only saw white collar/executive type clients and wasn't known to be "high volume"?

Just curious.. Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Would you trust a hobbyist? Bet u don't.
i find it quite funny that some peoples argument is "would you want some guys bare dick being where you are thinking about datying at".. do you really get off licking some girls pussy that has fucked a guy period..condom or not? i mean..his 300lb belly was bumping and grinding, and pubic hairs dusting off as he pounds away at her tight hole COVERED mind you..that you will be licking on hours later.. i find it hard to believe a thin piece of plastic makes it that much easier to do or not to do? really?

i mean.. some say you have to except the fact that many providers have SO's..yet argue that they don't want a hobbyiest to go bare and be following him..

she can "clean up" some argue after being with an SO.. yet she can't after being with a hobbyiest? what if her SO is a hobbyiest? what if they are swingers? and fuck others? what if..she is shacked up with some guy that she has known all of 6 months and gives it to him bareback cuz she loves him.. and he fucks her just hours before every client she sees just cuz it turns him on so much...

you mean to tell me..given the above..him being an SO..makes it better cuz its expected? i mean no telling who he fucked? fucks? etc besides the girl he is or has dated.. but because he is her "so" he is ok to fuck her bare and you will assume she cleaned up before you got there.. yet following some guy that pays for poon is just disgusting to some? you can bare the thought of following a hobbyiest that she only sees 1 time a day..yet the SO can go bare with her cuz its "expected" 1 time a day and you will have you mind at ease? seriously?

so a thin piece of plastic makes it ok to following a hobbyiest and lick her freshly fucked pussy hrs later...

her having an SO that barebacks her the morning of your noon appt with her is ok..cuz he is her SO..

but..

a hobbyiest going bareback with her disgust some of you..cuz he can't be safe..

and a hobbyiest wearing a condom makes you comfortable with following him at 7am with your noon appt? seriously?

so what it comes down to is "words"..i mean cuz after all..someone being "in a relationship" doesn't make that GUY SAFE!! an SO can and does have the same chance to bring a disease home..as does a hobbyiest..

yes..condoms are needed..the risk goes up greatly.. however some peoples reasoning is just not logical..

Wear a condom.. if you have one on..and put that much trust in a thin piece of plastic..then no matter what the girl is engaging in you should in theory be safe wearing on.. if the next 15 guys do not wear one..its OK.. your still safe based on your logics that the condom protects you..no matter.. or atleast reduces YOUR RISK..not her risk..not the next guys risk..but your personal risk as the guy..

so if you always wear one..per most peoples argument..you will have nothing to worry about and those going bareback pose you no problem..if you have that much faith in condoms
i find it quite funny that some peoples argument is "would you want some guys bare dick being where you are thinking about datying at".. do you really get off licking some girls pussy that has fucked a guy period..condom or not? i mean..his 300lb belly was bumping and grinding, and pubic hairs dusting off as he pounds away at her tight hole COVERED mind you..that you will be licking on hours later.. i find it hard to believe a thin piece of plastic makes it that much easier to do or not to do? really?

i mean.. some say you have to except the fact that many providers have SO's..yet argue that they don't want a hobbyiest to go bare and be following him..

she can "clean up" some argue after being with an SO.. yet she can't after being with a hobbyiest? what if her SO is a hobbyiest? what if they are swingers? and fuck others? what if..she is shacked up with some guy that she has known all of 6 months and gives it to him bareback cuz she loves him.. and he fucks her just hours before every client she sees just cuz it turns him on so much...

you mean to tell me..given the above..him being an SO..makes it better cuz its expected? i mean no telling who he fucked? fucks? etc besides the girl he is or has dated.. but because he is her "so" he is ok to fuck her bare and you will assume she cleaned up before you got there.. yet following some guy that pays for poon is just disgusting to some? you can bare the thought of following a hobbyiest that she only sees 1 time a day..yet the SO can go bare with her cuz its "expected" 1 time a day and you will have you mind at ease? seriously?

so a thin piece of plastic makes it ok to following a hobbyiest and lick her freshly fucked pussy hrs later...

her having an SO that barebacks her the morning of your noon appt with her is ok..cuz he is her SO..

but..

a hobbyiest going bareback with her disgust some of you..cuz he can't be safe..

and a hobbyiest wearing a condom makes you comfortable with following him at 7am with your noon appt? seriously?

so what it comes down to is "words"..i mean cuz after all..someone being "in a relationship" doesn't make that GUY SAFE!! an SO can and does have the same chance to bring a disease home..as does a hobbyiest..

yes..condoms are needed..the risk goes up greatly.. however some peoples reasoning is just not logical..

Wear a condom.. if you have one on..and put that much trust in a thin piece of plastic..then no matter what the girl is engaging in you should in theory be safe wearing on.. if the next 15 guys do not wear one..its OK.. your still safe based on your logics that the condom protects you..no matter.. or atleast reduces YOUR RISK..not her risk..not the next guys risk..but your personal risk as the guy..

so if you always wear one..per most peoples argument..you will have nothing to worry about and those going bareback pose you no problem..if you have that much faith in condoms Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
omg cant believe im going to reply to this. First of all many of us practice hygiene standards that keep bodily fluids contained, as a professional its the least You can do. And fucking Your SO is waaay different then fucking 300 men with out a condom. This is common sense. 1 versus 300?

What she does in her personal life is her choice, what she does professionally should be conducted professionally. That would be like going to see Your gynecologist for a pap smear. im sure Your SO puts his fingers in there bare, But it damn sure would be wrong, unethical,and unprofessional for him to do it as a professional. Same act different standards.

as for this comment.................

why would You not shower? Your implying You go from session to session w/o a shower? That's just nasty gross.... You really have a way with making men want to hobby......

Some of us are low volume enough and i pride myself in this to at least shower in between, and i try to only see one client in a 24 hr period. But that's just me. Just bc this little hobby is far from legal doesn't mean we are all entitled to do as we please. Just think what regulations and health standards would be put in place if it were legalized? im sure bbfs wouldn't be the standard, and shouldn't be. Just bc You wear a condom makes it far from safe, especially with a high volume partner such as a provider who fucks bare.

As low volume as i am, ill go on a limb and say honestly ive probably seen 400 men. Who is the bigger threat here, me or the hobbiest who has seen me and his wife maybe 20 others? So not the same, give it up, that argument makes no logic at all.
I log in for the first time in two weeks...
and it's deja vu all over again.
Hasn't this dead horse been beaten enough yet?
there is lots of horse left to beat, just watch

"And oftentimes excusing of a fault doth make the fault the worse by the excuse?"

King John Act IV. Sc. 2 Originally Posted by ANONONE
Quoting scripture on a Hobby board... I guess that speaks to the duality of man...
Shakespeare will be pleased to know he has been elevated to the deity status.
Quoting scripture on a Hobby board... I guess that speaks to the duality of man... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Shakespeare will be pleased to know he has been elevated to the deity status. Originally Posted by dearhunter
That's funny,
I had an english lit. prof. that thought Milton was an apostle and "Paradise Lost" should have been in the Bible.
t.jpg

Just had to add my own dead horse!
Shakespeare will be pleased to know he has been elevated to the deity status. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Or pissed to be know he has been put in the same category as pure fiction, depending on your point of view.
If you thinck that the bible is fiction, you need to chat with TMFT........he was there.......and got no cause to lie.

subc has seen 400.........WTF.........we have hobbyists around here who have seen that much action in a single year.
subc has seen 400.........WTF.........we have hobbyists around here who have seen that much action in a single year. Originally Posted by dearhunter
There you go outing carkido and ANnOyiNgONE again. You'll never learn.
There you go outing carkido and ANnOyiNgONE again. You'll never learn. Originally Posted by TexasGator